Which Thai dara do you want to see in the U.S?

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Hello Friends,

Who do you want to see perform in the U.S?

Oil
Lift
Mike
Golf

If you have anyone else please list them..I want to know how popular they are in the States, maybe I can make something happen for them to come and perform like a U.S world tour...PLEASE LIST ALL NAMES. BASED ON POPULAR VOTES, I WILL CONTACT THE MANAGER IN THAILAND.
Thank you for your support.

Mayury B
President CEO
SHM ENTERPRISES LLC

Hmm, I don't care cause I'm living in Thailand keke. However, it's a fact that from Japan, Pinky will be going to India. From India, she'll be going to the US. She'll be back in Thailand in June :(

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Keep it coming..I love Bie as well...PLEASE KEEP LISTING..I AM IN CONTACT WITH THE ARTIST MANAGEMENT..KEEP IT COMING.

[

quote name='mainhiathao' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:47 PM' post='384581']
my lovely bie surkit wisedkaew...
[/quote]

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I want to see Weir. But for singers it would probably be Bie and Ice Saranyu

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: mayury this is greatttttt!!!... :yahoo:

yes, i definitely wanna see p'krit *chakrit :wub: :wub:

ps what bout Aof Pongsak?? he has a very very nice voice :blush:

pss i also wanna see Umm Atichart Chumanon too!!! :wub: :wub:

IM REALLY EXCITED!!! :dude:

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
I think BIE would be perfect for the job...what do you think? hahahah. I have already told the other fanatics, if he does come. Here are the cities that he will be visiting.

SF CA
SAC CA
FRESNO
LONG BEACH
L.A
Las Vegas
MN?
TEXAS?
OHIO?

Anywhere else, please list them.

Thank you!!!

:clap: mayury this is greatttttt!!!... :yahoo:

yes, i definitely wanna see p'krit *chakrit :wub: :wub:

ps what bout Aof Pongsak?? he has a very very nice voice :blush:
IM REALLY EXCITED!!! :dude:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm if i was in the US, which im not but anyways...i want to see:

aof pongsak
katreeya english
panada
mos

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think BIE would be perfect for the job...what do you think? hahahah. I have already told the other fanatics, if he does come. Here are the cities that he will be visiting.

SF CA
SAC CA
FRESNO
LONG BEACH
L.A
Las Vegas
MN?
TEXAS?
OHIO?
Anywhere else, please list them.

Thank you!!!
oh yea...i would like to see Kat English..i missed her performance the last time she came ...it was kinda late when my cousin called me from san diego..wth!! she had to rub it in my face too..saying if she didnt get to see her i shouldnt neither ...some cousin huh?!! <_< :lol:

aww bau..just come visit one of us...*how bout come visit me then we can all go together!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh yea...i would like to see Kat English..i missed her performance the last time she came ...it was kinda late when my cousin called me from san diego..wth!! she had to rub it in my face too..saying if she didnt get to see her i shouldnt neither ...some cousin huh?!! <_< :lol:

aww bau..just come visit one of us...*how bout come visit me then we can all go together!!!
lol, yes...i just go to the us while im at it and visit all my sisters. first stop, bong ami's house :D.

NANG

sarNie Egg
Mine would be

Bie
Dan & Beam
James
Captain/Pim Zaza- it be cool if they came together,
Aof Pongsak
Ice
Kat English

If Bie was able to perform, can they suggest Nashville, Tn atleast it closer to home. Don't want to drive too far, already did too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
mayury quick question for you.

how many dara/s are you planning to get, just one of the ones listed or a few of them at a time?? :p

bau...yes yes when you do come just give me a call k?! ^_^

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Mayury,
I would love to see P'Oil the most because he seems to have a really cute personality and I like his voice also. My other choice would be the group ZAZA. Oh oh...I remember along time ago Ann Thongprasom came to visit Long Beach, but I missed it I want to see her and possibly Nat Myria, love her voice.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
this is so cool...

okay, here goes my dream list...

James Ruengsak
Aof Pongsak -> love love love him and dying for his voice
Mos Patiparn
Bie Sukrit
Bird Thongchai, omfg-> he would totally rock the house!
Sek, would rock the house as well!
Bank of Clash
Film
Kat, -> love this girl, my fav. of all time!
Bee Namthip, love her as singer and actress :)
Nice 2 Meet U -. panjan is pretty! and so are their songs!
Peacemaker
Pup Potato
Touch !!! -> don't see him anymore but i still dream of seeing him someday
Pepper from UHT, actually, the whole UHT team PLEASE!!!
Ice
&
Peck,
oh, just bring aof, ice and peck and bie together as a package, it'll be nice and steamy :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow kry*star nice list...

yes anyone from your list will be great too!!! :p

just the thought of it...makes me all excited already! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i would LOVE to see Dan/Beam. [they should've came to the US before they broke up! wahhhh...]

that's all i can think of... hehe.