Why Sarnies' Girls / Women want to vote for McCain/Palin ?

anan

sarNie Adult
anan

Posted Oct 15 2008, 01:48 PM

With all my respect for all Sarnies girls/women, I still don't understand why some of you(from the thread " 2008 Election " = removed if you still didn't notice) seem willing to vote for McCain/Palin ??

1) Is it because you like McCain policies/campaign ? :dude: ... or previous G.W. Bush Gov. ?

2) Is it because Palin is an "Ideal" of american mother/women ? :blink: & Sexy :drool:

3) More reasons... ??? I would love to hear... please share

• McCain voted against The Equal Pay Bill for Women. He said women 'need education and training' instead. [Source: aflcio.org; H.R. 2831,
    Vote 110, 4/23/08; Associated Press, 4/28/08]
  • Palin wants to outlaw abortion, including for victims of rape or incest.
  • McCain voted against the family and medical leave act, making it hard for women and men to take time from work to care for loved ones.[Source: aflcio.org S.Amdt. 16, S. 5, Vote 7, 2/4/93; H.R. 1, Vote 11, 2/4/93]
  • Palin wants to teach creationism in the schools, making it harder for our teachers to compete with up-and-coming nations in science education.
  • McCain opposed spending to prevent unintended and teen pregnancies.
  • Palin does not believe that humans contribute to global warming and she wants to take the polar bear off of the endangered species list so she can drill for oil in Alaska.
  • McCain opposed legislation requiring that abstinence-only programs be medically accurate and scientifically based.
  • McCain's health care plan will require that benefits be taxed, the first time this would ever happen in America's history. This will make it next to impossible to pay high medical bills with insurance benefits.
  • During Palin's time as mayor, Wasilla was the only town in Alaska to charge rape victims for rape kits essential to finding their assailants.
Sources & more info :
http://womenagainstpalin.com/
http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/
http://www.palinaspresident.com/

Are you Still in love with (or PRO) McCain/Palin ? :wub:

Liberty

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

I don't trust either one of them.
Frankly, Palin seems a little two-faced too me.

Cecilia

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

My concern is .. if something goes wrong with MCCAIN, will PALIN be able to handle it? .. nope!!
TINA FEY would had been a better choice for VP with her imitation of Palin on SNL :clap:

thai-lakorn-fan-forever

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

well, there are both negative and positive aspects of both mccain and obama's campaigns, but between the two of them, i just see that mccain has more positive aspects than obama...there will never be a president whose campaign will be completely positive...it's all a matter of who has more positive aspects...in my opinion, that would be mccain... really it's because i just am extremely opposed to raised taxes and universal healthcare...

Jtepe

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

oh lordy....
i hope mccain dont win!!!!!

OBAMA FOR '08 BEECHESSSS!!!

Dal

Posted Today, 05:34 AM

I really don't want to vote for either of them. I am a conservative by most terms and I am "old fashioned" you can say, so I would vote for McCain because of that aspect. IMO, honestly we don't have much of a choice. I will vote but probably for neither. The government is getting to powerful, but the people are not making too good of choices. I could go on and on, not here though.

Anan

Posted Today, 11:20 AM

Hi thai-lakorn-fan-forever,

Are u one of these ppl. who makes $42,000 a year ?? and still believe that Obama gonna increase tax ?? then it's the lie #7 of McCain, please check : http://therecord.barackobama.com/?p=2755
and healthcare issues ? check lies #1, #17, #19, #20.

At first sign, I am also against tax <_< , I paid 20% of monthly income for taxes+healthcare...
I can do a lot with these 20%, even buying a ticket plane for Paris-Bangkok one way.
Why should I pay for healthcare even if I've never been sick ? or got health problem ?

Will you accept your own "death" & "let yourself die/in pain" if tomorrow you got accident, and simply you didn't want to pay health insurance ?

I probably will respect your choice & wish.

I think the hardest thing in life is to be less selfish in this society of individualism.

