Where are all the lao peeps?

L

lalalek

I rarely check this page, but i am still here representing half way k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
Reagan said:
its good to represent lek24/7, lol
ta_s2 your in every forum I'm in lol
[post="68674"][/post]​
yeh, i'm actually stalking u .. HAHA.. kidding..

you're in laohub?

Susie

sarNie Adult
LAO PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!! LOL I KNOW WHERE ARE ALL THE LAO PPL AT??

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. I've been in the Thai section this whole time. I guess I never scrolled down far enough to see that there was a Laos section :D
It is nice to have a Lao community. I can't seem to understand Thai very well. Is it just me? I know it's supposed to be similar, but I can't get it. I suck. :)

But anyways, nice to meet you all.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
ta_s2 yes i am from australia 2,
vanida, you stop coming into lao section lol
susie, yeap always =)
LostInkaos they are simila in somethings

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Kon Lao here too...

Not every Lao or Thai can understand both language.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
It doesn't hurt to try to speak it, but for some it is hard. But i don't understand why it's so hard, but thats because i speak and understand both Lao and Thai. I really wouldn't understand their reason. My mom new hubby, he's Lao, but when they watch lakorn Thai, she would have to translate some parts to him, he just don't understand the meaning of some of the words.
Example: the lakorn Rachanee Morlam, he asked what "rachanee" meant, and she had to tell him in laos it means like "chow cheewit"

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
I am laotian too. I didn't know that there was a laos section (cuz i never scroll down far enough). Too busy on the boran section.
But i'm all LAOTIAN PRIDE right here! :lol:

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Example: the lakorn Rachanee Morlam, he asked what "rachanee" meant, and she had to tell him in laos it means like "chow cheewit"
^^Yeah, it's words that don't sound anything like the Lao words that I can't understand.
Like "Duang", my mom told me it's like "dohk"(you know bulb), and I never would have guessed that in a million years.
It's so hard to listen to Thai songs and hear some words here and there, but not enough to know what the song is about.
Like is it a 'love song', or a 'you left me and I stil love you' song... :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah yea like i dont know any thai word only the one they use in the lakorn...not like fruit and stuff