Who do you like better?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to know who you like better, so I made this poll.
The options are Pat Napapa, Yardtip Rachapal, and Namfon Patcharin. Please answer the question "Why do you like her?" .

My vote goes to Pat, of course. I'm just a freak, sorry.lol.
I ike her because she's talented. She has the most beautiful smile and eyes. She's also really great in acting. I like her for personality. She's funny, cheerful, and full of love!

Edit: This was suppose to be a poll, but I guess it came out wrong.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im a fan of all 3 but I choose Yard since I'm a bigger fan of hers. Shes beautiful and her acting improved a lot. i'm glad shes getting offer bigger and better roles.

could I add Matt to the list? lol. that girl could cry. her acting is pretty good for a newbie.

theres taew,margie, and prang who is also on my list

Edit: Aff isnt consider a newbie right since shes been acting for awhile.

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
i would have to choose PAt......i am soooo in love with her.......she's sooo beautifullllll and talented......i just love everything about her......

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i like all of them but there's just those actress who you feel their acting more and my choice to that is Yard. but they all are really pretty.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Hehe my banner/signature would say it all who I like.

For me I like Namfon for her personality with her fanclubs, fanbase side, she has beautiful eyes and a lovely smile which just shines your day, her face is really cute shape hehe, her interactions and caring for others such as her fanclubs she will try to connect.
In terms of acting, she does have talent but she have yet to improve and bring it out, she can cry but she cant express her emotions yet, its for sure that people see her stiff and dislike her because she can not act which depends on how people see it. Neverless for me I enjoy watching all her lakorns (expect Yuer Marn when she was Pimon, but as Ladamanee was excellent) I pluerm, jope.

As for Pat, she's a more smooth actress in term of acting, she has cute and funny personality, but something that doesnt made me click to her, I watched Pat in 2 lakorns with Por before I even did with Fon, somehow Pat was not it for me lol, I dont know why but it was that way. She's a pretty actress, lovely smiles.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yard.............. she's more like the good one..................
well the other actoers are good too but not like yard......

vina_lek

Pat! :wub:

Although I'm kind of bias though, b/c I've watched only lakorns w/ Pat in it. So I'm bound to like her. I've only seen one lakorn w/ Namfon or Yardthip.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Definitely Pat. But recently she has been getting boring parts. <_< Hopefully Mafia Tee Ruk and Mae Krua Kon Mai will be better.

Susie

sarNie Adult
will I like both pat & namfon. i guess namfon since i've watched her lakorns first but pat could really make u CRY!! so i choose the two& kwan! LOL i had to add her!! yard's voice is annoying no offense.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, Pat is in the lead by 7, Yard with 3 and Namfon with 3.Kwan with 1?lol

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i like pat and namfon...yard is good but there is something missing in her for me...but if i have to choose i would say namfon because she is not perfect but she is a sweety, i like the matureness in her....and although people say she is still kind of stiff she imporved heaps.....look at her first role to her latest role she improved alot...

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna go with Pat. I like her since Likasit with Por. I like her eyes. Especially her lip. It is very unique.
As for Yard I don't like the way she talk.Namfon is too robotic for me. This is just my opinion though. I am just
being honest.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- Pat Napapa because she is an awesome actress...i watched a lot of lakorns from her and she is very talented and funny....great actress-----then it would be namfon p.---^.-

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
I would choose YARDTHIP. I think she's getting better and better(her acting skills) eg. in leh kularp(even though the lakorn wasnt that good, i thought her acting was really good) improved so much. and i think she's absolutely beautiful

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I would choose YARDTHIP. I think she's getting better and better(her acting skills) eg. in leh kularp(even though the lakorn wasnt that good, i thought her acting was really good) improved so much. and i think she's absolutely beautiful

i agree....i have to say YARDTIP.............. :D