Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i think Kim could go with anyone. her outlook and personality looks like she would fit with everyone. but i do like the pix of her with Ken T. they do look good together. I also like her with Nadech. I hope they get to work together again. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Mario either. I really like their look in their commercial together. oh... just have her make a drama with every pra'ek in the thai industry lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
A Chinese fan made a JLR inspired mv of Ananberley.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PXo_UB4d-k&feature=youtu.be
cr: me mi

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
And another fanmade mv of Ananberley by a Chinese fan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMTmKR0IpIk&feature=youtu.be
cr: me mi

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
look what i found by coincidence , so we just need kim to pair with ken and mario to call them all her parek :lolyup: she can go with anyone with absolutely no doubt 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
bVb7b22O7yY

Cr: Kmmystationworld

Mario and Kim should have an lakorn together. After many car commercial together lol i find them a cute pair, well to me because i dont know about others because some may say their are one odd couple lol! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
bVb7b22O7yY

Cr: Kmmystationworld

Mario and Kim should have an lakorn together. After many car commercial together lol i find them a cute pair, well to me because i dont know about others because some may say their are one odd couple lol!

believe me ALL kimmy's fans want her to pair with mario coz they look GOOOOOOOOODDDDD so you are not alone in that   :yes: :yes: :yes:
kima 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't mind who Kim pairs up with, just let it be someone she hasn't paired up before, good looking, and can act! Lol. 

LOL Sweet_JJ i was just thinking about Kim with Bomb Tanin hehehehe. He may not be the best actor but his height will do lol!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes  :bhehe: I saw Tik in Mafia series first. I found him cute and wanted him to be paired with Kim. After watching that video yesterday I REALLY want them now LOL  :bhehe:
adsd18/2 said:
why i'm guessing that you want them after you watched their vaseline vent vdo in her thread :wink: so is my guess right?  :bhehe:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does Om Akapan still cross channels? Last time I remember seeing him in a Channel 3 lakorn was Ruk Ork Akard with Cherry. 
I bet Om and Kim would look mighty fine together 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Does Om Akapan still cross channels? Last time I remember seeing him in a Channel 3 lakorn was Ruk Ork Akard with Cherry. 
I bet Om and Kim would look mighty fine together 
OMG they would look AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Priya89

sarNie Egg
In my opinion Kimberly has a more mature look I think she matches pra'ek that are more manly and mature instead of having a baby face. That is why she matches ananda so much lol. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was sitting and suddenly i was thinking what kind of story i want kim to act in and my favorite story is when two lead man fight for a beautiful woman and one of them is mean the other is good and the girl is a poor girl who have trouble and try to survive through the hard social circumstances (money  she had to take care of her family) and then she meet this two guy and let the professional scrip writer complete the story :ghehe: so i continued with my imagination and start think who can be kim lead actors and this what i come up with

yes i'm not giving up kenberley and pop come to my head after seeing him with kim in pcknmcpw 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
i was sitting and suddenly i was thinking what kind of story i want kim to act in and my favorite story is when two lead man fight for a beautiful woman and one of them is mean the other is good and the girl is a poor girl who have trouble and try to survive through the hard social circumstances (money  she had to take care of her family) and then she meet this two guy and let the professional scrip writer complete the story :ghehe: so i continued with my imagination and start think who can be kim lead actors and this what i come up with

yes i'm not giving up kenberley and pop come to my head after seeing him with kim in pcknmcpw
Wowwww!!!.. THe storyline that u make was sooo so good..
For me I want Ken to be mean to Kim because of misunderstanding her for killing his girlfriend but the one who's kill Ken girlfriend was Kim boyfriend.
Kim survive herself and going to jail (I didn't watch any of thai lakorn that show the actors act in jail for a long time.. Meaning show their punishment they received).. She willing to received any punishment even tough it was actually hard.. Her boyfriend doesn't help Kim.. He rather let Kim in jail..
Ken always met Kim at jail and said he will get revenge on Kim...
As time past by.. Kim out from jail.. And Ken always get his revenge on her.. But he didn't realised that actually he care for her... And..
Idk.. Hahahaha.. Just like you said.. Let the writer make the ending..