Wild Goose on the Wing

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am just wondering if anyone here has this movie and has the song. I have been looking for the song, but couldn't find it anywhere. If you know the song in this movie please tell me.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I am just wondering if anyone here has this movie and has the song. I have been looking for the song, but couldn't find it anywhere. If you know the song in this movie please tell me.
Oh my gosh, I just realized that I had this in my Qiong Yao collection all this time and forgot to watch it. It's been like two years since I got it. I better go make sure I haven't missed any others in my set. *LOL.*

I went & watch the movie so I'd know which songs you're asking about. Love the main theme now that I've heard it.
I found the mp3s for you. **Sorry, I don't think a longer version of the subtheme is available.
Enjoy! :)

Wen yan er by Feng Feifei (Yan er zai lin shao theme): http://www.mediafire.com/?xbafuxcy2xo
Yan er zai lin shao by Feng Feifei (Yan er zai lin shao subtheme): http://www.mediafire.com/?jddnnxnocnm

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank you so much, you have make my day. I have been looking for it so long. Once again thank you very much.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot. I watched this movie more than ten years ago and really like the theme songs. Thanks a lot. By any chance, do you happen to have the songs for the old movie Errant Love. It was also dubbed in Hmong and I also like the song Kao Ha sing for the main girl and the song she sing.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Um... I can't find the actual versions from Errant Love, but I'll go see if I can rip something to share.

I've think I've got like 6-8 other versions of the Errant Love main theme that aren't in the movie though. LOL, can you tell I love this movie?? :) I have to go find my mp3 player first since it's all on there.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Um... I can't find the actual versions from Errant Love, but I'll go see if I can rip something to share.

I've think I've got like 6-8 other versions of the Errant Love main theme that aren't in the movie though. LOL, can you tell I love this movie?? :) I have to go find my mp3 player first since it's all on there.

Thanks alot. I greatly appreciate you taking your precious time to share.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Thanks a lot. I watched this movie more than ten years ago and really like the theme songs. Thanks a lot. By any chance, do you happen to have the songs for the old movie Errant Love. It was also dubbed in Hmong and I also like the song Kao Ha sing for the main girl and the song she sing.
As promised, here you go. Enjoy!!
Ju san liang yi yi ripped theme
Ju san liang yi yi ripped male theme
Ju san liang yi yi ripped male theme 2
Ju san liang yi yi ripped guitar
Ju san liang yi yi ripped party song

Okay, so I didn't have as many as I thought. These aren't from the movie, but it's different versions of the theme song. :)
Ju san liang yi yi duet
Ju san liang yi yi duet 2
Ju san liang yi yi girl
Ju san liang yi yi girl 2

moonstar

sarNie Adult

You're the best!!! Thanks a lot. I love these songs and really appreciate it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
starryXing*,
thank you so much for upload the songs.