Worst lakorn of 2011

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hands down it has to be Tawee Pope. Pointless and chaotic. The n'ek is nuts. I don't blame the cast though since they are just doing their job but the directors and producers suck.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
LOL! I haven't seen all the lakorns of 2011 yet but if I had to pick as it so far goes, I might have to pick "Reuan Pae". Why? Well, because nearly everyone dies. I hate lakorns where one or both of pra'nangs die.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't watch many lakorns so I don't think I'm qualified to vote for Worst lakorns of 2011, LOL.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm really really really disappointed with Mia Taeng. We were so excited at first but then the lakorn turns into crazy. I love Rome - Chompoo pair though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nai Roy Ruk w/Pong and Aum. Choppy, boring, and the story keeps going back and forth and back and forth!
I second that. I didn't finish it but my mom did. I was sick, stayed home got to the point of irritation that I decided to go to school even though I felt like hell was dragging me to my death. Gave up in episode 5 and watched the last two episode. I didn't missed much lol

Tawee Pope was not that bad, it just didn't have a purpose or anything significant about her mirror traveling. That's the most disappointing about this remake. The romance was light but well executed.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I have to say Aum's lakorn are the worst lakorns...
>Koo Khaen San Ruk (I prefer, and enjoy Nadia and Uan pair more than pra'nang themselves)
>Nai Roy Ruk (I thought it's gonna be amazing and cool to see Aum and Pong collaboration, and I expected that Pong would be repeated the success of Kha Khong Khon)

It's not that I hate Aum or Pong or Krit. Really no offense Pong, Aum, Krit's fans! :grouphug: It's just the storylines were way too "astray" and of course dragging all over the place. Why don't they keep it simple? Some say "the simpler the better" It such a waste for a-listers like Aum, Pong, and Krit. :girlmad: I hope they'll get far better lakorns for 2012. I already kept myself occupied with Pong's lakorns for next year ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tawee Porb of course one of the worst the newer version got ruin badly :thumbdown:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think these are the worst lakorns of 2011:

1)Pim Mala- I just didnt like it. It wasnt Aum's best lakorn.

2)Ruen Phaa- Yep everyone dies. No one ends up with anyone. Not my type either.

3)Kon Ruk Luang Jai- Really bad storyline i thought, and it was boring. Kept repeating
itself. Janie was great though.

4)Lui- didnt like it. Boring

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
-Ken-Janie lakorn : useless
-Aum-Pong lakorn : useless
-Aum-krit lakor : useless
-Lui : useless
-Plerng toranong, P'ek looks like a girl and has cringeworthy acting, plus storyline is weird : useless
-Tawee Pope, I love Om but his acting hasn't improve since PLP : useless
-Pimmala, people know how much I love Aum, and in my view he gave best performance by a male lead actor this year in Roy Mai, but with this lakorn I was about to lose hope on Aum getting his talent wasted : useless
-Noon-Pong lakorn : Pong facial expressions are getting tiring, I couldn't feel for the storyline : useless

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
yeah Pim Mala, Kon Ruk Luang Jai, Lui.. :angry: as much as I love the actors and actresses, I couldn't even pay attention to it and finish it. Why wasted so much talent?

the teaser itself sometimes seem more appealing than watch whole entire lakorn

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
I actually enjoyed tawee pope. Even though it was pretty much pointless, at least Khun luang showed affection towards Manee. Lol for some reason I didn't like Roi Marn, that drama just kept on dragging. Honestly I didn't think it'd ever end with the flashback and get into the future.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I actually enjoyed tawee pope. Even though it was pretty much pointless, at least Khun luang showed affection towards Manee. Lol for some reason I didn't like Roi Marn, that drama just kept on dragging. Honestly I didn't think it'd ever end with the flashback and get into the future.
Roi Marn?

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Roi Marn?
think that person meant the Boy/Margie drama where they start off with the wedding, then flash back to 3 months before the wedding and took a good 8-9 epi before they got back to the wedding scene again....i was a bit annoy with that as well...

Asy

sarNie Immature
think that person meant the Boy/Margie drama where they start off with the wedding, then flash back to 3 months before the wedding and took a good 8-9 epi before they got back to the wedding scene again....i was a bit annoy with that as well...
Ohhh thanks. I haven't watch that lakorn yet.