Who's had plastic surgery?

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, for really? Noon? I suspect she did her eyes but I didn't all others..
I always thought that Aump looks somewhat fake...now I see why :p

By I think Son, Mike (from GolfxMike) and Ruj the star have very beautiful nose...
Whenever I look at them, one of the thing that caught my attention was their noses :D

xchandax

sarNie Egg
anyone know if KEN :rolleyes: had anything done...i've been staring at tat dude's nose.and it's like PERFECT..i mean stare at him from the side...the way and the angle his nose slopes down..and the curve at the end...it seems so fake :eek: ...i'm in love w/ his nose -_- it CANNOT be real <_<
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD.......!!!!!! SO U STARING AT HIS NOSE AT ALL TIMES WHEN U WATCHING HIS MOVIE????? NO COMMENT ABOUT KEN NOSE.....REAL OR FAKE HE STILL LOOK HOT!!!!!!

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
not to be mean but is there really any prove that they had plastic surgery??? like any pix of their old natural born self.....just because they look pretty that doesn't mean that they had plastic surgery.....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
not to be mean but is there really any prove that they had plastic surgery??? like any pix of their old natural born self.....just because they look pretty that doesn't mean that they had plastic surgery.....
haha lol i agree with you.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
Oh my god Rita shocked me the most... She doesn't even look anything of what she use to look like I think. Hey everyone go to the new posting that was posted today Idol world or something like that they have really old pics of all the stars male and female and you can really tell who has done what. Yes, I'd have to agree that mostly everyone has had something done. Check it out..

skies

sarNie Adult
Oh my god Rita shocked me the most... She doesn't even look anything of what she use to look like I think. Hey everyone go to the new posting that was posted today Idol world or something like that they have really old pics of all the stars male and female and you can really tell who has done what. Yes, I'd have to agree that mostly everyone has had something done. Check it out..
i don't think that's her even though the name says it her...i think they probably misplaced the pictures as her...

oh yeah, the website offers a lot of old pictures....let's compare now and then eh??? muahaha

pandora1411

sarNie Egg
No way that Aff has a nose job coz her nose is not that pretty and I was always wondering why she didn't so it as many actresses does.But it's suitable to her face and she looks natural with it. She is really a pretty lady.

most of them come out and admit it eventually...and i've some pictures of some when they just entered the industry, and their recent photos, and yes, they look drastically different...it's obvious if they've had cosmetic surgery when comparing their photos...

lol...that's not Rita...they misplaced her photos and accidentally placed her name beneath the wrong set of photos... no, Rita hasn't had any cosmetic surgery...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
it kinda goes with the territory, it's their occupation to look good....we all try to maintain it w/expensive lotion and stuff....some looks a lil better w/it some don't...Pat - to me doesn't

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I thought Pat was beautiful before the surgery, now she just looks fake. and may i say, Vill, her nose looks perfect, i mean it's beautiful its like the first thing i notice about her, so i was wondering.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh so that 'girl' isn't a 'she' lmao.

What, Min? Min Pechaya had a plastic surgery?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao. the old min is lmao. I would not have recognized her.  She is beautiful now.  No comment about the past. LOL.

--

Back then I would have said "NO" to surgery.  Now, I am more open to it.  I personally would like to get a nose-job if I had the dough to take care of it. Lol. Asian particularly have flat nose so I am not surprised many had nose job.