Cutefuzzy

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

despite the fact that i'm not even a US citizen but I do follow up the election...and seriously if i were to put into a position to vote, i wont even vote either one.

anan

sarNie Adult
At this point, nothing can be worse for America right ? After spending Billions of US $ in war in Irak (Where is the Weapon of Mass Destruction ??? Maybe in Saddam A** ? now he is dead, we still didn't find it), losing soldiers whose children won't even have a chance to know their daddy becos of Bush gov., with 10 Trillions dollar in National Debt, and no one notices Who cares right ? Climat change ? Who cares (Except Al Gore & Co.)... Drill drill baby -drill, so our gallons of gas can be cheaper for our super cars... Financial crisis,,, who cares... as long as it doesn't affect us right ?

I like when ppl. say: voting Obama or McCain is the same, they are all jokes, hypocrites, only well speaker and so on...Why should we get our ass out of our comfortable sofa right & go queuing for vote ? After all our politicians are all like that, simply liars who can't keep their promises…. who cares right ?...

But what can be worse(after 8 years of Bush gov.) if a black & inexperienced man who had a dream for change in America wins this election ?
He may not succeed all his proposals/policies during the next 4 coming years, but Maybe McCain can do better right ?

GOD BLESS AMERICA ! Who Cares....
Why should I care and talk about it ? I'm wasting my time, but I need to blow it out… ^_^, Thanks for reading, even if you don't care… about my post & our beloved U.S.A country.

P.S.:
To whom it may concern,
I think we are civilized enough to discuzz and try to understand each other,
And I didn't mean to attack personally ppl. who are PRO-McCain/Palin, I simply want to understand, with fact & reasons, and not deleting threads right away when you please…
If my post seems to hurt someone's feeling, I am ready to apology all our Sarnies & remove personally my post, simply PM me.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I really do care really, since America is still holding the vito power over the world..well its going to end soon if they dont do something fast...

but that's the thing...even if you guys dont vote...there will still be those fanatics who will vote...cause they "believe" in those empty promises and seriously the last debate between obama n mccain is really disappointing.

but I do agree with some where...rather then not voting why dont they vote the better one between the 2...
McCain:Whatever he said that he has a few times go against the leader in his party (juz to prove he's nt going to administer like Bush) is really stupid really.Cos theres so many time where he voted on Bush's plan.So obviously, do the American really want to go on the next few years with another Bush administration which is a failure.Not to mention he's 72 n using Palin as a gimmick.Come on..we r having economy crisis, many children is suffering frm nt enuf nutrition n hunger...n wat she's fightin for?Abortion..yep...tats great..

Obama: Seriously...its really fishy on hw "perfect" this guy is..."Its a time for a change..." . At first I really buy his gimmick...maybe this guy would be different.When I follow up his visit all over the world especially the Iraq one...it was nice on how he wants to get the soldier out there asap....but when there was a lil prob, he suddenly chaged his mind n secretly made a meeting wif the minister on holding back a lil on the plan...why?

juz a lil opinion on my side and i might be wrong...so to those who cant accept it..dont read it..

anan

Posted Oct 15 2008, 01:48 PM

With all my respect for all Sarnies girls/women, I still don't understand why some of you(from the thread " 2008 Election " = removed if you still didn't notice) seem willing to vote for McCain/Palin ??

1) Is it because you like McCain policies/campaign ? :dude: ... or previous G.W. Bush Gov. ?

2) Is it because Palin is an "Ideal" of american mother/women ? :blink: & Sexy :drool:

3) More reasons... ??? I would love to hear... please share

• McCain voted against The Equal Pay Bill for Women. He said women 'need education and training' instead. [Source: aflcio.org; H.R. 2831,
    Vote 110, 4/23/08; Associated Press, 4/28/08]
  • Palin wants to outlaw abortion, including for victims of rape or incest.
  • McCain voted against the family and medical leave act, making it hard for women and men to take time from work to care for loved ones.[Source: aflcio.org S.Amdt. 16, S. 5, Vote 7, 2/4/93; H.R. 1, Vote 11, 2/4/93]
  • Palin wants to teach creationism in the schools, making it harder for our teachers to compete with up-and-coming nations in science education.
  • McCain opposed spending to prevent unintended and teen pregnancies.
  • Palin does not believe that humans contribute to global warming and she wants to take the polar bear off of the endangered species list so she can drill for oil in Alaska.
  • McCain opposed legislation requiring that abstinence-only programs be medically accurate and scientifically based.
  • McCain's health care plan will require that benefits be taxed, the first time this would ever happen in America's history. This will make it next to impossible to pay high medical bills with insurance benefits.
  • During Palin's time as mayor, Wasilla was the only town in Alaska to charge rape victims for rape kits essential to finding their assailants.
Sources & more info :
http://womenagainstpalin.com/
http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/
http://www.palinaspresident.com/

Are you Still in love with (or PRO) McCain/Palin ? :wub:

Liberty

Posted Yesterday, 10:47 PM

I don't trust either one of them.
Frankly, Palin seems a little two-faced too me.

