Which perfect couples do you like most

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Cee&Amy are my #1 favorites! :wub: They're simply sooo cute together and been together for a good time now. :) I like Aom&Art too. (;

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol real life couple eh... well.. hehe..

ken & noi
cee & amy
kelly & bee
puri & ann

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhh I forgot about ann & puri..thanks aiko...they are sooo hot together

oh yeah...also Nok Chatchai & Nok Sinjai
i do like Stefan and Namfon too...and Kob/Brook...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nok and Nok LOL I don't like Chatchai much as pra ek but got to admit he does good roles other than pra ek. And Nok (the wife lol) is still looking awesome and ages beautifully.

Cee and Amy... I believe they will last like Nok and Nok.

Kelly and Bee... at first I thought they made a weird couple. But times made me realize that they might just be the one for each other.

Ken and Noi... I am not too much of a fan of Noi but she married my sweet loving hubby... so ought to love the woman he loves.

Tik and Peach... she isn't attractive in my eyes but Tik sees something in her that I don't. I respect that. I hope their marriage will last, she seems like a down to earth girl that will make Tik happy.

Ah there are more...

cecilia

Staff member
i'm assuming this is for those that are in the process of getting marry ..
I can't choose b/c they have seem to have quality in their relationship ..
what's hard is that i love them all together ---
If i have to list them, i'll go something like this:

1. Aom+Art -- they look cute and compatible in the look department -- he seem so sweet toward her too.
2. Tik+Peach-- they look cute and compatible in the look department as well -- she seem caring toward him ..
3. Noon+Todd -- Todd is okay looking, not too bad -- i love Noon so yup, whatever works. Also, Todd seem to love Noon DEEPLY with his commitment to her :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I did love pinky and aum together, but they brokeup already...I like tik and peaches I think they suit so much^^