Will It Be-Tau Hai Tur Ja Leum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's another update, hope you enjoy!!! :)

Episode 2.4:
(Mike and Mild were playing and smiling as they headed to his house, unaware of the danger they faced. As Mike kissed Mild’s cheek, Saran came running and shouting for Mild)
Saran: Diow, P’ Mike!!!
(Mike and Mild turned back to find Saran running up to them)
Mike: Mee arai?
Saran, out of breath: Nick is on his way here to take Mild back and step-mother is coming also.
(Mild and Mike looked at each other in fear and Mild felt bad to pull Mike into this problem. Suddenly they heard a gunshot. Every one froze in place, looking around to see what the noise was. In front of them stood Nick, pointing a gun at them)
Nick: Ai Mike, you dare steal my bride from me?!
(Mike pulled Mild behind him)
Mike: Nick, whose wife is she really?
Nick: I engaged her before you!
Mike: I asked her before you, get the facts straight Nick
(Nick laughed and took another shot into the air)
Nick: You dare talk back to me like that; don’t you know I’m the mayor’s son?
(Mike shook his head)
Mike: Nee lo, a Mayors son? Do you think I’m afraid of you?
Nick: I know you’re not afraid of me, but hand Nong Mild over to me and I will pay you a price that will last you for the rest of your life.
(Mild looked up at Mike, wondering what his answer will be. Mike shook his head)
Mike: Mai mee wun, I will never sell the person I love to anyone.
Nick: Don’t not call it selling, just call it trading.
(Mike was angered at Nick’s words, Nick was talking about Mild as if she was only a toy)
Mike: Never.
(At that moment, Mild knew that she had married the right man)
Nick, in anger: Then you die
(Nick pointed the gun at Mike, about to shoot, but Mild stepped out to block Mike)
Mild: Nick, don’t you dare shoot my husband, If you are going to shoot him, you have to get through me first.
Nick: Nong Mild ja, move out of the way
Mild: Mai, I will never let you hurt him!
(Nick let out a breath of anger and then nodded)
Nick: As you wish
(Nick pointed the gun at Mild)
Saran: Nee, ai Nick, yoot na!
Nick: Want to die together?!
(Nick pointed to Mild and Mike, aiming)(Kik appeared from nowhere)
Kik: Nang Mild! Saran!
(They all turned to look at her as Kik stomped over, glaring at Mike)
Mike, Thai greeting: Sawad Dee kap Mrs. Lalitapat
Kik, pushing Mike’s hands away: I don’t know you!
(Kik grabbed Mild and pulled her away, but Mike grabbed her hand and wouldn’t allow it, Mike knelt down to the ground)
Mike: Kon Mae, please let Mild go with me, I promise I will take good care of her.
(Kik turned to look at Mike, then pulled his hands away from Mild’s)
Kik: If you want her, can you give me 10 lahn right now? If you can, then you can take her with you.
Mike, lowering his head knowing that it won’t be possible: Kon Mae, right now I can’t but please give me time, please.
Nick: Ai Mike auy, you’ll always be this pathetic no matter how much time you get.
(Nick walked over and pushed Mike to the ground, Mild jerked her hand away from Kik’s grip and knelt down beside Mike)
Mild: Please Kik, please give Mike and I some time.
(Kik laughed and Nick rolled his eyes)
Nick: Gaw Dai, I’ll give you one year, Ai Mike, in that one year, if you can’t find 10 lahn to pay, then Mild will be mine.
Kik: But Nick…
Nick, raising his hand to stop Kik: Mae Kik, just do what I say, since they love each other so much
Mild: But one year is not enough time Nick.
(Nick laughed)
Nick: If he loves you for real, he’ll be able to do it, but one rule, you have to go live with your family during that one year and is not allowed to meet Mike at all, if you even think about it, the deal’s over and you’ll become mine, what do you say Mae Kik?
Kik: Tok long, do what you said Nick
(Mike looked over to Mild who had tears running down her face, he loved her and will not lose her to a person like Nick)
Mike: Tok long, I can do it.
(Mild looked at Mike, shaking her head, Mike pulled Mild into his arms and kissed her forehead)
Mike, whispering into her ear: Tee ruk, we can do it, I won’t let you down
(Saran was angry that Kik and Nick could do this to Mild and Mike, they had no right to, but he couldn’t do anything about it)
Saran, crouching down to Mike and Mild: P’ Mike, don’t worry, I will take care of Mild for you and make sure that the deal goes the way it’s supposed to.
Kik, getting annoyed: Saran, take Mild home first.
Saran, looking at Kik from the corner of his eyes: Mild, let’s go.
(Mild looked up at Kik then at Saran and then gave Mike one last hug before standing up to go)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, it's really good poster, I love the letters. Finally able to go back into my ff page, haha. Here's an update!!!

