What's your style?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
What's your fashion style? Do you have one? many?
What kind of stuff do you like to wear?

Pictures are encouraged. :)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Fashion style...hmmmmmmm i think i dress pretty normal..i mostly just wear things from A&F && Hollister && American Eagle...i shop other places too..lets just say..whatever i see that is cute..i'll buy it..even if its from walmart or kmart or target...lol clothes is clothes..as long as it looks good on me...but normally at home..im always in tanks & shorts or t-shirt jean..but when im out..then i would get dress up....so yep ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm I wear pretty much everything LOL same as p'sam what I see is cute, but most of the time I dress like a prep; banana republic, express, american eagle, aeropastle (however it's spelled), lacoste, and yes even wal mart and k mart; clothes is clothes it doesn't matter how much it cost or where it came from ... cause if you don't know how to match it throw it on and rock it then you'll just be a tacky person in expensive clothes lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Fashion style...hmmmmmmm i think i dress pretty normal..i mostly just wear things from A&F && Hollister && American Eagle...i shop other places too..lets just say..whatever i see that is cute..i'll buy it..even if its from walmart or kmart or target...lol clothes is clothes..as long as it looks good on me...but normally at home..im always in tanks & shorts or t-shirt jean..but when im out..then i would get dress up....so yep
IF you only wore A&F and HOllister and American Eagle..i would call you a prep...but you don't....lolz

As for meeh I mostly shop at Aeropostale...and Ross....Those are my two main stores...i haven't been out shopping for a while now...so i dn't even know...

SOmetimes i dress punk...sometimes girly...sometimes i feel like looking perfessional...so i use dress like however i feel...MOst like a bum though...sweats and all. lolz

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
my sense of style is nething i like. i dress sorta preppy i guess but i'm deff. not prep. i like clothes from aeropostale, american eagle, rue 21 but i don't like walking around wearing labels i hate wearing shirts w/ the company's names on that takes up the whole shirt aha i don't kno y hah but i'm not a billboard and i don't rele care where i get my clothes from. but i do like Ross/TJ Max and Goodys and all them but yea i have a lot of clothes that are just clothes haha i don't rele like clothes w/ pictures or a lot of words or w/e on em i just like em solid or stripped or w/e haha and sometimes if i see daras on lakorns like the n'eks/n'rais or w/e and they dress cute or w/e i sometimes i "copy" em ahha but its just w/e lol

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Here's mine. I have different style according to my mood. :)
white outfit
classy outfit
pink outfit
Sailor outfit
Lunch outfit
casual day out outfit
Ever day outfit

I'll shop anywhere that has what I want. I don't like to spend to much money on clothing because styles come and go and buying cheaper stuff lets me buy more stuff. lol
I'll shop at forever 21, Gap, Banana Republic, Steve & Barry's, Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, J. Crew, American Eagle, Aeropostale, NY&Company, Macy's, nice thrift stores like Buffalo Exchange, Express, the list goes on. When I want to buy something that's going to last for a long time, I try to keep it to basic stuff with nice lines and have to spend a little more on it at pricier places.

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
me, i dont really have a style of clothing.
i wear what ever is comfortable,just casual
when its cold,i'll wear jeans and whatever shirt/top with shoes or my boots
when its hot and sunny, i'll wear skirt,short,caprice with a tank top wit flip flop
on occasionally,dress up/formal party, its dress wearing time!!
im a girly girl,so im always wearing cute clothes.LOL.
i usually shop at areopostale.they got really cute clothes.
i'll shop at A&F once in a while!!and american eagle as well.
but i wear all colors.depending on my mood for the day.

but then again,everyone has their own styles

i'm usually really dressy even when i don't anticipate it...i love to shop at lacoste, the limited, express, nordstroms, guess, bebe, escada, bcbg, and forever 21... i also love to accessorize (without it, i feel incomplete) with jewelry and handbags...:)

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
no guys reply yet .. well let me be the first ... for me mostly Dickies and Jeans (baggy of course) ... as for shirt ... anything ... buttons or no buttons its all good ... but gotta match with the pants ... and the shoes. Colors are mostly Blue, white, black, grey, yellow-tannish and brown. No red.

