Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oil

• Tik

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
since there was one for the n'ek I decided why not do one for the pra'ek too lol.

for me, its between andrew, rome or aum. they make crying look so easy especially rome and aum.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Oh this is a tough one.............. Ken's crying made me balled my eyes out Song Rao
But all I could think about is Andrew in agony once he realized that Janie was innocent of the money laundering of his company and finalizing the divorce..... sooooo convincing.....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I picked Andrew becuz dang that guy can really cry like a true man..In LukeMaiKlaiTon with Kob, everytime he talks about his bitchy mother, his voice would be all shaky and he would cry..everytime he cries I would cry along too..

neena

sarNie Adult
anyone have videos of our men crying? i'd like to see...i voted for chakrit...i think he's good and now that i think about it andrew's good too!! :lol:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Andrew, Andrew, Andrew and Andrew all the way for me. boy can this dude cry!!!!! he such a great a great actor. it will have to be Andrew for me than Ken and Chakrit!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's weird at guys to cry. It's just that we don't see men cry as often as women. Anyways, I would have to agree with some of you guys up there...Andrew would me my pick for the best crying pr'eng. He showed so much emoitions when he's angry and sad. I love him in LMKT with Kob. Talk about Andrew...I miss seeing him....especially with Kob. Not too many guys can do that .....they either cry ugly or don't cry at all ....you know. But I think Rome cried nicely too...but not as much as emotion liked Andrew's.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's weird at guys to cry. It's just that we don't see men cry as often as women. Anyways, I would have to agree with some of you guys up there...Andrew would me my pick for the best crying pr'eng. He showed so much emoitions when he's angry and sad. I love him in LMKT with Kob. Talk about Andrew...I miss seeing him....especially with Kob. Not too many guys can do that .....they either cry ugly or don't cry at all ....you know. But I think Rome cried nicely too...but not as much as emotion liked Andrew's.
i just like my men manly, thats all

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... in Thai lakorns it is rare that I really see a Pra'eke cry like the Korean actors, hee! I went with Ken, though. I am not too familar with the other actors...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
To tell the truth, I never paid/pay any attention when the pre'eks cry... Ken maybe? I saw a glimpse of him in Song Rao and he was good.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I would have to say P'Ken Theeradeth!!!...i would have voted for p'Chakrit..but i see him more of a anger...drama guy...ah! Krit knows i luv him...eheehee..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I would have to say P'Ken Theeradeth!!!...i would have voted for p'Chakrit..but i see him more of a anger...drama guy...ah! Krit knows i luv him...eheehee..
i'll go for my chakrit...if you haven't see his sad lakorns, you should especially the one with noon "Pleng Pa Fa Lom Doa" and there's more....his crying is so emotional and realistic...i almost cried with him lol...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From the list i say:Rome and Aum
Out of the list my choice: Dan D2B= my cutie boy can cry so fast in Peechai and the crying scene in PoodrukNamo he did it well too.