Who else is tired of the same pairings?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Markim pair now started to make me bored
SAAAAA TUTTTT!!!
Yadecher's (some) are to busy following Yadech that we do not waste our precious time to even try to follow
other "koo kwan" like "SOME" people!

One thing I don't get is, how did this thread " WHO IS TIRED OF THE SAME PAIRING" end up being a YADECH vs. MARKIM thread! LMFAO!

This thread should have been YADECH VS. MARKIM THREAD!

Totally another BIAS thread!!!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
same pairings would be tiring to people if they get paired up once in two years or once in few years, there are many pairings in Thai ET who are paired up many times but people dont feel tired of them. However, to the point a pairing is paired up back to back, it's definitely tiring, on screen aspect. People complain Yadech is over-paired, that I agree, same goes to Mark and Kim, they are the 2nd who got paired like 3 times in rows, 3NNT, PCCK and then TRRR, and same goes with any pairing, but the point is, a couple getting over-paired cuz they are hot atm to the public and viewers, and they show potential to the channel.

We are here tired of the same pairings but the folks in Thai are not. They even ask/petition for their couples to be constantly paired up. In another hand, talking about events, CF's, photoshoot, it's up to how strong a couple's popularity is to the public. Yadech wouldn't be going with each other everywhere, if no one asked them to do. It's all about demand and supply as someone has claimed. Are u tired of seeing Iphones everywhere? Or any apple products? But hey people love apple products. Do u know if one wants to book Nadech or Yaya or both of them, they have to book them 3 months ahead? and not like they can book them either

No one is better than anyone, Mark-Kim is as fresh as bread out of an oven, that's how they are "better" than yadech. Yadech has been famous for couple of years already, of course they aren't fresh anymore, however, they still remain as THE couple to the public, becuz people adore them individually, and together. In the long terms, we will see who is better than whom

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It totally become a bias subject when you're from either Yadech OR Markim.
True and again this goes back to the point that I made in Cecilia's "Friendly Reminder" that "some" fans do get too protective of their "couples" or "FAVORITES", that's why I am glad to see that the person who started this thread is neither an MK or Yadech fan or else they would have been attacked badly. lol

However, I do see that there are some really great couples/actors/actresses out there who seem to be under-promoted all the times while those who the "media" favor are always stealing the spotlight. It's an unfair society.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FYI, i became a fan of Markim from 3NNT. Loved their performance in PCKK. And i thought it was quite quick for them to pair up so sudden for TRRR. AND i hope they won't pair up again so suddenly again for a 4th lakorn like Yadech.

Yadech's acting skills are somewhat overrated because it seems like whenever they reunited, they always play the same cute roles over and over again, especially Yaya.

Whereas, markim take on different roles when they reunite. I hope markim won't get overrated and overexposed like yadech.

Yadech are sick of each other but they have no choice and can't complain because they need the money and fame to survive the entertainment business.

Thank goodness, Ken and Anne weren't over promoted like yadech. Ken and Anne were recognized for their true talents because of the numerous awards they won together, whereas yadech are recognized just for popularity but their lakorns together weren't award winnig roles.
Agree. BTW I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Yadech are sick of each other but they have no choice and can't complain because they need the money and fame to survive the entertainment business.
tell me where either one of them said they were sick of each other

whereas yadech are recognized just for popularity but their lakorns together weren't award winnig roles.

do u know how many awards they have won together for their lakorns?
and why would u even drag a couple to compare with another couple, first anne and ken next kim and mark looool

cecilia

Staff member
BOYS/GIRLS - let's cool down and let this go -- BIAS TOPIC are bound to create problemS .. let's respect each other love and stop doing this -- it brings us no happiness nor does us any good except make us dislike each other idol. If we don't like each other idol -- we can simply ignore the topic --- THE END!!!!

Okay -- if this whole left/right bashing continue .. i will have no choice but close this ... the forum is already as bad as it is .. let's not make it worst than it is suppose to be. Respect those the way you want to respect, please. If not for other .. do it for yourself!!!

race1me

sarNie Egg
The purpose of this thread is not of pairings that we prefer over another (i.e. Yadech vs. Markim) or if any one of these couples is better than the other but more of which of the same pairings we are tired of.

Its okay to state your case/opinion as to why you are tired of one over the other but to make a general statement and/or utilizing untrue informations to justify your opinion (especially if you're not a follower of the couple) for the reason of their popularity and/or why one kookwan is preferred over another lead to the couple's fans to become defensive and protective of their couple.

