Who's prettier in your view!

In your view, jus talking about looks, and not on acting or singing or watever, jus looks who do you think is prettier. If you had to choose between KORRIPIN, SUVANANT, JOY SIRLUCK and TAO SORCHA

For me i think Korripin is much prettier, thou i wish she could at least make one movie and all so i know how her acting is... kekeke...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
well...i looked them up..n i have to say..those are all hard picks.

i ike tao and joy...there's a natural beauty to them...well all of them but there's just something more to these two looks that just magnetize. :wacko:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
If your talking about Korrapin the singer then yea..Korrapin..She's really pretty and cute...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmm...for me...im stuck with kob and joy s.

ah! i dunno! i guess....kob.....i grew up with her hehehe

S

sunflower

yingerbug said:
In your view, jus talking about looks, and not on acting or singing or watever, jus looks who do you think is prettier. If you had to choose between KORRIPIN, SUVANANT, JOY SIRLUCK and TAO SORCHA

For me i think Korripin is much prettier, thou i wish she could at least make one movie and all so i know how her acting is... kekeke...
[post="44079"][/post]​

korrapin was in a few lakorns... two i can remember pretty well is ....

the one with tao and sai.. serk robe serk ruk

and

the one with life and oil... the soccer lakorn..

i seriously thought she was a good actress and i wanted to see her as nang aik too!

if i had to pick one... i would pick kob... she is the reason i watch thai lakorns ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
well...i looked them up..n i have to say..those are all hard picks.

i ike tao and joy...there's a natural beauty to them...well all of them but there's just something more to these two looks that just magnetize. :wacko:
[post="44099"][/post]​
LOL must be their protruding tooth :D...So do I, I like their eyes though, as for Korripin...dont how who and how she looks like...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This is an easy one ............ KOB Suvanant all the way cause I admire her beauty and acting. She has that natural beauty , but I also like Joy and Tao too.