Who Should Nadech Pair Up With?

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
As long as he had laKorns and the na'eks are pretty and can act I'll be damn happy! I wish to see him as a prince in period lakorn soon pleaseeee

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech finally having his chance to spread his wings! So far he been with.... Yaya, Kim, Taew, Pat and Mew Nittha, so my list for him will be:

1. a reunite with Kimberley will be wonderful
2. Namtarn will be nice
3. Bella will be good
4. Matt will be sweet
5. Esther will be a dream come true

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
If it's true, I hope it's for a slap/kiss lakorn. *sniggers*
its a romantic comedy title 'Sai Lup 18+' producer by MakerGroup under Khun Jett directing

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
As much as I wish it was not a comedy and a slap and kiss lakorn or that Makergroup is producing again, guess I am happy it's another lakorn for Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
m9saeteurn1 said:
As much as I wish it was not a comedy and a slap and kiss lakorn or that Makergroup is producing again, guess I am happy it's another lakorn for Nadech.
not sure Nadech gets the role and Boy Pakorn is also been brought up since pra'ek his 30, Nadech his abit young 
P'Boy or P'Aum either the two matches the description and pra'ek also has a nephew his 18 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
m9saeteurn1 said:
Awe.. do you know if he had anything else line up?
Boy has Nangrai Tee Ruk with Kim and Nadech Tarm Ruk Kuen Jai with Mew N, i say Boy he might be since his older 
Aum has Raeng Tawan with Chippy Sirin. the 3 guys only 1 schedule and plus Boy has the Mafia Series but his part is almost done 
and we should see it air in March 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
A huge sigh of reliefs that Nadech is no longer rumors in 'Sai Lup 18+'!  Thank you so much, Boy! lol I do think it would be interesting to see Nadech and Chompoo but definitely not in that lakorn.

Too bad that they are in different channel, but I'm so cheering for Nadech and Now.  I reckon they would make a fine fine couple.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
MoonChild said:
A huge sigh of reliefs that Nadech is no longer rumors in 'Sai Lup 18+'!  Thank you so much, Boy! lol I do think it would be interesting to see Nadech and Chompoo but definitely not in that lakorn.

Too bad that they are in different channel, but I'm so cheering for Nadech and Now.  I reckon they would make a fine fine couple.  

love your picture 

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i like Nadech with everyone. i hope he gets to act with a lot of actresses. if i had to choose...

Ann, Kim (again), Patricia ( again where she is the only main actress), Mint Thita (Junko from Rising Sun II), Bella

yuneek

sarNie Egg
Heres my list of actress's for Nadech!

1.  vill
2.  mo
3.  mai davica 
4.  mint chalida
5. aff
6. rita
7. Gypsy (that would be one interesting couple)
8. Pimchanok

And there it is...theirs more but ill stop myself  it here.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Step said:
Anyone except Yaya. Sorry NY fans I'm just bored of them :)
I think exactly the same as you ! Nadech and Yaya have a lot of lakorns together and it's kinda boring to see them together all the time...  :annoyed: 
Moreover, i don't think they have a great chemistry... I don't understand the succes of this couple   :shrug: 
Kimmy & Nadech are most suited to be paired  :thumbsup:

NY fans, don't kill me please !  :spin: x)