Cecilia

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

My concern is .. if something goes wrong with MCCAIN, will PALIN be able to handle it? .. nope!!
TINA FEY would had been a better choice for VP with her imitation of Palin on SNL :clap:

thai-lakorn-fan-forever

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

well, there are both negative and positive aspects of both mccain and obama's campaigns, but between the two of them, i just see that mccain has more positive aspects than obama...there will never be a president whose campaign will be completely positive...it's all a matter of who has more positive aspects...in my opinion, that would be mccain... really it's because i just am extremely opposed to raised taxes and universal healthcare...

Jtepe

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

oh lordy....
i hope mccain dont win!!!!!

OBAMA FOR '08 BEECHESSSS!!!

Dal

Posted Today, 05:34 AM

I really don't want to vote for either of them. I am a conservative by most terms and I am "old fashioned" you can say, so I would vote for McCain because of that aspect. IMO, honestly we don't have much of a choice. I will vote but probably for neither. The government is getting to powerful, but the people are not making too good of choices. I could go on and on, not here though.

Anan

Posted Today, 11:20 AM

Are u one of these ppl. who makes $42,000 a year ?? and still believe that Obama gonna increase tax ?? then it's the lie #7 of McCain, please check : <a href="http://therecord.barackobama.com/?p=2755" target="_blank">http://therecord.barackobama.com/?p=2755[/url] and healthcare issues ? check lies #1, #17, #19, #20.

At first sign, I am also against tax <_< , I paid 20% of monthly income for taxes+healthcare...
I can do a lot with these 20%, even buying a ticket plane for Paris-Bangkok one way.
Why should I pay for healthcare even if I've never been sick ? or got health problem ?

Will you accept your own "death" & "let yourself die/in pain" if tomorrow you got accident, and simply you didn't want to pay health insurance ?

I probably will respect your choice & wish.

I think the hardest thing in life is to be less selfish in this society of individualism.

Cutefuzzy

Posted Today, 02:45 PM

despite the fact that i'm not even a US citizen but I do follow up the election...and seriously if i were to put into a position to vote, i wont even vote either one.
in response to anan's posted response to my initial post:

i do have health insurance...but i oppose how obama want s to be so forceful on the issue of healthcare...he wants it to be universal which = low-quality...i prefer to pay, on my own accord, for better quality healthcare, thank you

and as for the issue of how much income i make; as of right now, none...lol...but in two years, i will -- which, if obama does win, will be during his presidency, so yes, what he proposes will affect me...but, no i won't be making $42,000 as you stated...i'm nearly done with my studying to be a cosmetic surgeon... actually, i don't completely understand why you thought i made $42,000 in the first place...would you care to explain?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Not trying to stir up anything, but I was just wondering.. where's the other serious thread, Election 2008? :D I like to read people's views and about the candidates in there. It's better than than CNN!! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Not trying to stir up anything, but I was just wondering.. where's the other serious thread, Election 2008? :D I like to read people's views and about the candidates in there. It's better than than CNN!! :D
I'm wondering the same thing Lome lol.

noungning

Heartless
omfg, i didn't even get to read em yet.... argh hell on earth. i'll catch up soon, my computer dies and my debate thread is gone. geez.

Muddie Murda

smile...
o_O someone deleted the election thread? That's strange...????????? Usually when something gets deleted, it's because of server issues.

anan

sarNie Adult
I really do care really, since America is still holding the vito power over the world..well its going to end soon if they dont do something fast...

but that's the thing...even if you guys dont vote...there will still be those fanatics who will vote...cause they "believe" in those empty promises and seriously the last debate between obama n mccain is really disappointing.

but I do agree with some where...rather then not voting why dont they vote the better one between the 2...
McCain:Whatever he said that he has a few times go against the leader in his party (juz to prove he's nt going to administer like Bush) is really stupid really.Cos theres so many time where he voted on Bush's plan.So obviously, do the American really want to go on the next few years with another Bush administration which is a failure.Not to mention he's 72 n using Palin as a gimmick.Come on..we r having economy crisis, many children is suffering frm nt enuf nutrition n hunger...n wat she's fightin for?Abortion..yep...tats great..

