which character do you sympathize the most?

which you symphatize

• Aff-Soriya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anne-Narin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

badginger

sarNie Egg
if you're talking about which one suffered more than it's narin. Honestly that girl has issues, the guy raped her so many times and did whatever bad stuff and she still goes with him. Prepare to get raped for a whole lifetime.

But if you compare which girl's better than i'll have to say soraya, cause obviously she's emotionally stronger. Like what's the point of crying every minute of your life and blahblahblah. Soraya never gave up hope of escaping and she never forgive the guy till the last episode and i bet harit will never dare to rape her again.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
if you're talking about which one suffered more than it's narin. Honestly that girl has issues, the guy raped her so many times and did whatever bad stuff and she still goes with him. Prepare to get raped for a whole lifetime.

But if you compare which girl's better than i'll have to say soraya, cause obviously she's emotionally stronger. Like what's the point of crying every minute of your life and blahblahblah. Soraya never gave up hope of escaping and she never forgive the guy till the last episode and i bet harit will never dare to rape her again.
obviously you didnt watch sb to know that narin didnt forgive kawee until the last 10 min of the lakorn

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ok..eventhough i'm a huge fan of JLR but this one,i vote for Narin..
she gt rape freakin 4 time!!!!
i didnt cry for both of them..but i almost did during the scene where Narin was tied at the swimming pool with the sidsudsaktee song...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Great list! I vote for Narin too. She was much more emotional. As for Soyria...I didn't get that kind of emotion from her. SB all the way!!! :D

Narin was emotionally damaged & that's the worst kind of them all!

oh yeah physical pain can always heal unlike emotional pain, that takes longer. the things that kawee says to narin, it hits you hard in the chest.

sorry gusy even though i both like JLR and SB... i more sympathized with Narin (Ann)....

though they both experienced the traumatic of being kidnap....

the Narin character just showed how she was TRAUMATIC even though she's a fighting girl...

Soraya's character is more weakling and naive, she forgives the person right away, not like Narin she didn't gave up easily....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ok..eventhough i'm a huge fan of JLR but this one,i vote for Narin..
she gt rape freakin 4 time!!!!
i didnt cry for both of them..but i almost did during the scene where Narin was tied at the swimming pool with the sidsudsaktee song...
you almost...... i thought that scene was hot

badginger

sarNie Egg
obviously you didnt watch sb to know that narin didnt forgive kawee until the last 10 min of the lakorn
doesn't matter what time. you forgive a guy that raped you 4 times, you have issues too. Once is already very very unforgivable, 4 times...well, maybe in the mystified world of lakorns rape stands for love. No rape, No love. More rape, more love. If that's what you mean then have it your way.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I WILL HAVE TO SAY AFF, BUT I DIDN'T REALLY WATCH ANY OF THE LAKORN, I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF AFF OR ANN, BUT I RATHER SEE AFF ON SCREEN, I'VE NEVER REALLY WATCHED ANY OF ANN'S LAKORN EXCEPT THE ONE SHE PLAYED WITH MART, AND SHE WAS OKAY IN THERE, OTHER THAN THAT I DON'T LIKE HER WITH KEN. I RATHER WATCH HER WITH MART.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I voted Soriya. Yeah, Narin had it tough, but I didn't feel sorry for her for some reason. I guess because I already knew the storyline (they'll have a kid, etc). And, Narin had more support than Soriya did. Soriya's cousin wanted to kill her!! While, Narin's sister didn't want to kill her. Also, Soriya was on an island, no way of escaping at all, she couldn't see her mom for months, or call her mom. Narin was only gone for 4 days at max, and went home and she got to see her family right away.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
narin because she was "R" by kawee fricken 4 times and her sister is a BIATCH!!!! GOT SLAPPED SEVERAL TIMES... LOL
soriya- hmmm.... she gets kidnaped mistakenly and "R" and she gets pushed around by SASANEE AND HARIT TORTURES HER!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Narin
taken advantage 4 times
got slapped in the face
has a messed up sister
was tossed into the ocean
was harrashed constantly by kawee
suffer in the rain
how many times she cried [it was hurtful to see her emotionally crying]
was abused mentally
was abused emotionally
was abused verbally
she moved out of the house to live on her own
tom kept stalking her when he knows that she does not love him

Soriya
been lied to all her life
been raped
she starved
was abused verbally
was abused emotionally
was abused by working for Harit

i dont know who to choose.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Narin(Anne) of course because she get abuse verbally and physically rape over and over by Kawee many times. and Anne play her character so well. i pity her so much. she cry so well and natural which make her character more pity. and make me sympathize her more.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Gee, this ain't too easy .... :(

But the again, which character is more well-acted, believable and touches my heart?

Well, Narin of course. :) My heart goes out to her when she was raped, slapped, thrown into the water so cruelly, tied at the pool and the list goes on and on.

Narin definitely touches my heart more and my heart bleed for her.

cecilia

Staff member
no doubt. the 4x rape is the most pitiful one. funfun already mention what i want to mention .. just wanna add that -- NARIN didn't get his respect after what he did to her until later unlike Soriya, she demand her respect and make him feel worst than worst that he came to conclusion to make up time with her at the island house.-- does that even make sense?