Who play/act best as TWIN!

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Just Twins right...cuz I thought Kob did great too but that wasn't a twin lakorn

Best would be Ann T. in Song Naree cuz you have to see that lakorn to see how great she was you see two people...she played a bitchy,seductive, lonely, troubled twin almost like a n'rai cuz that twin was really bad....and her other sister was sweet and nice...Rang Ngao was good too but I wasn't feeling the weak twin...it wasn't Ann to me...

After it's Aom Phiyada in Kaew Leum Kon although the lakorn was a bit slow and draggy but Aom did a great job as Chichanook and Keaw you totally see two people...

[post="120284"][/post]​

Agree agree, i Was just gonna say ann and aom too. lol. you pretty much said it all for me.

i really think twin movies are lame too. same thing over and over. really dumb since most actresses really can't play two opposite characters. Ann and Aom are just two exceptions.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Definitely Ann T. She was a bad ass in "Song Naree." In "Rang Ngao" Ann was great but in "Song Naree" she was superb. Oh, how I hate the evil twin sister. It's been so long that I can't even remember their names anymore. Definitely Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
for me it has to be ISSARIYA in fad lhong hong and CAPTAIN in his recent one. they are wonderful!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
Best would be Ann T. in Song Naree cuz you have to see that lakorn to see how great she was you see two people...she played a bitchy,seductive, lonely, troubled twin almost like a n'rai cuz that twin was really bad....and her other sister was sweet and nice...Rang Ngao was good too but I wasn't feeling the weak twin...it wasn't Ann to me...

[post="120284"][/post]​
Yeah, I like Ann T as twin too in Rang Ngao. I haven't see the other one yet.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I have to admit that Ann was the best in twin lakorns, Song Naree and Rang Ngao. I like Ann Siriam too with Sam..
I think Kob would pull it off too with the twin role!!!

As for actor, Captain is the only one I could think of!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I love twin lakorns. I can't really say the best but I can point out the favs.

1. Aom Phiyada

2. Aum Patcharapa

3. Pip Rawit

Nina

sarNie Egg
i also thought that tangmo was really good, in rung keang dao? she was also really sweet and evil in this lakorn