Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Countries

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

sphansi

sarNie Egg
i was a refugee baby in 86. i kind of wished i was born in Laos though because that's the country i have more pride for and it sucks when they ask what nationality are you? and it's like, "Umm, I am Laos, but born in Thailand." then people would say, "Wouldn't that make you thai?" and I would say, "I don't have a birth certificate."
That is so very cool. I knew there had to be kids like me out there born in a refugee camp, but it's nice to see it in writing. I hate it when the schools and hospitals ask for my birth certificate. They always look at me funny when I tell them I don't have one.

Dat1LaoGuy

sarNie Egg
i was born somewhere in thailand.....came to the us in 1990 as a refugee....and been living in cali ever since........but i tell ppl im laotian because both of my parents are lao well my dad might of been a quarter thai but my mom she was full blooded lao.....it feel werid when ppl ask if im Isan (Isan/Thai: อีสาน [ʔiːsǎːn]; also written as Isaan, Isarn, Issan, or Esarn;[sup][1][/sup])

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I was born in Laos, came in 1985 to Thailand then came to Australia in 1987, so I was basically live in Australia and been back to Laos several times

anan

sarNie Adult
I was born in Laos, then adopted by France, but in love the UK & USA !!! :p

I one of the two people born in Philippines? O: I do miss Thailand though.. Visit once before, and I miss Laos more, I hate the US, it sucks here... So many American make me scared to be around them, get me caught up in bad spirits... Lol...