Which celebrity do you think is still a virgin?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ladies, it's normal to have XXX relationship with the person you love but Asian culture doesn't practice it , we are more reserve and conservative unlike in the US , where XXX are an open topic and wildly embrace. I agreed , now a day everything seem to be "Americanized" , the new generation are expressing their freedom , I'm not surprise if Thai celerity are not virgin , when two people are together and love each other , it's hard to stop the temptation :lol: , it's in our nature to procreate but in the Asian community , we value moral , religious, parent , elder , our up bringing does effect us to make those decision , therefore i believe some celebrity will save themselves for marriage -- some not all 4/5. In the old days , there are no such thing as boyfriend/girlfriend , couple does not date publicly , if they want too they must marry first , mother would say " girl and boy can not be friend ". Of course we can be friend -- with benefit ;)
oOooo with benefit eh? lol
hahaha
I liked what you written!:)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
There are quite some Thai celebs who got pregnant before their marriage like Nusaba, Cathleeya McIntosh, Nuke Suthida, Mew Lalita and even the innocent look like Pupae Ramawadee Sirisuka, Cherry's sister. So I don't think Thai celebs nowadays are that conservative like the old days. But there'r still the seserved ones. I think it's 50/50 now and people don't really care about it anymore. Anyway, I think I know who are surely virgin.
I'm quite sure Ae Issariya is. She's quite reserved and I haven't heard about her dating anyone.Plus, she doesn't go anywhere beside her home and the filming team. The same reason goes to Namfon, Patcharin,and I think only her in the girls of Power3 team. And maybe those who are still underage like the girl in Thay fah tawan diew and focus jirakul.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think Ann Thongprasom she still virgin. She's more reserve and conservative unlike other actress. Even if she dating with her boyfriend for long time, I never saw kissing pictures or holding hands pictures. I never read any scandal from her and P'A.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think Ann Thongprasom she still virgin. She's more reserve and conservative unlike other actress. Even if she dating with her boyfriend for long time, I never saw kissing pictures or holding hands pictures. I never read any scandal from her and P'A.

I wouldn't believe her if she had a buddha in her mouth. That's her public persona, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Let's not be so naive.

onahc

sarNie Elites
woody did a show on this -- coverage on her breast. she let him touch or bump into it to prove that its' real .. he then say it's real .. what's quite weird is that Woody is rumor to be gay, so the controversy is .. how in the world would a gay man know if boob are real or fake .. some suggest that she's too open .. whatever it is, nothing is 100% on celebrities, everyone have done a little bit of work here and there ..

like FAI RUK ASOON .. virginity can be repair with technology! Unfortunately, that technology didn't work on the nice wan b/c it's TWO different ppl he's talking about :lol:

Yeah, refair! LOL

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think that not a lot of them are virgins, but they keep only one partner and try to keep it that way. Even though some celebrities don't save it for after marriage, I think they have in mind what they're doing and if it's right or wrong.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I would say probably 9/10 are not virgins. I think alot of what see is what the celebs wants to portay. In the case of Ann T, there may not be any photos of her and her BF being touchy feeling but that doesn't mean that they are not behind doors. I do believe that Asians are more conservative than Westerners but I still think most of them engage in sexual activty but are just more selective about who and when.

Deutsche

sarNie Egg
It's too difficult to say nowadays but I assume that the older actresses (like Anne T, Chompoo Araya, Aum P, Ploy C, etc.) are not while I like to think that the younger newbies (like Yaya Urassaya, Gijee, Mint Chalida, etc.) are.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think the innocent looking ones MIGHT be but hey we don't know what their doing behind our backs. This is the entertainment industry i highly doubt any of them are. :eek:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Kwan Usamanee is still one. She might be a little wild sometimes but she's always with her mother.

I

izzy_arief

[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1299910143' post='749356']
^Great question.

Film LOL
[/quote]

LOL!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
WTH???? Come on, guys.....Don't be naive, those who think That stars practice celibacy. Although tradition plays a HUGE role, modernism and the manifestation of western culture has deeply touched Thai culture - already.

All I have to say is don't be so surprised if you do hear, say, Ann T. wasn't a virgin. Sex is EVERYWHERE.