anie's bb [c] D=
So, who should Aum star with next. This is what I think:
Benz - can't get enough of them two
Bua - make a cute couple
Aom
Anne T
Pat N
Tik K
I want him to star with AumP but that impossible because they at different channels...too bad!

Brooke

sarNie Egg

i agree too. i think that she the only one that has great chemistry with him...they were cute in lom huan...I would love for these two to be in another lakorn together with alot of R scene" lol

Sana

sarNie Egg
So, who should Aum star with next. This is what I think:
Bua - make a cute couple
Aom
Anne T
Pat N
Tik K
I want him to star with AumP but that impossible because they at different channels...too bad!

Joy S. - She and Aum would make a really hot couple onscreen.
Yardthip - Again, even though their first lakorn isn't out yet. I think they make a very cute couple.
Taya Rogers - impossible don't know when she'll be back in Thailand film again.
Pinky - impossible, different channels. Maybe one day he'll play for ch7 aslo like Chakrit and Tik.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i agree too. i think that she the only one that has great chemistry with him...they were cute in lom huan...I would love for these two to be in another lakorn together with alot of R scene" lol
[/quote]

We think the same, hey Sana. LomHuan must be one of the most romantic lakorn ever. I will never get sick of these two. Yeah, they should make another movie, but I don't think they could get any better than LomHuan.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm..he star with most of Ch3 top n'ek already well besides Ann T

hes already pairing with Joy S so i dont have to wish :) so heres who i want to see him with next..

Tik K
Ning
Aom
Ann T
Joy R

I want to see him a different role that he hasnt been in like the "sadistic" type..slap/kiss drama!..thats the role we never seen him in..and with a "r" scene :wub:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hmm..he star with most of Ch3 top n'ek already well besides Ann T

hes already pairing with Joy S so i dont have to wish :) so heres who i want to see him with next..

Tik K
Ning
Aom
Ann T
Joy R

I want to see him a different role that he hasnt been in like the "sadistic" type..slap/kiss drama!..thats the role we never seen him in..and with a "r" scene :wub:

LoLz Tinah I didn't know you like Aum Artichart? Since when did you become an Aum fan? LOLz JK!

I think the only lakorn of his that I really really like was Nang Barb and that other one with Tanya and Kwan it was a period...forgot the name. He looks good in period drama though...

tinah

sarNie Coma
LoLz Tinah I didn't know you like Aum Artichart? Since when did you become an Aum fan? LOLz JK!
I like Aum but I never became a fan of his until Nang Barb. He actually grew on me. I think hes good looking but its his role that doesn't grab my attention. Hes a great actor. They should give him a slap/kiss drama

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I like Aum but I never became a fan of his until Nang Barb. He actually grew on me. I think hes good looking but its his role that doesn't grab my attention. Hes a great actor. They should give him a slap/kiss drama
He should get roles that makes him sky-rocket...probly something like kaew ta pi or oum ruk...or maybe co-star with a really famous actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
He should get roles that makes sky-rocket...probly something like kaew ta pi or oum ruk...or maybe co-star with a really famous actress.
Exactly. becauses hes already a great actor so an "it" role or working alongside with a famous actress will get him recognize. I think Ann would be a good choice for him and with a slap/kiss role!..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like him with cherry too. But nang barp caught my attention too... I'm happy that he's only a couple of months older than me. Gunna go stalk and make him marry me. *evil thoughts* hehehe...

Ummm he can definitely play the what's that lakorn storyline similar to saladaral??? Where the p'ek kidnap the nang'ek to his place. Kidnap and *r* scene. Woot woot...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I would love to see him act with Kob S. but if not, Tao Sarocha (she needs to play nang'ek roles again!!) or Tik Kanyarat. I'm watching the one with him and Joy S. and they look good together also.

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny that i was talking about how I wanted Aum to be in a kiss/slap role and now hes in JLR lol..he could of got with Anne too.

*sigh* i dont think Tik K will be coming back anytime soon. i forgot she paired up with Aum in that one action/drama with Tao Somchai, Aom Skaojai etc.

oh, Vicky and Aum would be a cute pair too!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
funny that i was talking about how I wanted Aum to be in a kiss/slap role and now hes in JLR lol..he could of got with Anne too.

*sigh* i dont think Tik K will be coming back anytime soon. i forgot she paired up with Aum in that one action/drama with Tao Somchai, Aom Skaojai etc.

oh, Vicky and Aum would be a cute pair too!
Yeah, I remember that I something similar like that too (I think it was on Anne's forum).

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
From memory these are the nang’eks Aum stared with so far (add others if I forgot):

Benz
Janie
Cherry
Kame
Bua
Yard
Pimonrat
Joy S
Joy R !?
Aff
Donut

So he just hasn’t starred with these nang’eks yet:
Anne – darn, so close to Anne being in JRL (still wish she was in there)!
Aom
Vicky
Pat
Tik K

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile

So he just hasn’t starred with these nang’eks yet:
Anne – darn, so close to Anne being in JRL (still wish she was in there)!
Aom
Vicky
Pat
Tik K
Actually he did star with Tik K. already. The lakorn was called "Pai Kampiang" or something of that nature. Oh and tinah, what happened to Tik Kanyarat? What's she up to now?