WHO'z all pack up to see p' soram thepitak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw man seriously bebe? man, i want to be close to him but not that close that he needs to watch out for me, cuz i would rather watch HIM! ^_^ yeah, i can see, that's kind of making it like he's just there for money, if people just hand him money :huh:
Neways, i so want to go see P'Num!!! argh! =[ it'll be fun no matter what, even if i only see him a little bit it'll be enough!!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
FRESNO INFO ISH POSTED IN THE THAI SECTION! IF U WANNA KNOE MORE

THE SPONSOR FOR THE FRESNO CONCERT ISH NAME LILY!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ah! u ppl tht r going is sooo lucky! too dam bad it's on a school night!!! i'd cry if i were to see him in concert! ha ha! be sure to take lotsa pics! and have fun!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
augh! i'm so excited! as long as my sister can take off work i get to up to MN and see P'Num!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh, this is so cool, man i'm actually going to get to see him for real, like in real life, close and and all! omg! this is a dream come true! aw man i can't wait! argh, pray for me that my sis can get off work! >_< *scream*

sunny_gyrl

well me and some other girls are doing a sarnie meet so if ur going to the mn one come and say hi and be ready to take pichs!

neena

sarNie Adult
i went to see him when he came to mn last time, yeah it wasn't that fun, my mom got mad because of all the hmong bands that came out. we were going to go home at one point and ask for our money back...then he came out. i don't think i'll go again, maybe they should bring over new ppl.

missy--naudia

sarNie Egg
i think im gonna go!! haha.. and VIP too!! i went to the patson and pannada concert last year at Club Cancun!! it was so fun!! i actually got to sit down and talk to patson!! and believe me, patson is alot HOTTER in real life!! =] seriously! =]

sunny_gyrl

this concert ish held by lao people && all im saying is you'll miss out cuss were doing it way different...but yeah i i was at natty and patson concert too i was running round getting the concert started!im glade u had FUN!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
this concert ish held by lao people && all im saying is you'll miss out cuss were doing it way different...but yeah i i was at natty and patson concert too i was running round getting the concert started!im glade u had FUN!

Hey I want to see Patson too. He is a hottie. About sornram, I'm stil debating whether I should go or not. People says that Sornram was shy last time when he came to minnesota that it wasn't that fun. A side question that I had always wonder about: does sornram spend the nights in U.S. with the people that sponsor him or does he get to stay in a hotel? ANyone know the answer?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! i cannot believe it i will miss this one too!!! :( i hope he comes again in the near future!! :) i'll go FORSURE!!!! never been to any concerts before can you believe it!!?? well who ever is going have fun and take pictures!! :)

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
oh... yeah.... i remember reading one of those flyer at the market place the other day...
thats okie... i can go if i want to...
but i saw him a couple of years ago when he came...

i'll let someone else go see and tell me how it was, hehehe...

sunny_gyrl

Hey I want to see Patson too. He is a hottie. About sornram, I'm stil debating whether I should go or not. People says that Sornram was shy last time when he came to minnesota that it wasn't that fun. A side question that I had always wonder about: does sornram spend the nights in U.S. with the people that sponsor him or does he get to stay in a hotel? ANyone know the answer?

to be honest ALL THE STARS that's been here NEVER stay with the sponsor...WE ALWAYS GET A HOTEL FOR THEM! but this one will be much more fun then the last one cuss im actually helping the the main sponsor organize this one n we been saling tons of tickets already! you should go cuss a couple of sarnie are going!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
to be honest ALL THE STARS that's been here NEVER stay with the sponsor...WE ALWAYS GET A HOTEL FOR THEM! but this one will be much more fun then the last one cuss im actually helping the the main sponsor organize this one n we been saling tons of tickets already! you should go cuss a couple of sarnie are going!
Can someone PLEASE scan a copy of the poster or post info or something? Thanks

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i just noticed that the one in fresno is is more expensive... i wonder of the reason... oh well, i'm still going anyways.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
so sad i will be in norhtern california. if he was to come to somewhere near my city that would be great. sac will be nice.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if anyone posted this up yet...this is the one for Fresno..i know..how come fresno's is more expensive..maybe because he wasn't even planning on coming here...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I am soooooo excited! My sister just called me yesterday asking if I wanted to go to the one in MN! I'm jumping up and down yelling, "Woman, like you had to ask me!" :)

I also went that last time he came but wasn't a real big fan of his until AFTER that night! I guess all the screaming girls there just made me go CRAZY for him too??? But yeah, all I know is that I got to TOUCH HIS HAND. :D This time, I plan to do MORE than just touch his hand. ;) Hopefully get a hug??? Lol.