Episode 2.5:
(Saran and Mild went inside the house and found three bags of clothing on the table, they looked up as Mint came out of the bedroom)
Saran in confusion: Mint, what are you planning to do?
Mint, smiling: P’ Saran, we’re going to run away from here.
(Mild and Saran stared at her in shock)
Mild and Saran: You are going to tell us to run away from home!?
Mint, nodding: Chai, dad gave us permission.
(Mild and Saran looked over at the bedroom door as Sarapong came out, smiling up at them, Mild and Saran smiled and went to hug their dad in happiness)
Mild: Dad, thank you.
Saran: Dad, I knew you wouldn’t let us down.
Dad: Loog, I love you, how can I let you down? Hurry and go before they get here.
(Mild and Saran were confused)
Saran: Who is coming here?
Mint: Ai Nick Si, he is coming back to marry P’ Mild.
Mild: But he gave me and Mike a chance.
Mint, shaking her head: P’ Mild, do you think he will do what he says?
(Saran already knew the answer as he looked out the door and found Nick and his people coming back to their house)
Saran: We have to go now.
Mild looked out the door: He lied to me.
(Saran grabbed the bags of clothing and went into the bedroom as Mild stood up to face Nick)
Mild, to Nick: Nick what are you doing here?
Nick: I’m here to take my bride home.
Mild, angry: But you said you’d give it one year.
(Nick laughed and walked over, grabbing Mild’s hand, she pulled it away)
Mild: You have no right to touch me!
Nick: Why not? I’m your husband.
Mild: Don’t say that, you will never be.
(Nick reached over to grab her again, but Mint stepped in between them)
Mint, smiling: P’ Nick ka, do not worry; I will help Mild get ready for the ceremony right away.
(Mint smiled at Mild and turned her around to head into the bedroom. Nick thought it was weird that Mint was willing to help him, he looked down at Sarapong)
Nick: What is going on here?
Sarapong: Don’t worry Nick, when you guys were gone, I talked to Mint and she understood.
(Nick nodded, but he was still unsure, so he sent out two of his men to go wait outside to keep watch)
(Mint closed the door behind her and turned to face Mild and Saran who was smiling at her)
Saran: I already threw the bags out the window, now what do we do?
Mint, smiling back: You jump out the window and help Mild and me when we jump out.
Saran, pointing at himself: Ow, you’re telling me to? Why me?
Mint and Mild: You’re the guy here.
(Saran rolled his eyes and nodded)
Saran, turning to the window: Poo ying auy.
Mild: What’d you say?
Saran, climbing onto the windowsill: Nothing
(Saran slowly let himself down to make no noise, next Mild came down and last but not least, Mint. As she climbed onto the windowsill, her foot slipped and she fell down, making a loud thump. They looked around to make sure no one heard)
Mint, sitting on the ground: Ow, P’ I cut my foot.
(Saran bent down to look at it as blood gushed out)
Saran: Ow, where are your shoes? Don’t tell me you’re running away with no shoes.
Mint, looking up at him: I slipped and they fell off
(Mild and Saran looked around, Mild spotted them in the bushes and pulled them out, handing them to Mint who put them on and got up)
Mild: Can you walk?
Mint, looking at her foot: Yes, I can.
(Saran grabbed their bags and handed it to them)
Mild: Pai, hurry
(As they headed to the pathway behind their house, they heard arguing)
Nick’s voice: Where did you put the ring, I gave it to you didn’t I?!
Kik, in fear: Yes, I, I put right here in my purse, but now only the case is there.
Nick, in anger: How can you lose it?! I told you I will not marry without that ring didn’t I?!
Sarapong: Kik, think carefully, where did you put it?
Kik: I, I put it in my purse, but there’s only…oh, I know where it is, Mint probably took it because she knows that ring was your mother’s special ring.
Nick, nodded in anger: Mint took it huh? I will get her.
(Nick stomped over to the bedroom door and kicked it open to find it empty; he rushed over to the window and looked out, spotting Saran, Mild, and Mint hurrying down the path with luggage. He hit the windowsill angrily)
Nick, to his two men: Long, Lang, go chase them, they’re running away!!!
-----------------------------------

No worries, Nadech coming up soon, haha, I know you've waited.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, like I said, Nadech will be on his way, sorry, he was just a little late from filming Rang Pradtana, JK HAha.

