Which nang'aek was the worst and the weakest?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
There's a favorite nang'aek thread which I thought was fun. Now let's list our least favorite of weakest nang'aek that made you want to scream. Here's my pick.

Hands down, Beeyachat from Ngao Asoke 2008!! I don't get how she let's the nang'lai hit, yell, and frame her, and still she tries to protect her abuser.

So who's yours? :D

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, I avoided the lakorn and just watched the ending, because the nang eak from Ngao Asoke 2008 made me want to just shoot her. LOL.

Also, any nang eak that gets beat around and not stand up for themselves. Which include Bee Namthip from some of the older lakorn. Now she's a beast.

Then the nang eak from Kwarm Lup Kong Superstar, Gosh, why she let herself gets frame.

If nang eak is stupid, I usually stop watching and wait till the end.

I agree, I avoided the lakorn and just watched the ending, because the nang eak from Ngao Asoke 2008 made me want to just shoot her. LOL.

Also, any nang eak that gets beat around and not stand up for themselves. Which include Bee Namthip from some of the older lakorn. Now she's a beast.

Then the nang eak from Kwarm Lup Kong Superstar, Gosh, why she let herself gets frame.

If nang eak is stupid, I usually stop watching and wait till the end.
i agree. :lol:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah can't stand all them weak n'eks that's so self-sacrificing and stupid. It's like who are you kidding? You're no saint, you're just a moron. Please die so the gene pool can improve.

I also hate n'eks that are a bitch to p'ek for no reason but yet are all so nice and forgiving to the bad people. Personally one of my most hated n'ek roles was Fang in Hua Jai Sila. I wanted her to die so bad. She was like the perfect representation of every annoying characteristic I hated in a n'ek all collected in one.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Oh yeah can't stand all them weak n'eks that's so self-sacrificing and stupid. It's like who are you kidding? You're no saint, you're just a moron. Please die so the gene pool can improve.

I also hate n'eks that are a bitch to p'ek for no reason but yet are all so nice and forgiving to the bad people. Personally one of my most hated n'ek roles was Fang in Hua Jai Sila. I wanted her to die so bad. She was like the perfect representation of every annoying characteristic I hated in a n'ek all collected in one.

girl... you speak for both of us. lol.. Minh from Hua Jai Sila protected the bad guys from beginning to end eventhough she knew damn well that they were horrible to pa'aek. And worst, she was so nasty to him too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I'm thinking the same...i felt so sorry for bie when he kept getting slapped by fang.....

and not to be mean but I didn't really like Best's acting either....but they probably need more time, but they should start off with a minor role and let underrated actresses be the nang'ek

are we talking about the actresses, or the characters they portray?

i can't really remember the names of most n'ek characters, but i can't stand bee namthip somehow...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh yeshhh Lome... Beeyachat from NA was definitely so weak... but whenever she cried, it just broke my heart. Even though Beeyachat portrayed a weak nang'ek, I couldn't stop watching it. I was more furious with Pei being a bitch than anything. :lol:

Usually I stay away from lakorns that have weak nang'ek. It just pisses me off and I might just lose my mind.

arayaphan1

sarNie Egg
OMG I SAY POO PRIAYA ALL THE WAAAY!! ESPECIALLY ON BPOM RUK ROY ADEED!! SHE COULD NOT FAKE CRY AT ALL!!!! or even act!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not a fan of weak nang'eks either...but i can tolerate it...but the nang'eks tat i can't seem to tolerate
are the nang'eks tat are an angel to everyone else...but wen it comes to the pra'ek..she's a jerk for no
reason...

i'm here to defend PEUNG!...okay for Peung's character in NA i can tolerate it becuz isn't at like back then?
and she as their slave..she CANNOT act up..cuz can't they prettie much do anything to you as their slave?
so she's got a reason to be weak..her social status...but like Best in Superstar..come on girl..she's just stupid...
yes i know Dao is a superstar..but u ain't no slave either...u can surely bring her down

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
totally hate fang's adittude in hua jai sila...hate it hate it...she slapped my BIE too much...makes me want to slap her...lol...

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
[quote name='noo'via' post='561273' date='Jan 21 2009, 05:24 PM']OMG I SAY POO PRIAYA ALL THE WAAAY!! ESPECIALLY ON BPOM RUK ROY ADEED!! SHE COULD NOT FAKE CRY AT ALL!!!! or even act!![/quote]

if we're going to be talking about Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed....i have to say i hated Kwan's character Torfun from this drama.....she was just plain stupid....doing everything to protect her supposed mom out of family filial even taking the blame for everything that the stupid mom did...actually they made lots of character in this drama just plain stupid which was kind of annoying....

dang!!!!!!!!!!! :loool: