White Lotus

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks so much CTR for this short break from the story. You are so good at words and using similes, and for a man, it's way better than anything I could write. :) SarN I guess our wishes were granted.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, it was granted. I just love it when a man response to my plead *wink* that fast . Sorry, CTR , you will have to get use to my naughty jokes, only b/c it rare to have an active male member & my cougar instinct took over , you are in the land of Amazon woman .

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Sarn. You have to pay attention to the type of guy in the short story. I can write it more in-depth and different languages but that would alter the mood in that scene. Different type of female requires different type of attention. :) It was overnight escapade for the guy in the story. His first taste of the real world. In a different scene I would describe it differently if the woman he encounters prefer it differently.

CTR

To all my readers, I will be creating another thread for my short stories title "Confessions" soon.  That will be where all of my short stories will go.  This thread is for White Lotus only.  Cheers.  Tomorrow, I will reveal a major part of the story here so stay tune.  It will have everything to do with Kate, "Brianna and Ayumi."  Bieluvr, wanna take a guess?    

[SIZE=12pt]“Shut up,” said Wang Luofu, as he backhands him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Take your filthy hands off Uncle Jin, shouted Tim.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Then do as I say,” said Wang Luofu.  “It’s a win-win for us all.  I get my medallions and you get your love ones back.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim’s back was against the wall.  “I have to think about it.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t think too long,” replied Wang Luofu as he lean forward to electro shock Uncle Jin in the arms.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Owwwww, scream Uncle Jin in deep pain. “Whatever you do, don’t give him the medallions even if I die.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll send you to heaven right now,” said Wang Luofu as he increase the voltage.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim pounding his fist against the wall in frustation. “ALL RIGHT I’LL GIVE YOU THE DAMN THINGS.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“See, that was easy,” grinned Wang Luofu.  “I didn’t know why you made it difficult.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“See you at the Mission Hills Golf Club 3 P.M.  Oh by the way,” said Wang Luofu, as he clutches Brianna in the cheek.  “If you pull any funny stunt, your pretty girlfriend here will have multi-husbands.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t worry about me.  Worry about your side.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was exhausted and tired thinking about what could happen to Uncle Jin and Brianna.  Could it be a trap?  Could he really trust their words?  A throbbing migraine came over him and he went to the sofa to rest.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Benny, get me a vest with explosives,” said Tim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Any type in particular,” said Benny, as he looking peeking out the look to see if anyone been watching them.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Enough to blow a damn room up.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The sun was beaming outside and Tim could smell a wonderful noodle dish coming from the kitchen.  It could be Benny because he doesn’t know how to cook.  As Tim peek through the door, he was in shock and disappointed at the same time.  It was Ayumi.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“You, you, you, I thought I told you” said Tim, as he shakes his fingers at her.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Surprise to see,” smile Ayumi.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Didn’t I tell you to watch over Fernando? Tim took a deep breath in.  “Where is Fernando?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Probably with Kru Boonmee now.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim sat down and banged his head on the table in frustration.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“I know you’re stressed,” said Ayumi.  “I just wanted to lend another hand.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“What if something happens to Fernando?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Grabbing the kitchen knife and pointing to her throat, Ayumi said, “I will follow him to his grave then.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How did you know I was here?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Easy.  Your men are easy to spot.  I just tortured Lei for five minutes and he spilled the beans.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Great,” said Tim, as he slaps his forehand.  “We are all gonna die.  If not by the Red Dragon then by elders’ assassins.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Where is Lei by the way so I can kick his butt down Shenzhen?”    [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Don’t do that,” laughed Ayumi.  “I was kidding…”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Just before Ayumi could finish her sentence, Benny and Lei walks in with 4 vests with explosives attached to them.  The black vest concealed a ticking time bomb with enough explosives to blow an entire floor of a building.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How about his boss?” said Benny.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Sipping his noodle soup that Ayumi had just handed to him.  “I would to put those explosives in both your brains,” mumbled Tim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Don’t be too mad at them, said Ayumi.  “Lei and I were able to track Chaos to this one hotel here.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How?”   [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Ayumi setting two noodle bowls for Benny and Lei on the table.  “Remember you told me about my phone.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Yeah.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Well, he and his men are staying at the Red Dragon building downtown.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Tim drop his chopsticks inside his bowl.  “Let go rescue Uncle Jin and Brianna.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Impenetrable,” said Lei.  “There are guards throughout the whole place.  It would be a suicidal mission.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Why do you think I got these vests?” laughed Tim. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“How about this?” said Ayumi, as she towers over the three eating their noodles.  “Lei and I will disguise ourselves as janitors to go inside their complex.  You and Benny will meet Wang Luofu as usual.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“And you and Lei can handle the assassins as well,” mumbled Tim.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Lei immediately shakes his head.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Stop being negative,” said Ayumi, as she slams her fist on the table.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The four of them disperse and headed towards their destination.  If they were to be successful, they would have rescue their love ones and the medallions would be in their possession.  If they failed, death would befallen on them all.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Back at the office building of the Red Dragon in downtown Shenzhen, Chaos had just arrived with his men from their successful encounter with Ayumi and Fernando.  He was in a festive mood as he held the Ayumi’s phone, the camera, and the memory chip that was given to him by Daisuke.  Now no one in the world would know of his plans and the way he plans on conquering it.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Is the underground floor almost done?” asked Chaos, as he spoke with Slash and Hydra on Skype.  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Yes, my lord,” replied Slash.  “The building is coming together.  In a few short weeks, it should be done completely.  We’ll have our labs up and running.” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent.  Chaos’ eyes glow with excitement.  In the heart of Silicon Valley, no one would even suspect us.  Muahahhahahaha.” [/SIZE]

sarN

sarNie Granny
It cool how when i first start reading this fiction there was only 2 character lol now as the fiction progress more characters come in , which is cool^^^ it feel like I'm reading Naruto lol. I'm sure Kate will turn good^^^

CTR

Sarn, I had to reveal them slowly because this is a three part novel.  You'll be surprise at the end of this one.  Bieluvr, you're very close.  I think I'll make the other story a little longer in my confession thread.  I have a good idea about the story now.   

[SIZE=12pt]“Excellent.”  Chaos’ eyes glow with excitement. “In the heart of Silicon Valley, no one would even suspect us.  Muahahhahahaha.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Wang Luofu walks in.  “Don’t celebrate yet my friend.  I have one more surprise in store for you.”  Glancing out the window with his evil twisted smile.  “It’ll be taking a candy from a baby. No one would dear mess with us.”  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’ll be waiting,” said Chaos, as he pages through the Heaven and Earth Manual.  “Do you want some of my men to accompany yours?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There won’t be needed.  Save them when we’re going to ransack the White Lotus headquarter.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Chaos walks by tapping Wang Luofu on the shoulder.  “Your plan is so diabolical.  It’s just too good.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Tim was ready.  He was locked and loaded.  There was no way Wang Luofu was going to pull a fast one on him like last time.  Tim was willing to sacrifice his life just to take out Wang Luofu if it meant he could save the one he loves.  Nothing was going to intimidate Tim any longer as he and Benny made their way to the immaculately manicured courses of Mission Hills Golf Club.  The pristine blue pond and the endless green grass surrounding the club was not on their itinerary.  [/SIZE]

About half a mile away was the signature red and black flag of the Red Dragon dancing in the brisk afternoon wind.  There were a couple of sand bunkers in from of the Villa that Wang Luofu had requested Tim to meet.  It was like a small summer palace fit for a king.  The place was heavy fortified with security cameras and guards on all perimeter on the building 

“Welcome, my master is waiting for you,” said the guard at the door.  “But he can’t come in with you.”

“He will,” said Tim as he pushes Benny ahead of him.  “No matter if you or your boss like it or not.”

“I see you bought a friend,” said Wang Luofu, as he drink a martini across the swimming pool.

“Make yourself at home.  Would you two like any drinks?”

“I would,” replied Benny.

Right before Wang Luofu could utter a word, Tim said, “He won’t be need any.  Now, let talk business.”

Talking telling Benny to open up the briefcase.  “We have what you want.  Now, where are my people?”

“Well, if you insists.”  Wang Luofu claps his hands as his men brought Uncle Jin, Brianna, and her father out in the open. 

“Don’t do it Tim,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “Don’t give that bastard the medallions.  He will unleash great evil upon the world.”  He wheeled him forward.  “Just let me die.”

“I have made my choice Uncle,” shouted Tim.  “I intend to accept the consequences.”

Brianna was impressed.  This new Tim was oozing with charisma, confidence, and a badass to him that she had never imagine would be possible.  “No matter what happens, I love you,” she said.  Her hair was in a knot, her body odor was off the chart, but her spirit was still high. 
Wang Luofu and two of his men came forward and to inspect the two medallions.  One of the guard took his magnifying glass out and meticulously went over the medallions several times before he whispered into Wang Luofu ears that they were real. 

“I see you have kept your words,” said Wang Luofu.

“But I know you don’t,” replied Tim as he took his shirt out to reveal his vest.

“Now, there is no need for that,” Wang Luofu nervously said.  “Let just make this a smooth transaction.”

“Hand over the medallions and I’ll release your love one.”

Tim wasn’t buying it as he hit the timer of his vest and the clock started countdown from one minute. 

“All right,” said a panicking Wang Luofu.  “Release those three and give them the big golf cart.”

“But you won’t get the key until you give me the medallions.”

Tim quickly unloaded Uncle Jin unto the golf Cart with Brianna and her father climbing in.  As Wang Luofu handed the key to Benny on the driver side, he was handed the briefcase as his men stood by his side.  The gate opened up but Tim had to make sure Wang Luofu and his men would not follow
so he tossed the vest onto the gate as he closes. 

Tick, tick, tock, as the clock on the vest counted down from ten to zero.  A huge fireball engulfed and ruptured the front gate and totally destroyed the front of the villa.  Underneath the rubble, Wang Luofu emerge to find the mangled and charred façade of his lovely villa in ruins.  The desolate and moaning cries of his injured men could be heard loud and clear.  He vows to take his revenge upon Tim when the appropriate time comes. 

“You didn’t give him the real medallions right,” asked Uncle Jin.

“No, they’re real alright,” said Tim.

Uncle Jin became distraught and disheartened. 

“Don’t worry about it.  We have plan two in the works.  Ayumi got this.”

“What about Ayumi?” asked Brianna as she tries to unknot her hair.

“I’ll fill you guys in when we get to our hide away.”

Ayumi and Lei had their blue cleaning uniform on as their van pulled up to the back of the Red Dragon building.  Lei with his bright blue cap on walked over to the back entrance of the building to buzz the doorbell.  A few second later, two security guards could be seen making their way to open the door.  They both studiously examined their documents and double checked Ayumi and Lie’s IDs. 

“How come we haven’t seen you two here before?” said one of the guard.

“We’re filling in for Uncle Xin.  His wife is badly sick so he took her to the hospital,” said Lei.

Ayumi tries her best not to rub the fake mole that Lei had attached to the left side of nose. 
Handing back their paperwork and IDs, the guards said, “You two can go in now.” 

Inside their cleaning bags were listening devices, a couple pistols, a couple hand grenades, a mini-laptop to unlock any special rooms.  

CTR

Inside their cleaning bags were a listening devices, couple of pistols, a couple hand of grenades, and a mini-laptop to unlock any special rooms.  If they were caught, they would surely face an uncertain death.  Ayumi and Lei meticulously swept through each room looking to see if any safe were in the room.  Their goal now to clean the complex slowly while keeping an eye out for Wang Luofu whatever he comes back to his headquarter. 
An angry Wang Luofu barrages into his headquarter with his fist quench after what took place at Mission Hills Golf Club inside the complex of his villa.  The death of his men and the total destruction of his multi-million dollar villa was an albatross even he could not let go.  The frightened look on the faces of his subordinates were of sheer terror. 

“Make sure you buff the floor very well,” shouted Wang Luofu at one of the janitors.  “If I come down here and it not buff in an hour…have your gravestone ready.”

The janitor took a big gulp as he raced towards the supply room to get his mop and bucket.  Another janitor was instructed to clean all the restrooms until they were spotless.  Those at the cross hair of Wang Luofu ducked out of his way as if not to encounter his wrath.  The whole commotion was witnessed by Ayumi and Lei as they hid in the janitor’s closet in fear of getting caught.
Chaos just sat back as Wang Luofu ransacked through his office as if not had even occurred. 

“Can’t you believe this,” said Wang Luofu.  “That little punk had the nerve to blow up my villa.” 

Chaos just casual flips through the TV channel while drinking his martini. 

“I’ll have fed to the dogs next time,” said Wang Luofu, as he pounds on his desk.

“You need to take it easy,” said chaos.  “All of those things can be replace. You’re not in possession of all four medallions.”

“Those men were like family to me.  They can’t be replace.”

“Sure they can,” grinned Chaos.  “Anything can be replace including people.”  Chaos opens up another champagne bottle.  “Cheers.”

Wang Luofu wasn’t unsurprised by Chaos’ comment.  He was cold, he was calculated, and he was ruthless.  Chaos was an ice cold killer like a virus that had no feeling at all. 

“If you want to rule the worlds, you can’t have feeling,” said Chaos.  “Great men through history sacrifice lots of their men for glory.” 

“I dunno know,” said Wang Luofu.

“Sure, you can.  You did it two times now.”

“It was different,” said Wang Luofu, as he downed a glass of champagne.  “They were not part of my family.  They were my enemies.”

“Evil guys like us have no family.  We should be ice cold like the artic.”  Chaos looking out through downtown Shenzhen.  “You betrayed your friend
Yuan Wu Jin and murdered a close friend of yours in Brazil.  You have it in you my friend.”

Ayumi was shocked by the revelation from Chaos as she listen to the audio for the other room.  Could Wang Luofu be responsible for the death of Fernando’s parents?  Who was Wang Luofu?  What was his background she thought? 

“They were part of the White Lotus,” replied Wang Luofu. 

“But they were close friends,” said Chaos.  “They were your classmate in school.”

Downing another glass of champagne Wang Luofu said, “I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” 

“Shoot yourself.  Then let party.  We need some entertainment tonight.”

Wang Luofu loaded the last two medallions into his office safe and headed downstairs with Chaos to the entertainment room for some leisure time. 
Ayumi would have one crack at opening the safe or else an alarm will alert Wang Luofu that someone was messing around with his safe.                    

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wang Luofu must be crazy for being able to kill his best friend just for being in the White Lotus. Hopefully Ayumi succeeds at opening the safe.

CTR

The sweat was pouring down Ayumi’s face as she lashes her laptop onto the safe.  The digits randomly dialed back and forth before coming to the correct combination of 4-7-9-3.  And there they were, the four shining medallions laying in unison.  Ayumi carefully reaches inside the safe but her hands accidentally trips a connecting cable inside the safe.  She quickly grabs the medallions as the ensuing alarms went off – beep, beep, and beep.  

“We gotta go,” shouted Lei. 

The two of them slams their cleaning carts inside one of the elevator as it jettison them down to the ground floor.  The guards were everywhere as Wang Luofu had instructed them that no one should leave the building without authorization. 

“What are you two doing here?” Shouted one of the guards.  

“Taking the garbage out,” said Lei.

With his gun in hand the guard said, “Do you know we’re on lockdown?”

Lei casually shakes his head.

“Well, I’m going to accompany you two to unload your garbage in the compactor.”  He leads them to the back where four guards were on patrol. 
The guards waves for the four to come over.  “Help these two unload their garbage.  Continue to be on the lookout.”  He then walks back to where he came from. 

“This way,” said the guard with the black baseball cap.  “Help yourself.  Please close it when you’re done.”

“Hey,” said Lei.  “Can I join you on the smoke break outside?”

“What about her?” said the guard as he points to Ayumi. 

“Well…Um…she smokes too,” lied Lei.

He was the leader of the three other guards as he ordered them to unlock the door as the three of them slipped outside for a smoke.  Little did he knows, neither did Lei or Ayumi smokes.  Lei casually reaches into his pocket to hand the guard a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.  With a powerful chops to the back of the head, Ayumi knocks the guards out cold. 

As Ayumi and Lei climbed into their truck, one of the guards noticed what had happened.  He frantically blew his whistle and the other guards hit the lockdown alarm.  Bang, bang, and bang as numerous bullets came flying towards their truck as they sped towards the gate in the back.  A guard at the back came out and waved at them to stop but Ayumi had other plans as she prowls through the gate.  With the mangle wreckage of the fence still hanging on the front bumper of the truck, the truck sped down through the street of Shenzhen. 

Frigging back and forth, Brianna was deeply concern about the well-being of Ayumi and Lei.  She knew firsthand what the Red Dragon would do to Ayumi and Lei if they were caught.  They would have to endure the countless physical and psychology tortures inflicted on them by their capturers. 

“Have you heard anything from them?” asked Brianna.

Tim reassures her by holding her hands gently and strokes his hands over hair.  “They’ll be fine.”

“I’m looking for something more concrete.”    

Tim smiles and handed his phone to her.  He was tracking Ayumi and Lei’s movement all this time through an app.

“And you had me worrying all this time,” said Brianna. 

Whistling Tim said, “You should have asked.”  And then a big grin came over his face.  “I should have not have given you my phone.”

Brianna walks over with a playful attitude towards him.  She gently cloaks him into believing that she was going to him a hug but instead she delivers pinch to the side of his back. 