Episode 2.6:
(Long and Lang hurriedly ran to the back of the house and Saran, Mild, and Mint began to run when they saw them coming)
Long and Lang: Yoot Na!!!
Saran, on the run: Mai rauk, tah yoot gaw bah laaw!
(As they ran, Mild fell onto the ground, spraining her ankle, Saran stopped and went back to help her up, but she told him to keep going. Mint noticed that they were still behind so she turned back to go and help. Long and Lang came closer only)
Saran, looking at Mint: Mint, do you still have the ring?
Mint, reaching into her pocket: Yeah, it’s right here.
(Saran and Mild turned back to look as Long and Lang got closer yet)
Saran, turning back to Mint: Take the ring and run, Nick won’t do anything without the ring, trust me, I’ll take care of Mild.
(Mint looked at Mild)
Mild, nodding: Go Mint, I will be okay
(Mint nodded and began to run as Long and Lang caught up and grabbed Mild and Saran, Long held onto them as Lang chased after Mint and grabbed her arm)
Mint, turning to pull his hands off of her: Let go of me!
(Saran did the one thing he had to do, he pulled away and ran up to Mint and Lang, punching Lang in the face, Lang let go of Mint for a second to hold onto Saran and then he reached for Mint, but he only got hold of her luggage. Mint noticed her luggage was gone, but she couldn’t turn back as she heard Saran screaming after her from behind)
Saran: Mint, run as fast as you can! Like there’s nothing else you can do, I’ll take care of Mild don’t worry about us!
 (Mint continued running as fast as she could, thinking about the words that Saran had said to her as tears came out of her eyes)
Mint, wiping her tears: P’ Mild, P’ Saran, I will run as fast as I can for you, for sacrificing your freedom for me to be able to get away, I won’t let you down.
(Mint could feel her foot hurting and wet, when finally she stopped because she was out of breath. She sat down on a cement wall that went up to her knees.)
Mint, taking her shoes off: Ugh, gross
(Her shoes were all bloody; she put it back on and decided to go buy some bandage. As she stood up, she spotted Long and Lang looking around.)
Mint, quickly ducking behind the closest building: How did they get here so fast? Where am I anyways?
(She looked around and realized that she was in the middle of the big Street Market)
Mint: They won’t be able to find me here; there are a lot of people here today.
(She straightened up and headed over to the closest medicine shop and asked for some bandage and wipes. After she paid, she went out and sat on a bench, wrapping her foot)
Mint, wiping the blood off: Oyie, jeb, gaw saab duay, tum mai choke rai bab nee-ah?
(Mint threw the un-needed stuff into the garbage can and got up to go, but before she could go anywhere, a pair of hands grabbed her. She turned around to look)
Mint, in shock: Lang! Let go of me! Help!
(Lang smiled and pointed a gun to her back, holding her close to block it)
Lang, whispering: if you want to die, come with me.
(Mint had no choice but to do as he said, but her luck helped her out because the shop owner saw and shouted out police. Lang looked around for the police and Mint took this chance to escape; she grabbed the medicine she just bought and poured it at Lang’s face, making him scream in pain)
Mint: Som num nah!
(Mint threw the bottle at him and ran as he wiped his face, only half seeing which way she ran. Mint turned to look to see if he had chased after her. As she ran, she forgot to look where she was going. She tripped over a guy’s legs and fell into the street as a car was coming. There was a loud screech as the driver slammed on the breaks, seeing Mint fall over in front of him. He quickly rushed out of the car and ran over to Mint. As she got up, he bent down, causing their lips to touch unexpectedly. Mint opened her eyes to stare into a pair of eyes that she was too familiar with.)
Mint: P’ Nadech?!
(******To be continued******)
-------------------------------------

Just wanted to say that after this, i'll be taking longer to update because I have to catch up on my other ff as well. Thanks for reading o far though, and here's Nadech, just in time, haha.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ahhh
hes here
awesome
please please update
i need more nalida

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, YaMaMiKi, I know you can't wait for more Nalida, here an update, but it's kinda short.