Obama: Seriously...its really fishy on hw "perfect" this guy is..."Its a time for a change..." . At first I really buy his gimmick...maybe this guy would be different.When I follow up his visit all over the world especially the Iraq one...it was nice on how he wants to get the soldier out there asap....but when there was a lil prob, he suddenly chaged his mind n secretly made a meeting wif the minister on holding back a lil on the plan...why?

juz a lil opinion on my side and i might be wrong...so to those who cant accept it..dont read it..
Hi cutefuzzy,

i like your encrypted message lol,
you are not the only one who had that kind of feeling, i start to understand slowly now why ppl. are so unsure(& not decide to vote) becos we know that they can't keep their promises during the campaign, becos they lie (both for Obama & McCain, we can find lots of facts about that), they switched their mind becos the true & cruel reality forced them to change & adapt for audience/public.

You are right to say that Obama seems doing very well his hw, but still both Obama & McCain failed so many times to give the right "true fact".
But we must admit that It's IMPOSSIBLE to know all facts, economy, politics, finance, social problems in details etc... and expect our 2 candidates to give right answers all the time right ? a Perfect President doesn't exist right ?

Unfortunately, I can't answer you why ppl. change their mind, nor why they lie... Didn't G.W. Bush Lie too ?

Even myself i DO LIE & CHANGE my Mind sometimes too... Even my mom lies to me sometimes... Don't you lie sometimes ?

... Maybe the truth comes from our children's mouth :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^haha That's cute

^hahaha. those are funny pictures.

election 2008 became too serious, it disappear .. strange.
i actually didn't think the thread was that serious. .. but even if it was..the thing is.. debates are suppose to be serious. And the idea that some people might get their feelings hurt is absurd to me. I mean, I think the thread may have been passionate...but really it shouldn't equate to "hurt feelings." ...Hello! That's why it's called a debate. It's an intellectual discussion ... on why or how each individual came to their conclusion on a specific issue. It's not a competition of emotional expression or a competition of whose belief is right or wrong! So passionate is possible, but hurt feelings ...weird. So what if we argue and argue to no avail and nobody will change their minds and positions...Are the insights worth nothing?... "Feelings hurt?" sounds so childlish. It's like the republicans who got offended by what nancy pelosi said on the first attempt on bailout. hah *shakes head*

Kids.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/...n.toddlers.kcci

anan

sarNie Adult
in response to anan's posted response to my initial post:

i do have health insurance...but i oppose how obama want s to be so forceful on the issue of healthcare...he wants it to be universal which = low-quality...i prefer to pay, on my own accord, for better quality healthcare, thank you

and as for the issue of how much income i make; as of right now, none...lol...but in two years, i will -- which, if obama does win, will be during his presidency, so yes, what he proposes will affect me...but, no i won't be making $42,000 as you stated...i'm nearly done with my studying to be a cosmetic surgeon... actually, i don't completely understand why you thought i made $42,000 in the first place...would you care to explain?

Thanks for your reply,
Does Universal means "Low Quality" for you ? and maybe "Good" or "High Quality" must be restricted to a certain level of ppl. right ? (especially ppl. who are Rich enough to afford healthcare).

If Obama wants to make healthcare insurance more affordable(& not forceful) for everyone, is it that bad ?? Why should you care about that ? Afterall, you can afford a better "High quality" for yourself right ??

If you were a doctor, you can decide to pick customers who have high-quality insurance only right ? and reject low quality insurance.
Because you don't wanna work for free, nor for less than your expectation, that's good becos everybody wants higher paid.

But when it comes about health, i think personally that Everybody should receive & have access to a minimum of healthcare.

Even though I may be one of these ppl. who got >= 42000 $ a year (but not rich enough to put my fortune in 'Tax heaven' like U2 Bono group the defender of the poor country like Africa), but i paid a lot of tax as i said previously... Even my boss complains all the time about paying too much tax.
My question about 42 000$ was just a simple question(becos u said to have more positive aspects with McCain which i respect totally), and becos i noticed that rich ppl. seems against "tax raise" like you (if not scared to death already).