sirena

sarNie Adult
well for me i dnt have a certain look

like i dnt just wear 1 particular category type of thing u noe i wear it as long as it cute, fit me, and clean :D
haha

and im not really a price person either

call me cheap all u want but i will not pay 30$ for like 1 T-shirt from A&F it just too much i work for my money so spending that much on sumthing like that just kills me cuz i work hard haha

but sum my fav store that i shop is H&M i really like it there they have cute stuff ^_^ and at a good minium price

i like sales things ok haha i do and im not afraid to admit hehe

i like forever 21 cuz im kind of a tall girl im 5'9 and in Forever 21 they have tall size

gap is my fav also becuz i LOVE skinny jeans that sumthing im willing to pay alot for :DD haha

Liberty

sarNie Adult
well for me i dnt have a certain look

like i dnt just wear 1 particular category type of thing u noe i wear it as long as it cute, fit me, and clean :D
haha

and im not really a price person either

call me cheap all u want but i will not pay 30$ for like 1 T-shirt from A&F it just too much i work for my money so spending that much on sumthing like that just kills me cuz i work hard haha

but sum my fav store that i shop is H&M i really like it there they have cute stuff ^_^ and at a good minium price

i like sales things ok haha i do and im not afraid to admit hehe

i like forever 21 cuz im kind of a tall girl im 5'9 and in Forever 21 they have tall size

gap is my fav also becuz i LOVE skinny jeans that sumthing im willing to pay alot for :DD haha
Good for you! fashion isn't about price tags, it's about how you wear it. :) But I've made a few pricier buys though because I can't find it cheaper and I want it really bad. hehe Also I tend to spend more money when it's a gift. Shoes I go crazy for.
I wish we had H&M here and you can't order it online either, sucks.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
Everything i wear has to have a brand name it cant be fake or crap haha , Tho i do wear alot of nike, bape , football shirts , bench , Paul smith, gucci , d&g, a&f , Lacoste , animal , calvin klein, gap , ralph lauren, HENLEYS 555 i have more ill be here all day naming them || ill post more styles of me up later haha

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i wear holey socks that gets known as HOLI-day socks, they never match. and definitely pair of underwear everyday. different ones of course :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i wear holey socks that gets known as HOLI-day socks, they never match. and definitely pair of underwear everyday. different ones of course :D

HAHA! thats wuts HOTT =] hahah

o and i love my rainbows and my potato shoes haha them burgen stocks or w/e haha and i like flats too they're rele cute but idk there weird i have to but smaller flats so i can walk in em or else they come off my feet hahahha o well and i have the cutest white heels hahaha but i'm afraid ima fall or something if i wear em to skool running up them stairs ahha o well but yea haha and i love them fur jackets!! well i got mine from goody's and its really warm and stuff but its fake fur and its cream and its just great hahhaha wow i like toe socks to very cute indeed haha i have monkey toesocks on rite now that's wuts up

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Winter: Jeans,sweater, socks, boots.
Fall: Jeans, sweater or a top with outerwear, socks, sneakers/sandals
Summer: Jeans, capris, shorts, cute tops, sandals
Spring: capris, cute tops, flip flops and sneakers
Work: heels, slacks, even suits..ugggh

I love AE jeans, they make your butt look so nice haha.

Here's some pics of my style.

I love the color YELLOW

Summer Style

My beloved AE jeans

Overshirts...I love these things and can never have enough

Work attire

hoodies

dresses

man banh bao we are so alike in style.... i like cute comfy stuff... i found amanda's bynes clothes line at steve and barrys and dude i love it... the stuff there are too cute... but i layer all my stuff.

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
If I was going out to eat like italian, chinese, vietnamese resaurant I would wear:

Black dress shirt with collar, black dress pant, and black dress shoes.

In public, like going to mall, movies or hang out:
black shirt with white windbreakers with black wristband
blue shirt with black windbreakers with black wristband
Yellow shirt with black windbreakers with black wrist band
white button up shirt with black t- shirt under with blue jeans
blue shirt with black jeans.

something comfortable, and nice.