Episode 3.1:
(Nadech ran up the stairs to his room and slammed the door shut in anger. He threw his bag onto the bed)
Nadech: Kon Bah! Why is my luck so bad today, the only good thing that happened was the slip for the trip.
(Talking about it made him look for it again. He pulled out all the papers in his bag, but the slip was nowhere to be found)
-------Flashback-------
Nadech thought about the slip that his professor had handed to him; he reached over and grabbed it, bringing it up in front of him to read as he was driving. He smiled and about to set it down, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a figure fall in front of his car. Without letting go of the slip, he slammed on the brakes and got out to make sure the person was okay….
Mint: P’ Nadech?!
Mint pushed him away and got up, covering her lips with her fingertips. Nadech got up as well.
Nadech: Nee tur eng lo? Tum mai mai Rawang tua noy?
Nadech noticed the way Mint reacted to the accidental kiss. He laughed.
Mint: Nee, why are you laughing?! Ai Bah!
Nadech, walking over and pushed her forehead: Tur nia, bah, I don’t go around jumping into people’s way.
Mint, in annoyance: I didn’t do it on purpose!
Nadech: Who knows, maybe you saw that it was me and wanted to get my attention.
(Nadech raised his eyebrows, making Mint mad and she made a fist about to punch him, but she spotted Long making his way over; instead of punching him, she stomped on his foot and walked away in a hurry. Nadech in anger crumbled and threw the slip that was still in his hands at her, hitting her shoulder.
-------End of Flashback-------
(Nadech made a fist in anger)
Nadech: Ugh, Mint, it’s all because of you, I wish to never see you in this life ever again.
(Nadech grabbed his keys and went out the door)
--------------------------------------------------------
Here's another poster.

YaMaMiKi

OMG>>>That Poster Is Way Better Then Mine
The Black And White Give An Intense Look
Nalida is Totally Cute
Update More Please

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, thanks YaMaMiKi, I didn't know what to do, so i just made it black and white. Glad you like it. :) Here's another update.

Episode 3.2:
(Mint peeked out from the girl’s bathroom in a restaurant to see if Long and Lang had gone pass yet, she spotted Nick, smacking Lang’s cap off in anger)
Nick: By now she’s probably far away from here!
Long: Boss Nick, why don’t you just marry without that ring?
Nick, glaring at him: Don’t you know how important that ring is? That ring was my mother’s that she gave to me to give to my one and only bride.
Long, looking at the ground: Oh, sorry boss, I won’t ask again.
Nick, rolling his eyes: Mai pen rai, today we go rest first, we’ll come back tomorrow.
(Nick, Long, and Lang all walked away. Mint let out a breath of relief and came out of the bathroom, heading to find a place to rest. As she walked back to the area where he had just seen Nadech, a lady stopped her and handed her a piece of crumbled paper)
Lady: A while ago, you dropped this
Mint, taking the piece of paper: What is it?
(Mint opened it up and read)
Mint: A trip for the top ten people who beats the record of the fastest runner, this Wun Sow at the university. Rules go like this, the first ten people that can run around our gym ten times in less than five minutes will be rewarded a trip to America for the next rounds of contest. All prices would be already paid for including rooms with food two in a room; this event will be for those who have a dream of track and field, or basically running.
(Mint looked up just from the word running)
Mint, re-reading: Running, all prices paid including room w/ food, running, that’s it, running is the way out of this.
(The best idea came to her mind and as she folded the piece of paper and put it into her pocket, someone tapped on her shoulder. Mint froze in fear, thinking about a plan, she made a fist and as she turned around, she brought her hand up, socking the guy on the jaw. She realized it wasn’t Nick and his men and went to help him up)
Mint: Kau tot ka, kon…
(Nadech rubbed his jaw and stood up)
Mint: P’ Nadech!
(Nadech glared at her and reached over, but she scooted away)
Mint, bringing her arms up to block herself: what are doing?
(Nadech rolled his eyes and pulled her closer, reaching into her pocket and pulled out the piece of paper, then let Mint go with a force that sent her a couple steps back. Mint got angry and grabbed the paper out of his hands as he walked away. Nadech turned back to get it in annoyance)
Mint, dodging him: This is mine.
Nadech, trying to catch her: No, it’s mine! Give it back!
(Mint ducked down as Nadech tried to wrap his arms around her.)
Nadech: Ai poo ying nah glied!
(Mint stopped running and turned to look at Nadech with a smile on her face)
Mint: Chai, chun nah glied mak, ai poo chai jai dum.
(Mint looked Nadech directly in the eyes and holding the piece of paper up in his face, she ripped it and threw it at his face. Nadech just stared after her as she walked away from him in tears, always knowing how he felt toward her. When she was gone he swore under his breath and picked up the small pieces, shaking his head)
Nadech: Is this bad luck or am I cursed to always have to bump into someone like her.
(Nadech took one last look in the direction where Mint had gone before heading home. Mint peeked out from behind the building and wiped her tears watching him leave)
Mint: You really hate me that much Nadech, but how come whenever I try my best to forget about you, no matter what you’re always there?
(She turned away as her heart raced faster feeling as if it was pulled out and thrown into a burning fire. She took in a huge breath and walked away sadly)
------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks YaMaMiKi for liking it so far :) Here's an update, but no Nalida in this part, but I'll get to it. Haha.

