which pra'ek do you miss onscreen?

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I miss TIK J. in lakorns!! He's out with "Love Rythem" but i would rather see him in Lakorn not sitcoms!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss Bie, Film, and Tik....
I want to see these hotties onscreen again...
I would to die to see them back again! PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK YOU HOTTIES!!

max

sarNie Elites
There are a few, but I cannot think of any right now. I would have to say Bee Sawich. He was so handsome ;) I loved him with Numfon Kullanat.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm not a huge fan of Johnny enfone but i actally miss his acting. there was this one lakorn he did with noi, it was pretty good. ^_^

i miss Pete T too!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Willy & Andrew & Johnny.
I miss them dearly.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
My all time favourite P'ek is definitely Andrew G.
ANDREW WHERE ARE U? I MISS U :spin:

Tik is also missed alot. I hear he's got that production company that he owns with his brother. They do a show called 'Navigator' (I think). They go exploring in the forest and stuff. I saw a show with Tik, who had just returned from the jungle and boy did he look rugged. He's skin was darker and his hair was long and shaggy. He totally had this cave man aura, OMG :drool: :drool: :drool:

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
all i can say is that i miss watching P'Num, P'Tik, and P'Patson they need to come back to make more lakorn for me to watch..lOl..

fanny

sarNie Adult
I missed most is Pol T and Johnny Anfone. I still love that one lakorn that he played with Janie called Rak Sud Huajai. And I missed Johnny and Noi Bussakorn play together.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pol from Samee! although he's not as hot as he use to be....he still is charming..**tears**
Tik wah! why is he letting Ken and Aum take the title so easily..LOL..although Ken i don't mind...ehehe
Andrew G. he's hot stuff?? where is he huh?
Chakrit i'm dying for his new lakorn...wen is it? argh!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Film u don't have to miss him any longer becuz he is about to realease his new album..and he said that he is now back from studying overboard and visiting different countries...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Pol from Samee! although he's not as hot as he use to be....he still is charming..**tears**
Tik wah! why is he letting Ken and Aum take the title so easily..LOL..although Ken i don't mind...ehehe
Andrew G. he's hot stuff?? where is he huh?
Chakrit i'm dying for his new lakorn...wen is it? argh!

I miss Pol also!!!

AWWWWW I miss Tik the most! watching "Love rythem" just isnt the same like watching Lakorn!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
My all time favourite P'ek is definitely Andrew G.
ANDREW WHERE ARE U? I MISS U :spin:

Tik is also missed alot. I hear he's got that production company that he owns with his brother. They do a show called 'Navigator' (I think). They go exploring in the forest and stuff. I saw a show with Tik, who had just returned from the jungle and boy did he look rugged. He's skin was darker and his hair was long and shaggy. He totally had this cave man aura, OMG :drool: :drool: :drool:

tik is also in "love rythem" its a sitcom, but its just not the same like watching his lakorn!

even with Tik looking all rugged out, he's still super handsome!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I answered already but I have to say Tik P. I miss him dearly, sit-com don't count. LMAO

Andrew G want to see him act again.

Willy M where are you my sweet bun.

Patson S not as a rai but a pra ek! PLS!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
film, bie and bee sawis definitly! also jonny enfone!! and patson [he's not praek anymore] and will macintosh! lolz