Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Countries

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

jenlattana

sarNie Egg
Born in VTE, Laos (Vientiane!!) but moved to the Phillipines when I was 6 months old. Then came to Arkansas at age 2. ^_^ Been here eversince! ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Born in VTE, Laos (Vientiane!!) but moved to the Phillipines when I was 6 months old. Then came to Arkansas at age 2. ^_^ Been here eversince! ^_^
Hey I have family in Arkansas, which part are you from?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i see alot of members here are from arkansas or should i say fort smith.
i lived there for years.but not anymore tho

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i was a refugee baby in 86. i kind of wished i was born in Laos though because that's the country i have more pride for and it sucks when they ask what nationality are you? and it's like, "Umm, I am Laos, but born in Thailand." then people would say, "Wouldn't that make you thai?" and I would say, "I don't have a birth certificate."

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Born in Thailand and came over to the US around 91. Live here ever since. Went to visit Laos in 2005 and hopefully will visit the place I was born soon.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Born in the UK ^_^ but moved to thailand when was 2 years old then moved back to uk when i turned 5 years old

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Vientiane, Laos ^_^ moved to the U.S in 89 ;)
1989... I love that year... I was 10 years old, living in for the US for the 5th year, being a kid of the 80s, and being an innocent FOB.. my baby bro, whom I'd kill for, was also born on this year........

1989.... it was the beginning that never ends .. the ending of my childhood that never began in the first place.

Sighh..