Which karaoke Production

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I love SR production. :shocked: The songs are sung by Cambodia's most famous singers including: Sin Sisamouth, Rousarey Sothea, Pen Ran, etc. The actors and actresses are young and talented. Their fashions are also up to date. The backgrounds are beautiful and attractive. I own every series (from Volume 1 through 29). I love each and every song! It's original and worthwhile. :wub: Their songs are meaningful and well expressed. I can watch these DVDs over and over, and would not be tired of them. This is how I watch my favorite thai lakorns. :loool: You've got to check it out! I'm looking forward to collecting more of SR productions as soon as it gets released. They are affordable and can make a great collection!! :w000t: SR organizes their songs in an orderly way. Nothing can go wrong...I appreciate all their hard work in putting out such a great Karaoke series. I've seen too many new Karaoke productions, and none can compare to SR. Like you guys stated earlier, most Karaoke productions are repetitive and lame. In my opinion, most new and young singers doesn't make sense. Their lyrics doesn't flow together. I can't understand what they want to express. :unsure: It's aweful... :angry:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Mara Phang said:
I love SR production. :shocked: The songs are sung by Cambodia's most famous singers including: Sin Sisamouth, Rousarey Sothea, Pen Ran, etc. The actors and actresses are young and talented. Their fashions are also up to date. The backgrounds are beautiful and attractive. I own every series (from Volume 1 through 29). I love each and every song! It's original and worthwhile. :wub: Their songs are meaningful and well expressed. I can watch these DVDs over and over, and would not be tired of them. This is how I watch my favorite thai lakorns. :loool: You've got to check it out! I'm looking forward to collecting more of SR productions as soon as it gets released. They are affordable and can make a great collection!! :w000t: SR organizes their songs in an orderly way. Nothing can go wrong...I appreciate all their hard work in putting out such a great Karaoke series. I've seen too many new Karaoke productions, and none can compare to SR. Like you guys stated earlier, most Karaoke productions are repetitive and lame. In my opinion, most new and young singers doesn't make sense. Their lyrics doesn't flow together. I can't understand what they want to express. :unsure: It's aweful... :angry:
[post="48344"][/post]​

LOL....I agree, I like SR production myself, even though some of the reallllllllllllly old songs in there; the female singer sounds sometimes like chipmunks. However, I like their karaoke stars, the beautiful scenery and of course, the oldies songs.

Sometimes, you cant help but notice that the action and the meaning of the songs are like different...like that song with Zhao Ponleu playing the violin and Srey Lek. She doesnt know what he looks like but, yet, in the video uhh she's already conversating and playing the violin with the guy. I think this was in Vol. 22, do correct me if I am wrong. They have improved now in relation to their star's action and the theme of the song.

As for the newer songs, some truly have no meaning! However, there are several of the new singers that have put some thoughts and efforts into their music. What's good? Well, that depends on the taste of the listener, singer and how they sings the song, and how well the lyrics were put together. Got to give them props, some of the newer songs are good, well, at least sounding good...didnt meant to write a book :lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles, I do agree with you when stating "several of the new singers have put some thoughts and efforts into their music". You're right, we do need to give them some props for that... :D

As for T3rRi408, I didn't know SR production released volumes 30-32. I'm so behind...I got to get a hold of them!! Thanks for sharing. :wacko:

russe

sarNie Adult
for pictures and videos quality RHM is the best. I don't know about songs cause everyone have differnt taste. SSB would be 2nd and U2 would be 3rd. thats the only three company I like.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
This may or may not be off topic, but, I'm glad that some of these karaoke female stars arent wearing like extreme party dresses and or high heels while dancing on a cliff, at the beach, etc...

From the recent karaokes that I've seen: The younger generation is gradually becoming less formal and moving more towards the "cute and casual" ways of dressing, unless it's a fancy fashion show.

Their make-up applications are less dramatic and some reveals more of their natural beauty rather than the thick, heavy, and clowny looking ones...overall, glad to see positive improvements and progessions in Cambodian entertainment today... :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Mara Phang said:
Wai Wai Noodles, I do agree with you when stating "several of the new singers have put some thoughts and efforts into their music". You're right, we do need to give them some props for that... :D

As for T3rRi408, I didn't know SR production released volumes 30-32. I'm so behind...I got to get a hold of them!! Thanks for sharing. :wacko:
[post="51915"][/post]​
no problem! :D