Worst Lakorn of 2007

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly I didn't watch much lakorn this year...but by far the worst lakorn of the year for me has to be Poo Som Fao Sap w/ Kob & Stefan...it was wayy too slow and langing...the last couple of episodes were kinda interesting..but other than tat...not good..esp. wen their last lakorn was such a good one....big disappointment

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope. i have a better one... Noon and Oil's lakorn... it's so lame I forgot the title.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought this year had more better lakorn compare to last. i dont remember watching that many til the end beside oum ruk and some other ones

well, for worst lakorn of this year i say Prueksa Sawad. that lakorn was so pointless. it kept repeating scenes like namfon/aon getting caught by chatchai. n'eks character was too weak and i didnt like how aon was always crying. i try watching through some of the epis but just couldnt

as for ch7, i havent really tune in to their lakorn besides Num/Juis but i say that wasnt great either

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with pink juliet.

Poo Soam Fao Sap suckkkkkkked like heck omg. It litterally put me to sleep so many times.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I didn't want Poo Som Fao Sup all the way nor did I really watch and finish Preuksa Sawad. Satree Tee Loke Leum<--- Lakorn nam nao tee soot heng pee. It was the worst! Along side Kasa Naka.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
maya pissaward I think that's the name...
satree tee loke leum
leud nai din I HATED!!! this one

I actually liked poo som fao sup, it was boring somtiems but it was very sad and the story was interesting...or maybe I'm being biased casue I'm in love with diff. lifetime lakorns...but I liked it overall...I don't think it was the worst...leud nai din's gotta be the worst...and maya pissaward...especailly when I was really anticipating it then it turned out to be screaming pang killing everyone

donna

sarNie Adult
i didn't really care for bussaba reh ruk. it dragged and i lost interest in it. the beggining was pretty good but then...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Leurd Nai Din
Pruksa Sawad
Satree Tee Lork Lerm
I actually liked Luerd Nai Din for some reason. But Satree Tee Lork Lerm was bad. I wanted to watch it at first, but the whole movie was a bust. It was too confusing and too depressing. Kasa Naka was boring too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree!
Sadtree Tee Look Luerm, Prueka Sawad, Luerd Nai Din, Maya Pissawad!!

STLL; didn't enjoy it one bit I couldn't even finish it.. it was over dramatic!
PS; umm.. if Chatchai wasn't praek I think I would have liked it.
LND; I didn't watch this but A LOT! of fans didn't like it one bit at all but Arnas and Kwan were really cute.
MP; the song was even better than the lakorn it self.. lol! this lakorn was nonsense!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, you know what, it's much easier to name the ones that didn't suck this year and they were Rahut Rissaya with Paul&Noon, KKKJ with Rome&Rita, Mafia Tee Ruk with Chakrit&Pat. Those were the only ones that I enjoyed, actually didn't skip parts and went back to the rental stores just to catch the high quality DVDs.

All the rest somehow or in some way sucked and all fall under the "worst" category.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That is so true. I agree. There were maybe less than 10, maybe even 5, good lakorns this year.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think I was in to Thai lakorns the year 2006 and under... Wasn't in to them that much but I remember I had a lot of favorite period lakorns.

Hey, Donna, your sig is very funny^^. Was the top one from Mr Nice Guy with Aum?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The quality of lakorns have decreased tremendously. Now, ratings aren't even based on quality lakorns anymore, much more on who is who is part of the cast and leads.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i have to say noon n oil's the one where he know how to play intraments and
noon and new's lakron those are bothe boring lakron for me i didn't even finished the first couple of episodes...