“Ooooooouuuucchhh!” exclaimed Tim.  “We haven’t see each other for a while and this is my reward.”

“I should have left you as a prisoner,” he said while running away from her.

Brianna chases Tim all around the abandon parking lot.  She was breathing heavy as they caught up to Tim as he sat on a concrete block.  Seeing that
Brianna had sat next to him, Tim reaches for her face and pulls her into him.  His lip locks onto her as she reciprocate back the gesture.  Tim could taste the watermelon flavor bubble gum that she was chewing on as his lips unlock from her.  It was like the 4th of July firework as their souls connected with each other’s.  Their love was genuine, their love was pure, their love was unconditional, and most importantly, it was a love form from a great friendship.   

CTR

Bang, Bang, and bang as the bullets flew past the truck. Lei did his best to swerve away from the pursuit of the Red Dragon as Ayumi returns fire. 
 “They’re hot on our tails,” said Ayumi as she made a call to Tim.  “I hope you have another plan.”
“Um…Yeah, I have another plan,” Tim lied. 
What Tim didn’t know was that the assassins sent by the elders of the White Lotus had tracked him down to the abandoned parking lot.  Their footsteps were as gentle as a soft restful pillow.  They all looked the same as their matching bleach white shirts and black suits signify their togetherness. 
“Where are the medallions?” asked Berg their leader.  “I won’t be asking twice.”
Tim was in shock and in terror at the same time.  Tim gently shields Brianna behind.  “Take it easy guys.  I have what you want.”
They weren’t buying it as they edge closer and closer to Tim.  Sweats was pouring down his face as the prospect of being eliminated by his own clan starting sinking in.
“There they got it,” said Tim, as Ayumi and Lei pulled up to the parking lot. 
Lei turned yellow as he walked out of the truck with Ayumi.  He instantly knew they were the assassins sent by the elders.  “I don’t’ wanna die today,” he mumbled.
“Hand us the briefcase Lei,” said Berg.  “And no one gets hurt.”
Just as Lei was going to hand over the briefcase to Berg, Wang Luofu and the Red Dragon arrives.  Their black and red trucks rammed the truck that Lei was driving in. 
“NOT SO FAST,” Wang Luofu shouted.  “Those belongs to me.”
This was it Tim thought to himself.  This would be his way out of this ordeal.  Without a moment of notice, Tim grabs the briefcase from Lei and tosses it to the middle of the ground.  
“Why did you do that?” said Berg, as he backhanded Tim.
It was the perfect opportunity for Tim and his gang to escape as the Red Dragon fought with the assassins.  Just before Ayumi and Lei arrived at the parking lot, Tim had instructed Ayumi to fake medallions inside the briefcase just in case an ordeal like this would occur. 
Members of the Red Dragon ran up to the briefcase but was met by two of the assassins.  They eyed each other intensely and as one of the Red Dragon reaches to grab the briefcase, his hand was instantly cut off.  Blood was pouring out of it as he screamed in pain.  The White Lotus has struck first and Wang Luofu was not going to let them get away with it as he shot at the two assassins.  The battle has begun as bullets and the swinging of swords was clashing in the parking lots. 
The pandemonium was what Tim was looking for as he ordered Ayumi, Brianna, and Lei to slowly retreat towards the back of the parking lot.  Tim led them over an embankment and through a narrow passage that cuts throw a fence.  And across the street was a car that Tim had asked Benny to park there for him as a last ditch effort to escape.  In a rush to get out, Ayumi ankle got pin in one of the lining of the fence.  She was in excruciating pain as the pain ran up through her body.  Benny and Tim on each side carried her onto the car as they sped off towards the port of Hong Kong where Uncle Jin, Benny, and Brianna’s father was waiting.                      
Cars, trucks, and buses pass the road that led to the dock at the port of Hong Kong.  Uncle Jin surveys the scene at the top of the yacht with his binocular. 
“There they are,” shouted Uncle Jin.
Benny came out to help Lei carry Ayumi onto the Yacht as they headed off to Phuket Thailand.  Purple and blue were Ayumi’s ankle as it has started to swell.  Brianna gently put an ice pack on her ankle just like a big sister would do. 
“Can you hand me my phone?” asked Ayumi. 
Brianna reaches inside of her purse and that it was ̶ the Celtic cross that Ayumi’s father had given to her.  Brianna was stunned, speechless, and downright shocked by the revelation. 
“Where did you get this?” asked Brianna.
“My father gave it to me before he died,” replied Ayumi.
“Father,” shouted Brianna.  “You wanna check this out.”
Brianna carefully picked up the cross and examined it in the light.  “This cross belongs to my family.  It is passed from father to daughter or mother to daughter.”

