Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaikrit

• Bie

• Total voters

donna

sarNie Adult
how old is fang? i heard that she and oil got something going on. if that's true, man she likes them older!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I think that she has great chemistry with both Bie and Pepper, but I think that Pepper looks better with Ann Alicia so Bie is my choice for Fang. Both Pra'ek are so hot though, so I wouldn't mind either one.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I think that she has great chemistry with both Bie and Pepper, but I think that Pepper looks better with Ann Alicia so Bie is my choice for Fang. Both Pra'ek are so hot though, so I wouldn't mind either one.

my thoughts XACTLY haha yepp Pepper and Ann A and Bie and Fang! =] love Leh Ratree and Hua Jai Sila and yepp they are some fine sexy beasts haha and Ann and Fang are rele pretty too

cecilia

Staff member
bie and fang seem to get along much better than the rest of the p'ek but it's just a bit sad that .. she look too strong for him when actually she's not that strong. as in look good with .. i think with pepper just b/c i saw him with her first and they blend well together .. LOL

max

sarNie Elites
Not much of a fan of her even though I have seen her lakorns with all three pra'ekes, and I think she goes with Bie the most...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
In real life, she can't be with anyone but Oil Thana ja hahhaha... :p

U r absolutely right. I look forward to seeing Fang with Oil Thana acting together in a :slapandkissse3: style lakorn. Also if only Ann Alicia would meet Puri again in a comedy, that would be nice.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
fang looks good with everyone. LOL, but i have to go with bie. huajai sila rocked!!

she and pepper are cute but i think pepper is mean to be with ann alicia. haha...besides they didn't have many cute scenes in buang ruk, it was mostly about the parents' problem.
bie is best with fang because the chemistry is definitely there. can't wait til they are paired up again. XP

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
not much of a fan of bie nor Pepper love Chakrit though..but i voted for Pepper juz cuz i haven't seen Hua Jai Sila and i loved Buang Ruk... ;) ..but i look forward to another lakorn of Fang & Chakrit..they were surprisingly cute in Sang Soon..i seriously had doubts about them..but they were soo adorable...and esp. wen she wuz guest star on Pen Tor...eheheh