Episode 3.3:
(Mike grabbed his backpack and headed out the door, his mom following behind him)
Mike: Mom, don’t worry about me, I will be back and will bring your daughter in law with me as well.
Mike’s mother: Loog, be careful, and you better bring me back my daughter in law as soon as possible.
Mike: Kap mae, I love you
(Mike hugged his mom before leaving. He headed down along the river. Suddenly from behind him he heard a gunshot, then a sudden rush of pain in his side, he turned to look behind him, seeing only a dark human figure as he felt a hit to the head. Mike’s backpack fell off his shoulder as the two guys grabbed his body and threw it into the river along with the backpack, creating a red pool of blood in the water. The two guys, Long and Lang, took off their masks and wiped the sweat on their foreheads)
Long, looking at the water: Lang, what are we going to do about the blood, what if someone comes and sees it?
Lang, turning to look: Just mix up the water.
(Long grabbed a few long grasses and mixed it up so the dirt would hide the blood, then he threw it into the water and they looked around to make sure no one saw before running off. Nick waited behind a large tree for Long and Lang to come back. Finally they came running and Nick grabbed onto Long’s arm)
Nick: How did it go?
Long: We finished it exactly how you asked us boss.
Nick: How? Are you sure he died?
Lang: Yes boss, we shot him and Long smacked his head with a branch before we threw him into the river.
Long: Yes boss, I smacked his head then we threw him into the river.
Nick, nodding: Good, finally you finish a job for me without messing up.
(Long and Lang nodded as Nick handed them some money)
Nick, looking around: Hurry up and leave before someone sees us.
(Long and Lang nodded and ran off as Nick headed in the opposite direction, glad that he had gotten rid of Mike)
(Nick headed over to the Lalitapat household and asked to see Mild. Saran could only glare at him as Kik told him to go get Mild from her room)
Saran, knocking on the door: Mild, someone is here to see you.
(Mild turned to look at the door as Saran walked in)
Mild, in anger: I don’t want to see his face!
(Saran walked over and hugged Mild)
Saran: you have to go, if you don’t want anything happen to dad and our family; you’ll have to go out to see him.
Mild, shaking her head: I don’t understand why doesn’t god help the good people?
Saran: Mild, fate will always be on the good people’s side and one day we will overcome our troubles, but right now we have to do what’s right.
Mild, looking up at Saran: Fine, but if it weren’t for you, I’d never go out to meet Nick.
(Saran patted Mild on the head like a good big brother and they got up to go)
Nick, as Mild came out: Sawad dee a, nong Mild.
Mild: Ka, Nick.
Nick: Why are you so mad?
(Mild glared at him)
Nick: That’s ok, just come with me
(Nick wrapped his arm around Mild’s shoulder and pulled her with him, but she pushed him off, only following)
-------------------------------------