CTR

Brianna carefully picked up the cross and examined it in the light.  “This cross belongs to my family.  It is passed from father to daughter or mother to daughter.”  She walks toward her purse and took out the same Celtic cross that Ayumi was in possession of. 

“How, where did you get the other cross?” said Connor MacCathy.

Brianna handed the two crosses to her father.  “They’re identical as can be.  Father, you never told me you had another daughter.”

Tim wheeled Uncle Jin to see what the commotion was all about. 

“That’s it.  It gotta be,” said Connor MacCathy.  “Who’s your father Ayumi?”

Flipping through the pictures on her phone, Ayumi said, “Akio.  Akio Amuro.” 

Connor rubs his eyes in disbelief.  “It can’t be.  AKIRA.  It’s you.”

A sense of confusion overcame everyone except Connor.  Ayumi just uttered the name Akio while Connor just called her father Akira. 

“Akira, why did you change your name?” cried Connor.  “I have been searching for you, Becky, and your daughter for years.” 

Connor went to sit between Ayumi and Brianna on the sofa.  He slowly and gently takes out a picture of himself with Ayumi’s parents.  “That’s your mother and father,” as he showed Ayumi the picture.

This was the first time in Ayumi life that she had seen her mother’s picture.  When she was a young child, Ayumi would ask her father if he had any picture of her mother but every time, he would say no to her.  Her tears flooded her face like the monsoon rain approaching parched Arizona landscape.  The long desolated drought has finally come to an end and she could put a face to her mother.  It was sweet joy just like an innocent child wandering through a candy shop for the first time. 

“How did you know my parents?” asked Ayumi.

Connor chuckled a bit as he held Ayumi’s hand.  “Cuz, I’m your uncle.”

Brianna came over and gave Ayumi a sisterly hug.  “My father have been looking for her before I was born.”

“Where your mother?” asked Connor.  “I wanna bring the both of you to live with us.”

“She died giving birth to me.”

Connor was speechless.  It was as if someone had repeatedly punches him in the gut over and over again.  He had search the whole world trying to find his sister and multiple times he was disappointed especially when he came to Japan. 

“It’s all right,” he said, as he padded Ayumi’s hands.  “I have lost a sister but have gain a niece.” 

“You have to tell us father,” said Brianna.  “What happened to Aunt Becky and Uncle Akira?”   

Her father took out a handkerchief to wipe the sweats running down his face.  It was a long and complicated story that occurred while he was in university with Akira.  It was a love story, it was a tragic story, and it was a story of heartbreak for the two lovers.  Brianna’s aunt was cursed from the
beginning because she was born into a Knight Templar family and was destined to be with someone of her in that time period.

“Akira, was my best friend at the University of Oxford,” said Connor.  “We drank together, we went to parties together, and such.”

He took out another photo of him and Akira partying.  “But there was one caviar.  He had fallen deeply for my sister.”

Passing the pictures around.  “It was a forbidden love. Passion.  And he knew it.” 

“Father, why was it forbidden?” said Brianna.

“Knight Templars are not allow to marry anyone outside of the society.”  Connor drink a couple of coffee.  “She broke the one sacrilege rule grandpa could not accept.”

The floodgate pours non-stop through the eyes of Ayumi and Brianna. 

“She was shunned,” said Connor.  “Banished to never come back home.  Akira and Becky took off before Akira would be executed by our society for his deeds.”

“That’s horrible,” said Tim, as he held onto Brianna tightly.  “I hope that doesn’t happen to me and Brianna.”

Connor puts the two Celtic crosses into the side cabinet.  “I have decided to part way with that tradition today.  I just ask that those who love my daughter and niece, love with their hearts.”

“Don’t cry,” said Connor, as he hands both of the girls tissues.  “Today, should be a celebration.  I have added another member to my family – my niece Ayumi.”

Brianna and Ayumi always felt that sisterly bond towards each other and now it is official that their family.  The ladies held each other’s hands as they flipped through the family photo album.  In one series, Ayumi’s mother could be seen pointing at the stomach of Brianna mother as she tours the flowery garden behind their grandpa’s house.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, that was a very touching story. So happy the truth was told. :) Now Ayumi knows how her mother looks like and who she is.