Who's Laos Come & Say Hi

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Karen said:
sabidee everbody!!! I'm Laos too!!! I'M PROUD TO BE LAOS!!!!
[post="22451"][/post]​
welcome karuna & Karen mostly laos chick here no guys :lol: i was only kidding ok why would any laos guys being do here that hate computer not nerd probbaly go out and work that's what they do :p

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
no no like why are you too cute too care?
[post="34879"][/post]​

2cute2care is just my screen name, no real meaning behind it (except for the fact that i'm cute...hahaha lol jk, narr its just a nick name i thought of when registering, why do u ask?

Casper

sarNie Egg
this 2 cute 2 care girl is full of herself, and i don't think she is full laos
i'm what u call are true laos not that imitation 2 cute 2 care faker. so what
do u think of that 2 cute 2 care.

p.s love u heaps.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Casper said:
this 2 cute 2 care girl is full of herself, and i don't think she is full laos
i'm what u call are true laos not that imitation 2 cute 2 care faker. so what
do u think of that 2 cute 2 care.

p.s love u heaps.
[post="34901"][/post]​

haha very funny Casper... i'm not full of myself just CONFIDENT...LOL and i am laotian.. sticky rice girl all da way!

Susie

sarNie Adult
saibaidee took took khun!!!!!MY NAME IS SUSIE!!!AND I'M HALF LAO,CAMBODIAN,AND BRITISH FROM MY GRANDMA(MOM'S MOM). I guess i'm more to my lao side due to the fact that my mom raised me so yeah LAO PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!! i feel all late cuz everyone already introduced themselves.lol :lol:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
missjoy said:
2cute2care.. i think your sn is attracting Reagan.. eheheh
[post="37094"][/post]​

i was thinking the same thing....hehehehe

and to REAGAN
i MIGHT post my picture up later, thats only if you behave....lol

Casper

sarNie Egg
your just full off yourself ain't ya 2cute2care i've seen what u look like so don't flatter yourself. oh and reagan don't bother LOL. no just kidding, i reckon reagan u should make a move. don't be a chick shit. i heard that cyberlove is the in at the moment.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Casper said:
your just full off yourself ain't ya 2cute2care i've seen what u look like so don't flatter yourself. oh and reagan don't bother LOL. no just kidding, i reckon reagan u should make a move. don't be a chick shit. i heard that cyberlove is the in at the moment.
[post="37950"][/post]​
THATS IT CASPER!!!!! you want to bring it ON!

pple don't listen to casper's crappy on- it just that he has no life and is trying to stuff up mine oh and btw cyberlove is soooo 1999 ....like darhhh!!!!!!!!!!