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to make a poster for each individual couple, so I'll be posting them up when it comes their part. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Episode 3.4:
Mild: Where are you taking me?
Nick: to take a walk of course
(Nick smiled and tried to hold her hand, but she pushed his hand away)
Mild: If you want me to come, stop touching me.
Nick: As you wish.
(Mild just slowly followed behind Nick as they walked over to a tree that was leaning into the water, Nick smiled and looked around to see if anyone was around. When he saw that no one was around, he grabbed Mild and pinned her to the tree)
Mild, trying to break free: Let go of me Nick!
Nick: No way, if I do, I’ll be stupid.
(He tried to kiss her but she turned her face away, calling for help)
Mild: Nick stop, I am a married woman, if Mike finds out he won’t let you go!
(Nick stopped and laughed)
Nick: That useless guy, by now he’s probably floating out to the ocean somewhere in heaven.
Mild, in shock: What did you do to Mike?!
Nick: Oh, nothing much, just let you know that he’s no longer in this world.
(Mild began to cry and tried to push Nick away as she called for help. As Nick tried to kiss her, he got pulled back. Mild and Nick turned to find a girl standing there)
Nick, in anger: Who are you, what do you think you are doing?
Girl: What do you think you are doing?
(Mild cried and ran over behind the girl, she looked back at Mild)
Girl: What happened?
Mild: He was going to…um…
Nick: What, I can’t kiss my own wife?
Mild, shaking her head: I’m not your wife!
Girl: Wife or not, if you force her when she is not willing, you are not a good person.
Nick: This is not your problem, leave before it’s too late for you.
Mild: No don’t leave me with him.
Girl, to Nick: I will not leave her with you, if I leave, she goes with me.
(Nick got angrier as he argued with the girl; he suddenly went over and grabbed the girl, punching her in the stomach. Mild called for help as the girl fell to the ground.)
Mild: Help, anyone!!!
Nick, covering Mild’s mouth: Shhh, quiet sweety.
(Mild grabbed his hand and bit it, causing Nick to let go. Mild ran off to get help, as Nick recovered and realized Mild had run. He glared down at the girl as she looked up at him)
Nick: It’s all your fault!
(Nick pulled her up about to slap her, but she pushed him away)
Girl: You have no right to touch me; do you know who I am?
Nick, laughing: That is the question I have to ask you, do you know who I am? I am the mayor of this town’s son.
Girl: The mayor of this town has a son like you? I’m going to have to tell my father to find a new one mayor then, because with an attitude like yours, no one in this town can rest in peace.
(Nick getting furious grabbed the girl about to hit her)
Saran: Stop it Nick!
(Nick let the girl fall to the ground and turned to look at Saran)
Nick: Ai Saran, who do think you are to stop me?
Saran: I’m Mild’s big brother, I know that I may not be as rich as you, but I have the right to protect the people of my town.
(Saran looked over at the girl as she got up from the ground and headed over to Saran’s side)
Saran: are you okay?
Girl: I’m fine, I’ve hurt more than this before.
Nick: Don’t talk too big of yourself girl, so tiny like you, if I wanted to I would’ve killed you already.
Saran: Just because you’re the mayor’s son it doesn’t give you the right to go around hurting people.
Nick: Shut your mouth Saran, you know that with one word from me, your precious little family will have nowhere to go.
(Saran backed away from Nick’s words, knowing for sure that Nick really can do what he said. Nick smiled as he knew he had won like always.)
Nick: As for the girl, I will let her go as you wish, Nong chai Saran.
(Nick smiled and waved as he turned and left. Saran turned to face the girl, finally getting to see a clear view of her. It felt like the world stopped for a few seconds as he stared at her beautiful face.)
Saran, waking form his moment: Are you sure you are okay?
Girl, nodding: Yes, I’m fine, thank you for helping me.
Saran, smiling: My name is Saran, I’m the big brother of the girl you just helped, I should really thank you and apologize to you for getting injured for helping my sister.
Girl: It’s fine, I’m glad to meet you Saran, is your sister okay?
Saran: Yes, she’s fine, she’s at home right now, she’s scared, but she’ll make it. By the way, I haven’t seen you around before, did you just move here?
Girl, smiling: Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sammie, my dad and I came here to visit just for a couple of months to see how things are doing lately.
Saran: Oh, nice to meet you Sammie.
Sammie: Nice to meet you too, um I have to go now, before my dad worries.
Saran, as Sammie turned to go: Oh, um, be careful, and thank you once gain na.
(Sammie nodded and left)
---------------------------------------
Here's Porshe and Sammie poster, you can easily tell that it's manipulated though :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here you go:

