willy on praew

Nam

sarNie Hatchling
is it just me or does willy never change or look any older?? still hot as always.

onahc

sarNie Elites
photoshop and makeup my friend? i've seen him on those thai entertainment news and he's gotten older for sure.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
willy still looks good....i heard that he is going to be in lakorn...is that true??? i can't wait to see him back on-screen again...i liked him with ann in manee yard fah.....

solin

sarNie Adult
Willy is older but It's quite normal !
For his age he looks very good...I really want to see him play with Ann again.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Willy is older but It's quite normal !
For his age he looks very good...I really want to see him play with Ann again.
I know I really wanna see him play lakorn with Ann.
Manee Yard Fah is still one of my favorite lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
photoshop and makeup my friend? i've seen him on those thai entertainment news and he's gotten older for sure.
me too. it's all photoshop .. i still admire him though .. he does seem to age in tv show :(

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
those photos are photoshopped like crazy, you cant see his wrinkles. but anyways hes still really good looking even though hes aged.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Willy still hot like always, and yes he has aged, I too seen him with his wrinkles, but it's all good. OMG - Yelly...beautiful as ever!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh willy still looking hot like always..i was definently crazy for him back then..he still has the charm..i really want to see him with Mew...can never get over "Tam hua jai pai soot lai fah" *sigh* the love scene in the desert [did i spell that right??] lol that was soooooooooooooo freaken romantic...i wish they would do a remake with Ken && Ann..i think Ken would do a great job with this one=]

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
gosh willy still looking hot like always..i was definently crazy for him back then..he still has the charm..i really want to see him with Mew...can never get over "Tam hua jai pai soot lai fah" *sigh* the love scene in the desert [did i spell that right??] lol that was soooooooooooooo freaken romantic...i wish they would do a remake with Ken && Ann..i think Ken would do a great job with this one=]
OMG i love this lakorn...been trying to find the theme song to it too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
willy gotten so big!..and he was pretty big before too. gosh, i miss him so much. him and anne really do need to pair up again. maybe she might be in one of his upcoming lakorn?..i mean he goes have 3 including the one with mew. im surprise they didnt pair up again after manee yard fah. that lakorn was sooo good

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Nice to see he's still with Yelly. The make a good couple and I hope they stay together for many more years. Doesn't anyone thinks he looks like Roc Hudson (I know he's gay)? Willy is handsome.