While rich ppl. getting richer, and poor poorer...

Why Rich ppl. always complain that our world is unfair ? that rich ppl. will pay for poor who do nothing :huh: ?

As long as we got a job, got a roof to sleep comfortably... Why wasting our time to complain ? Why is it so hard to accept that our world is unfair ?? Why is it so hard to accept that one day, USA can have a universal healthcare ?
While the USA can spend Billions of $ in war but ZERO penny for healthcare for its ppl. ?? What a shame, don't you think so ?

Will your saving be reduced by Obama's tax plan ? If yes, how much ? Can you figure it out ? Maybe not yet & not more than mine, but you will have all the time to complain later... when u start working, I am pretty sure.

Before to change our world, we should try to change ourselves, and ... apparently, Americans (some) are not ready for that... who knows... right ? we have to wait & see who gonna be your next president ... ^_^ on Nov. 4th 2008 :)

GOD BLESS AMERICA, WITH ALL MY HOPE FOR A BETTER AMERICA...

natty

Chubs
lol maybe the thread got deleted because people can't stand or take others opinions.. so then it became a personal attack.. it's not intellectual debate when one is calling the other childish and saying their voting for the wrong person... i mean i say your voting for the wrong person, and you will say i'm voting for the wrong person.. know where i'm going? usually people who debate one or the other already made up their mind on who to vote for and can't be open minded to the others belief.. so it's right to delete the thread or whatever happen to it.. i mean look at this one at this moment.. already slander going on.. i mean what kind of parents teaches their children to boo someone? then to call it cute? lol... no children that young should boo anyone.. whether it's obama or mccain.. but then again i mean if you don't start brainwashing at that age, then when can you start?

and as for tax.. who doesn't complain about paying too much tax? both rich and poor complains.. i've never heard of anyone sooo happy to pay more then what they think they should pay and everyone thinks they're paying way too much... are you telling me rich shouldn't complain cus they're already "rich"? hmm i thought we're talking about fair..

oh and also.. i'm voting for mccain palin.. why? because i can :lol: no reason to it..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ I don't remember anyone calling another person childlish b/c they're voting for the wrong person. The thread is deleted now, so we don't have proof right? But if I recall correctly (and I'm sure I do), some people felt personally attacked because there were other people questioning their judgment on the sources they based their ideas on. That's not childlish. It's sensible if we're actually talking about "intellectual debates." That's the whole point of "intellectual debates." You challenge each other and question each other's judgment. not to prove that you're right and the other person is wrong, but to actually get an idea on how another person's brain works (and to check if it's sound/creditable..yah know?). So that may not be in your interest. Which is fine. But you say that people have already made up they're mind and so they're not capable fof being open-minded. That's really debatable since it's just a matter of opinion. And only shows how fundamentally different our views are. It's a matter of pessimism vs optimism. I don't care if people will change their minds or not, but I think the insights we gain from threads that are capable of being a debate forum is worth a thought. So There's no official law that dictates you can't be sensitive when people challenge your ideas, but I think it's common sense that adults who actually "debate" should be mature enough to distinguish between deliberate personal attacks and sincere (yes sincere) inquiry/curiosity about another person's justifications. So yeah, yeah.. You're prob right about people not being able to take ideas and that's why the thread was deleted or whatever. But I think you need to fact-check if it turned into a personal attack b/c someone had alledgely called someone else childlish for voting for a certain candidate. If there were any childlish aspects of the thread, it was because people were sensitive of a mental challenge. Instead of getting offended (which I still can't comprehend) people could have kept the debate going civilly. take the case of the bailout again. The rep were obviously sensitive about Pelosi's partisan comment. I assume the debate still had to go on.. and civilly at that. But of course, ours is voluntary and not mandatory.

