Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sanaha Ngern Tra(Por/Namfon)

• Badal Jai(Aum/Margie)

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
which remake are you most anticipated to see for the year of 08. am i missing any lakorn? i know theres "nam pueng kom" which should start filming after jum leuy ruk but theres no cast yet

well, im most excited to see SB of corse!..although im looking forward to jum leuy ruk too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I choose Por and Namfon's lakorn.. but I am anticipating for Ken/Ann's and Aum/Aff's also! Not really interested in Aum/Margie's lakorn yet although they are cute together.

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, I have not heard of the above lakorns before, but I really would like to see Poot Mae Nam Khong when it comes out. It is a re-make, right? Anyways, I have never seen it before, but recently heard about it because Weir and Alexandra will be in there. I just want to see it because they are in there, too =)

paulina

sarNie Egg
Sawan Bieng, just finished watching again the old version with Sam and Monrudee, one of the funniest dialogues I think because the humor was so dry

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
is not on your list. but i want to see the re make of "Pootmaenarmkhong" with Weir+Alexandra the most.