Episode 3.5:
(Mint wondered where she was going to go for the night as she walked around. It was getting colder as night came and yet she still hasn’t found a place to stay at and the money that she had left wasn’t enough to get her a room. She looked around, seeing people lying on the sidewalk with only a newspaper as their blanket, she felt bad for them)
Mint: How can you live like this for the rest of your life?
(Mint hugged herself rubbing her arms as tears began to well up in her eyes from the cold weather)
Mint: If they can do it, then I can too.
(Mint looked over at the Man and woman that were snuggled together under the newspaper and went over to sit down by their feet, grabbing her own piece of newspaper. She leaned into the side of the building for warmth)
(As she was falling asleep, the door of the building opened and she fell in, bumping into the person that was coming out.)
Mint: Kau Tot ka
(She looked up at him and once again was shocked)
Mint: Nee kon.
Nadech: Ow you again, what bad luck, this is like the third time I ran into you today.
(Mint rolled her eyes at him)
Mint, turning away: If you don’t want to meet me then go away, don’t ruin my perfectly good mood.
(Mint pulled the newspaper closer to her and closed her eyes, ignoring Nadech. Nadech began to walk away, but stopped and turned back to look at Mint)
Nadech, grabbing the paper: Hey you, don’t you have a home, what are you doing sleeping in the streets, it’s not safe.
(Mint looked up at him, annoyed)
Mint: Hey, do not bother me, what I do is not your problem.
(She grabbed the newspaper from his hands and turned away again, leaning her head back onto the wall. Nadech shook his head and out of pity, he took off his jacket and threw it at Mint, who looked up at him in anger)
Mint: Nee, What are you doing?!
Nadech: Even though I hate you and all, I don’t want you to freeze to death, so keep my jacket.
(Mint grabbed the jacket and watched Nadech as he smiled and walked away. Mint wrapped his jacket around herself and smiled to herself, but only for a second, then his words from earlier came into her mind, Ai poo ying nah glied, it said. Mint’s smile faded and she turned to look in the direction where Nadech had gone)
Mint: tah chun nah glied mak, Chuay chun tummai?
(She turned back, seeing the man and woman from before, shivering, she looked at his jacket and scooted over to the two)
Mint: Nee kon, here.
(The man looked at her and grabbed the jacket, thanking her. Mint smiled as the Man wrapped the jacket around the woman)
Mint: At least someone is warm with the person they love and loves them back.
(Nadech went into his car and headed home, but as he drove pass where Mint was sleeping, he realized that she wasn’t wearing the jacket he gave her. He parked the car and walked up to Mint, who was already sleeping. He looked around for his jacket, but he found that it was with the couple and didn’t want to be rude. He turned back to look at Mint who was shivering.)
Nadech, crouching down: Hey you, Mint.
(Nadech brought his hand to her shoulder to shake her. He realized how warm she was as he came in contact with her skin; he brought his hand up to her forehead and shook his head. Mint suddenly grabbed his hand and he jumped. Mint pulled his hand to her face)
Mint: Mom I miss you so much, Mom…P’Saran, dad and Mild, Im sorry.
(Mint began to cry in her sleep, rubbing her face against Nadech’s hand. Nadech rolled his eyes)
Nadech: Are you serious, this is what happens when you don’t do what other’s tell you to, you even gave my jacket away to someone, bah.
(Nadech looked closely at her face as her tears hit his hand, he shook his head and pulled his hand away)
Nadech, looking at the couple: But I never knew you’d give up your warmth for someone else.
(Feeling that Mint had done the right thing, he decided to do the thing that feels right to him. Nadech woke up the couple)
Nadech, as the couple looked up at him: You two, do not sleep here, you’re going to freeze to death.
Man: But where are we supposed to go sleep?
Nadech: Come with me, I’ll give you a place to live and a place to stay.
Man: But we don’t even know you.
Nadech: You don’t have to worry, I’m not a bad person, and sleeping out here is not safe.
(The man looked at the woman and nodded. As the couple stood up, they handed him the jacket, but he told them to keep it. Nadech picked up Mint and led them all to his car. He handed Mint over to the couple as they got into his car and he drove them home with him)
(At Nadech’s house, the man and woman got out and helped Nadech get Mint)
Man: Sir, where is this place?
Nadech, holding Mint in his arms: This is my house, you may rest here.
(The man nodded as they followed Nadech into his house where his mom was waiting for him)
Mrs. Kugimiya: Loog, who are these people?
Nadech, to his mom: Mom, they are people that need a place to stay.
Mrs. Kugimiya: Ow, you don’t even know if they are good or bad people, what if they are robbers?
Nadech: Mom, don’t say that, how can I just leave them out in the cold?
Mrs. Kugimiya: Ow, whatever they do is not our problem, and who is this girl you are holding in your arms? Is she a drunk?
Nadech, shaking his head: No mom, she caught a cold, mom, do not speak to much na kap, you’re hurting their feelings, if it’d make you feel better than let’s say I brought these people here to work na kap.
(Nadech told them to follow him into the guest room and laid Mint onto the bed as the man and woman stared at him.)
Man: Sir, we’re sorry for bothering you and your mom na.
Nadech, pulling the blankets up over Mint: It’s fine, but like I said to my mom and if you don’t mind working while you’re here, then you can stay here for as long as you wish.
Woman: Really? Are you sure you can take us in?
Nadech: Sure, as long as you agree to the rules of this house and do as my mom and I say.
Man and Woman: Yes sir, we’ll be glad to do anything.
Nadech: Then I’ll accept you as workers in this house, but remember, if you do anything that I am suspicious of or anything, then I’m going to have to kick you out.
Man: Kap sir, do not worry, you are a good man, I will give my life to help you forever for taking us in and giving us a job.
Nadech: I’m glad to hear that (to the woman) so this will be your first job entering my house na, this lady is sick so may you please take care of her tonight.
Woman: Ka.
(Nadech nodded and smiled. He took one look at Mint before going out of the room, thinking in his head, am I doing the right thing? Am I bringing danger into the family? Can I trust these people?)
Nadech: Mint auy, this is your fault that I had done this, I don’t get it, I hate you so much, how can I even bring you into my house?
(Nadech went into his room and closed the door behind him, jumping onto his bed in frustration. He let out a big sigh and decided to go take a shower.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here's more Nalida for you fans. :)

