What's Your Height?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Curious about everyone's height here....I'm 15 and I'm 5'2, compared to all my friends I'm very petite and small. Probably blame my genes for this since my mom is 5' and my dad is 5'5, I'm right in between them. But on the bright side I'll never be taller than any of my boyfriends. My ex was taller than me.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm 5"4 and apparently to almost every Khmer person, I'm really tall. Perhaps it's because whenever I perform, I'm taller than my male singing partners with my high heels.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL! Agreee! I'm 5'6 and my khmer peeps thinks i'm soo tall haha, i wish i could be just a little taller.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
haha, oh khmer ppl! they love exagerating or maybe it's because you don't often see very many tall khmer girls :scratchhead2:

i always wish i was taller too but then again the magic of heels always do the trick!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually have no idea how tall I am to be exact...sorry if this sounds lame or retarded but I'm guessing around 5 something...XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm 5'8" but I still love those heels!
jealous of ur height. I'm only 5'2 but I am fine with it though lol I'm taller than most of my aunts. I hang around a lot with them and the saddest part, people think I'm older lol. I am a bit curvier too. and most of them are in their 30s. ya probably think I'm lame for hanging around with older peoplefor being in my early 20s hehe. but they are pretty young at heart. and plus things get paid for when I'm with them lmao especially when going out to eat muahaha. they pay for drinks when we go out to parties. why do people associate height and weight with age lol its not very accurate after the age of 16.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
jealous of ur height. I'm only 5'2 but I am fine with it though lol I'm taller than most of my aunts. I hang around a lot with them and the saddest part, people think I'm older lol. I am a bit curvier too. and most of them are in their 30s. ya probably think I'm lame for hanging around with older peoplefor being in my early 20s hehe. but they are pretty young at heart. and plus things get paid for when I'm with them lmao especially when going out to eat muahaha. they pay for drinks when we go out to parties. why do people associate height and weight with age lol its not very accurate after the age of 16.
I hang out with my aunts too. They pay for things & I'm 25 & make around the same, maybe more in salary...I guess it's a habit that they pay for me still lol. But I do spoil their kids now haha. And I'm short. I think the last time I checked I was 4'11. .