• Kawee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the more you do, the more you suffer...lol

i won't write a novel this time...it's obvious that KAWEE gained more pity (repeat, pity, not sympathy)...haha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
kawee!! because no one ever really gave him a chance to change...i remember him saying that to pat in one scene haha...plus harit didnt really show a lot of emotion i thought...kawee deffinly cried more...he seemed more remorseful for what he did

harit, because guy is sane enough to direct his anger at the right person. well, he thought soriya was sunsani.

kawee directs his anger at people who aren't directly involved, and yet characters in the lakorn still like him. i don't pity the man! :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha im not gonna get involved in this xp lol.. .. j/k.. i say harit.. because omg... sad.. xp.. kawee is a poor fella too.. xp..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Kawee fo sure!!

He went through alot of things! Was neglected by his father, many hated him, no one believes him, Narin hated him, Leela keeps on following him and married his father, his father died, when he tried to be good he was pushed away!

I just can't stop thinking about Kawee!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kawee fo sure!!

He went through alot of things! Was neglected by his father, many hated him, no one believes him, Narin hated him, Leela keeps on following him and married his father, his father died, when he tried to be good he was pushed away!
He was good it just that he doesn't show it. He is furious by not receiving love so he greww up with hatred and anger.

Ken is by far the best Thai actor I have seen cry in lakorns, there are some that are better but Ken can sure cry! And everytime he cries, wether it is sorrow or joy he makes me cry along with him.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
ok MOST of you obviously need 10 years to think this out.

I pity Harith more because there's only him and his brother left and he lost his brother. Sure, Kawee didn't have his father's love/approval or whatever people want to call it, but he didn't have to be that way, being an ass. He had a choice to choose his path and show everyone that he's strong and dependable. I'm sure that Harith could have chosen his own path as well, but not control his brother's death. It was unforeseen. He had a cheating wife and enemy who wanted his pearl farm. all the enemies that Kawee had were made by himself with his attitude.
FTW.

Kawee is just an asshole.

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
i think Kaweeee leads a more pathetic life sooo i pity him more. Harit, on the other hand, is strong and dependable. <3 I guess, i should say i admire Harit more with him trying to cope with his family's death and be a supporting figure for his brother.