Episode 3.6:
(Mint opened her eyes to find herself in a weird cozy room, she rubbed her eyes thinking that she was dreaming, but as she removed her hands from her eyes, she spotted the woman from last night sitting there. Mint shook her trying to wake her up)
Mint: Koon ka, koon.
(The woman woke up)
Woman: Ow you’re up already?
Mint: Ka, where am I?
Woman, We’re at your boyfriend’s house ka.
(Mint got confused)
Mint: But I don’t have a boyfriend.
Woman: Ow, so the man that gave you the jacket last night wasn’t your boyfriend?
(Mint thought for a second, last night, jacket? P’ Nadech?)
Mint: Nadech, we’re in Nadech’s house?!
Woman: Uh, chai ka.
(Mint was surprised that a person who hated her would let her rest in his house. She looked around the room)
Mint, to the woman: Where is he?
Woman: I don’t know where he is right now, but you should go back to rest because if he finds out that I don’t take good care of his girlfriend he will kick me out and I just got the job last night.
Mint: I’m not his…
(Just as Mint was going to say girlfriend, Nadech barged into the room. Mint looked up at him and screamed when he wasn’t wearing a shirt. Nadech covered his ears and reached over to cover her mouth.)
Nadech to the woman: You may leave now mam.
(The woman nodded and left the room as Mint struggled to break free. Then she stopped when she could feel his bare skin on her shoulders. Mint pushed him away when he loosened his grip and looked under the blanket to find herself only in shorts and a tank-top. She looked up at Nadech.)
Mint: Ahhhh! What did you…
(Mint got up to hit him, but she was dizzy and fell back. Nadech quickly caught her and set her onto the bed)
Nadech: I won’t do anything to you idiot.
Mint: Then why am I in your house and where are my clothes?
Nadech: Nee, You’re in my house because I didn’t want to see someone die from the cold when I could’ve saved them and you’re changed because maybe I wanted to see your body, but there was nothing to see anyway so do not worry.
Mint: You, you jerk!
(Mint threw a pillow at him and he caught it laughing)
Nadech: Nee kon, I was just kidding, I didn’t change your clothing; the lady did, bah, a person like you, even if I wanted to I couldn’t.
Mint: Kon bah!
(Mint picked up another pillow to throw at him, but he reached to grab it out of her hand. Mint let go and grabbed his hair.)
Nadech, shouting in pain: Nee kon, mak pai reu plao, yoot na!
Mint: Mai yoot!
(Nadech finally grabbed her hands and pinned her to the bed)
Nadech: I just told you that I didn’t do anything to you!
Mint: Chun mai son, all I know is that you made fun of me, you think you’re all that too?
Nadech: I am all that, otherwise you wouldn’t have drooled all over me in high school.
(Mint glared at him when he said that)
Mint: That was in high school, I have forgotten all about you by now.
Nadech, smiling: Oh really? Who was the person who called out my name last night?
(Mint raised her eyebrows trying to remember when she had called out his name)
Mint: I didn’t
(Mint realized that he was on top of her.)
Mint: Get off of me, you’re too heavy.
Nadech smiled at her: Oh, isn’t this the position you always wanted us to be in?
(Mint got angry and she slapped him)
Mint: You pervert.
(Nadech laughed and got off of her. Mint got up to leave, realizing that she was only wearing shorts. She looked around for her clothing and found them all folded on the counter beside the bed. She grabbed them and looked over at Nadech. He raised his eyebrows and then walked out closing the door behind him.)

YaMaMiKi

kimsaj said:
awwww...  :dance1: I'm getting hooked w/ the story..!!! Please update ^____^ hehehe
I Was Hooked Eversince I Knew It Was Nalida
BTW Update Real Soon Please
Nalida Is Too Cute
Do You Want Another Poster?