And the kids' picture. Yes. I'd still ssay it's cute. ethically, morally correct? That's debatable. 9Everything's debatable--isn't life great or what!?) But I'd still say it's cute. But i'm not their parents. I probably wouldn't even thought of that if I had kids. But it's still cute! :p

So yeah, I disagree on pretty much everything you said except for the part that you said you're voting for McCain/Palin just because. Just because we all can. Absolutely right to think that way. That's the great thing about being American, independnet thinkers.

natty

Chubs
*shrug* disagree, agree.. *shrug* i dont like to use brain power.. too much work..

whoever decided to closed this topic must had a good reason and the rights to closed it... and i do feel that we're over-riding that right.... maybe they don't like all the "intellectual debates" that all the mature adults here exchanged cus it's offending other immature adult's thinking and opinions.. or maybe it got deleted on accident..

cecilia

Staff member
omg, look what i ran into in Soompi .. look at these people. UNBELIEVABLE :eek:

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/word-of-the-...ly-in-ohio/?red

all these racist remarks -- its' getting scary.

more racist remark : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPg0VCg4AEQ
OMG .. THIS IS scary but funny at the same time : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E <--there's this one that said that she heard of PALIN like a day ago, then later said 3 years ago >.<

awe, its' the PROUD TO BE AMERICAN song -- remind me of WHAT BEING CITIZEN OF USA mean ..

another one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bky2SGrmC8g...feature=related

for the uncertain voters .. pretty much, like this senator said, vote it b/c you WANT IT after a deep analysis : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHoT5odE0s

smear news by ABC.COM : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9WoGfS20l4

anan

sarNie Adult
i mean what kind of parents teaches their children to boo someone? then to call it cute? lol... no children that young should boo anyone.. whether it's obama or mccain.. but then again i mean if you don't start brainwashing at that age, then when can you start?
Assuming that these kids are brain washed by their parents, we are also conditioned & influenced by the media right ? it's nothing more than brainwashing too.
What is the conclusion for you Natty ? For me, it's very simple: "Human nature is weak" & can easily be manipulated.

Your parents are pro-republicans ? So are you.
Your parents are pro-democrats ? So are you.

Until here, i still didn't hear some Sarnies who dare to say: "I am for Obama but my parents are for Republicans" or vice-versa with McCain.

Have I been conditioned for Democrats when I was young ? No.

I have been conditioned by media(tv news, documentary films, internet, newspapers...), with facts & numbers, with human losses & war, with lies & scandals with US gov. since Bush gov. got elected.

I also like when McCain said he is not Bush but : "I voted with the President over 90% of the time" (video here)
I am still wondering what's left with the 10% ? Maybe his personal interest / or belief ?

See Natty ? I admit that I've been conditioned.

and as for tax.. who doesn't complain about paying too much tax? both rich and poor complains.. i've never heard of anyone sooo happy to pay more then what they think they should pay and everyone thinks they're paying way too much... are you telling me rich shouldn't complain cus they're already "rich"? hmm i thought we're talking about fair..
oh and also.. i'm voting for mccain palin.. why? because i can :lol: no reason to it..
It's not with complains what we can change our lives nor change our world right ? It's more with ACTIONS and what we want to do in life.
Does it make me happy to pay more tax ? No, but I have to contribute to the society & for myself.
Do I think that I am already rich ? No, very far from that.

I like McCain slogan: "Yes/Because, We Can".
si, si, truly. ^_^ such as... :rolleyes:

* I Can vote because i have no reasons why I do Love/wanna vote for McCain & Palin, (but simply conditioned by my parents/friends/media)

I love this slogan too becos i do believe that Everybody can do something with their lives... such as...

* I can swim,
* I can dance Salsa,
* I can choose to live a healthier life,
* I can drive a car,
* I can help ppl. in need.
* I can choose what subjects to study at school... etc...

then, Yes, We CAN ! --- EVERYBODY CAN !

But unfortunately, I cannot change the world, that's sad, :( but i often thought i could when i was young...

Can McCain make America for a better one ? probably, becos lots of ppl. believe that he is capable of, he is old & has experiences blablabla... and was a veteran of Vietnam blablabla...

I admire all veterans too... Veterans of Vietnam, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq... and what's the next country ? maybe Iran ?

Does it make me happy to see them with 1 leg or arm left ?
Does it make me happy to see children growing up without their daddy (who was dead during war ) ?
Does it make me happy to see those racists who are pro-Palin/McCain ?? (check out cecilia's video)
Does it make me happy to see catastrophic US economy since 1929 ? and those ppl. who can't pay their loans ? lost their homes ? queuing for having free healthcare ?

Who cares... afterall... Should I complain more about US ? i think that's enough right ?

We are all so blind with our convictions & beliefs.... right Natty ? ^_^ including myself.