Which New Couple Will Be Hotter?

• Ken & Aff

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Aum & Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
both couple are so awesome...i can go either way..i'm leaning towards ken and aff maybe the hotter couple...after seeing the teaser..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpI56SVo14Q credits to (wishboniko)........but both lakorns look really good....maybe i have to see them act together and then i could really decide...what a hard question....WHY MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM?????????!!!!!!!!! it breaks my heart

neena

sarNie Adult
god, this is crazy!!! there is so much competition right now, SB or JLR and K.A. vs A.An....whoa...i hate to choose too...why can't we just all love all of them and not have to choose like this... -_-

solin

sarNie Adult
I say Ken & Aff
I prefer Aum & Ann but to be honest I find that they don't really match each other

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Gees, this is really hard to pick. If I have to choose it will be Aum & Ann, although Ken & Aff look more comfortable with each other Aum & Ann's lakorn catches my attention more :D. But at the end of the day, Aum will always be with Aff and Ann with always be with Ken.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I say Ken & Aff
I prefer Aum & Ann but to be honest I find that they don't really match each other
I agree with you. I vote for Ken & Aff, my heart broke I didn't vote for Aum. If there was a poll of Aum and Aff, I will vote for them first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, when i saw ann & aum picture together i was normal nothing was shaken but when i saw ken & aff picture together a banana smile form across my face and i can't bear to watch dat one picture she look up on him with out hurting my cheek from the smile ...so it ken & aff for me

neena

sarNie Adult
is it just me or when i saw that new clip that wishbone posted...aum seemed kinda out of it?...he didn't talk as much...when he's with aff though he talks and laughs a lot... :lol: aff was cute though, she was like any other fan girl. aum seems way more comfortable with aff...but then again, they played together twice already...and since ann is much older in age and being in the industry he probably has to watch his words more. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne likes to conversate but seem like aum was scare to make convos with her lol. if the pra'ek was andrew than no doubt they would be a much hotter pair. i would of been more excited and hyped cuz ive been waiting to see those 2 pair up for the longest. aum look or is too short so he suits aff cuz she is tiny.

hopefully ken/affs lakorn will have a good storyline. i dont think it could top a kiss/slap drama like aum/annes though lol

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
I say Ken & Aff

i totally agree.... all four of them are hot! but i still think AFF and KEN would be hotter together. because... once you think about it... aum is not that good without Aff... yeah... like his other lakorns.... it does not seem to be popular. yeah.. that's my opinion. and... somehow, ann and aum does not seem to have much chemistry.. from the preview from Wishboniko... yeah.. sorry to say but their chemistry seemed to a lacking something.
i don't know what.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you guys never know, the least most excited couple might turn out the opposite once the lakorn airs like how not many were excited to see aff/aum as a pair but look at now. for me, im not really hyped with aum/anne as a pair unless with andrew but anne makes up for it and the storyline is interesting. with ken/aff, i was more excited to see them than aum/anne but after the fitting, eh, not feeling it cuz ken as superstar while aff is his manager doesnt sound that exciting like the title. i guess we'll see how the storyline goes?

did you gals know that aum was suppose to work with anne many times but they seem to miss until now.

likit kamatep
oum ruk(thank goodness its not)
jum leuy ruk

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just saw the news about their lakorn from wishboniko .... can't wait to see these lakorns >.<

And... it's hard to choose between the two couples...

but i'll say i prefer Ken and Aff
:wub:
just because Ann seems to be taller than Aum... X3