Who out of these Actresses, do u like their shape of face, eyes, nose & smile

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmm..i like pinky..her eyes!..its very pretty!!=] and her face sculpture..sure her smile too!..lol..
OMG!! you dont have Kwan on the list!!..lmao..;P

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no kwan? i like her eyes, her nose, her smile and her walk!
noon, like her sweet's face, her beautiful hair, her smile
aum p, like her smile, she has the most beautiful smile

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
SMILE: NAMFON PATCHARIN
EYES: NAMFON PATCHARIN, BEST ATHICHA, AND JAJA
SHAPE OF FACE: NAMFON, YUI, AND JAJA
NOSE: AOM

rococo

sarNie Egg
i would have to say Pinky. She has this unique look about her. I definitely love her eyes. They are so beautiful.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like Pat and her beautiful eyes, she loves to smile... face.... and nose never really looks at those well enough.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hmm..i like pinky..her eyes!..its very pretty!!=] and her face sculpture..sure her smile too!..lol..

hi there, yeah Kwan is on the list too, she is on the first page but bottom right hand corner ok....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
no kwan? i like her eyes, her nose, her smile and her walk!
noon, like her sweet's face, her beautiful hair, her smile
aum p, like her smile, she has the most beautiful smile

hi there, yeah Kwan is on the list too, she is on the first page but bottom right hand corner ok....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

Pinky is ok, face, eyes and smile but she has a large nose, it make her look too much Indian, no offense indian people r pretty women....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i would have to say Pinky. She has this unique look about her. I definitely love her eyes. They are so beautiful.

Pinky is ok, face, eyes and smile but she has a large nose, it make her look too much Indian, no offense indian people r pretty women....

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has to be either the smile or the eyes that attract me most. LMAO I sound like a lesbo at the moment. :lol: and no this is not base on acting though some of them are horrible at it.

SMILE: Noon W, Ann A, Ann T, Ann S, Pancake, Margie, Donut, Kwan, Aum P, Janie, Ning K,

EYES: Cheer, Pinky, Jaja, Vicky S, Bee N, Tik K, Jib K, Pakjira, Amy K, Ae,

BOTH: Natalie, Paula (her Australian accent is so adorable too), Araya A, Nat Myria (her eyes so beautiful), Jieb C, Aom P, Pim Zaza, Rita J, Pin K, Aff, Yui J,

And the list go on and on and on.

Sorry some of these are not even on the list.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Why do people care so much about celebrity parts? These questions are ridiculous.

It's only for fans of lakorn and actress to have fun and see who are their favourite actress are, if u don't want to participate in it, it's ok....Some of us fan do care, I guess that is why we like our actress base on our own prefference of what is our ideal of what we like about them such as nose, eyes, smile, shape of face, just for fun okkkkk, don't take it seriously, life is to have fun and enjoy sharing ideas that why we have internet.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kwan and pinky everything they pretty natural

alexandra smile and eyes

noon smile

aum her nose and smile

amy her face shape and smile