Before we promote our favorites over another please do some research on the fandom before making baseless arguments that prove to other fandoms that you're just being bias. Better yet, why compare your couple with another? We each like our couple for one reason or another (same goes with disliking); why try and convince others otherwise? Just as long as we believe and follow the ones we like...that's all that matters.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
since this forum is as bad as it is, do we have any thing to do to improve this environment instead of "closing forums?" The mods can close 10 threads a day, and then the next day, 20 threads will be created with the same question, same concept "who is better than whom?" blah blah, the polls here at AF are OVERWHELMING but yet, pointless, and only battles between FC's. It's time to set up rules, to be honest, instead of closing threads, how about BANNING members. it sounds more effective than "closing"

cecilia

Staff member
^it is something that were overlook then .. but when thanksgiving comes .. things will change a bit .. as of right now .. a good warning will be okay --- i'm in the process of gathering information ... so bear with the new incoming changes that need to be address first ... until then .. let's calm down ... it doesn't benefit anyone to dislike anyone b/c of one OWN taste.

As far as banning goes ... we'll see about that process.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
Thank goodness, Ken and Anne weren't over promoted like yadech. Ken and Anne were recognized for their true talents because of the numerous awards they won together, whereas yadech are recognized just for popularity but their lakorns together weren't award winnig roles.

FYI, Nadech won best actor from Maekala Award, Nataraj Awards and Siamdara Star Awards for his performance in GRGR and he also won best newcomer from Top Award for the role of Fai in DJA. These are the most important acting awards in Thailand. Next time do your research before making any statement otherwise it would sound really dumb.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i really don't know what you mean by Aum/Aff and Ken/Ann, cuz i thought these two couples haven't been together onscreen for a while now?
as for KA, you and other haters don't have to worry cuz it look like they will never ever pair up again. happy now?
Let me break this down for you since you can't seem to do simple math. How many times have Aff/Aum worked together, like 4, how many times have Aff paired with Rome or Por T, like none. How many times have Ann/Ken worked together, 4, maybe 5, and how many times have Ken worked with like Taew, none again. These are just a few examples of the possibilities, but sadly they keep pairing the same people over and over.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
Let me break this down for you since you can't seem to do simple math. How many times have Aff/Aum worked together, like 4, how many times have Aff paired with Rome or Por T, like none. How many times have Ann/Ken worked together, 4, maybe 5, and how many times have Ken worked with like Taew, none again. These are just a few examples of the possibilities, but sadly they keep pairing the same people over and over.
True. That's what I'm sad and mad about ch3. Thai ET may not be as big as hollywood ET, but they still got enough actors and actresses to mix and match with some varities each time. The way they casting the same pairing back to back so many times is reall annoying and boring. They are too lazy to the point of not even bothering coming up with any new ideas. :yuck:

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
FYI, i became a fan of Markim from 3NNT. Loved their performance in PCKK. And i thought it was quite quick for them to pair up so sudden for TRRR. AND i hope they won't pair up again so suddenly again for a 4th lakorn like Yadech.

Yadech's acting skills are somewhat overrated because it seems like whenever they reunited, they always play the same cute roles over and over again, especially Yaya.

Whereas, markim take on different roles when they reunite. I hope markim won't get overrated and overexposed like yadech.

How you know Yadech is sick of each other? For what I see its seem like Yadech enjoyed each others company when their together. It mayb cus your not a fan of them. As for those that is a fans of Yadech, we will "NEVER" get tired of them. They could do lakorn after lakorn.....cf after cf, if your a true fans you won't compare. Yes, they do needs to expands, needs to work with others but if the demand is high for them to be working together why not take advantage of it. Their popularity don't stay forever, sooner or later a new kookwan will take over. Just like some of you guys said that MKteam is hot now and mayb they will be the next "IT" couple. We will never know, just have to wait and see. As of right now Yadech is the "IT" for me.

D~D

sarNie Adult
---- Ann and Ken are eXcellent actors but too many lakorn 2gether gets boring. :(
---- Yaya and Nadech are super cute and have great talent at such a young age but they have "so many" lakorn pairing up. I got "super" bord. (T^T)
--Also --- Aff and Aum just have too much as well.
These actors are all good with their fan favorite cuple but my gosh "give them a break for 2 years apart". 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I like Ken and Anne. They are very good and accomplished actor and actress. However, we cannot compare them to Nadech and Yaya. Ken and Anne become a Koo Kwan very late in their career. When Ken and Anne first acted together in their first lakorn Rang Ngao, they were in their mid or late 20's and they didn't get recognized as a couple until their second or third lakorn five or six years later. Om Ruk was well received and Sawan Bieng cemented them as a koo kwan. Anne and Ken have been in the ET a lot longer than Nadech and Yaya so it is not a surprise that they were recognized for their talents. Nadech and Yaya, on the other hand, became popular with their first lakorn together and their second lakorn individually. They were only 17 and 18 years old and just came into ET so it is understandable that their actings will not be up to par with Ken and Anne.

It is unfortunately for Ken and Anne fans because they become a Koo Kwan late in their career so we might not get to see them much because Anne is turning into a producer.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree with Vimalee about Ken & Ann as Koo Kwan in their late career. but now Anne is turning into a directing now so i'm hoping she gets to direct Yadech in the future.