WORST LAKORNS!

Would like to add:

- Game Rai Game Rak- I tried watching this because I loved Yadech in Duang Jai Akkanee but Yaya is not ready for mature roles and some parts of this lakorn was so repetitive at some points...somewhat of a typical Thai lakorn.
- Toranee Nee Nee Krai Krong- old version was so much better
- Namtarn Mai- old version was better too, I just hate the plot, though

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Yeah, I think Aum and Aff's version dragged so much. I remember watching the old version when I was very little and I liked it a lot. Lol.

Oh, haha. I didn't know there's was a remake, so I was like what when was there a remake? Haha. It did drag, but it's not on my horrible list. Hehe.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Cubic with Mint & Bomb *more fizz in a flat bottle of cola*

That Richie & Bomb lakorn  *shudders* how was this allowed to go to air??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to add Ruk Patiharn since i just recently attempted at watching it for Kimberly (Sorry Kimmy, I couldn't finish one of your lakorns), but honestly, anything with Smart turns me off and is a must not watch. He honestly gives off a molester vibe and it's just awkward seeing him paired up too young girls who could even be his daughter. That's the reason i stopped watching Plerng See Roong as well. Seriously the storyline sucked. He was already grown up when n'ek drowned as a kid and when she grows up, he rapes her? Ugh. And she lets him? Ew.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Bieluvr said:
I have to add Ruk Patiharn since i just recently attempted at watching it for Kimberly (Sorry Kimmy, I couldn't finish one of your lakorns), but honestly, anything with Smart turns me off and is a must not watch. He honestly gives off a molester vibe and it's just awkward seeing him paired up too young girls who could even be his daughter. That's the reason i stopped watching Plerng See Roong as well. Seriously the storyline sucked. He was already grown up when n'ek drowned as a kid and when she grows up, he rapes her? Ugh. And she lets him? Ew.
Ugh I hated PSR, but I love Louis and Alex in there, I have to say I love James Ji and Punch in Ruk Sutrit but it was a horrible lakorn, the storyline sucked when it was mainly about the 2nd couple. Jirakarn got an okay storyline their parts were cute but the script fail putting the whole story together nicely. I'm also not hyped about Raeng Pratana, Kimbarry was amazing and their parts were also cute but overall it sucked.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
cecilia said:
I like LK .. it's the only lakorn i'd say Mart's good in it lol 
I like the plot -- she was 'forced' to marry his dad for the money ... 
He married her .. to protect her .. wasn't it she resembled his dead wife or something like that?
Also, Mart liked her before she married his dad too so it was alright on this part ...
I only lakorns I really like Mart in was funny lakorns like Mae Kha Kanom Wa and Sapai Look Tung, brings such a cute side out of him.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Cherry annoyed the f out of me in Mae Kha Kanom Wan, she just doesn't suit that kind of role, and her hair and wardrobe was horrible, adding Smart to the mix just killed the vibe. But I did enjoy them in Pla Lai Paii Daeng, that one was just hilarious and perfect, and Tard Ruk, even though Janie pretty much stole the whole show.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I understand Cherry's character and wardrobe, she was a tom boy. I like it because it was different.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
2 lakorns I didn't like at all and I have a low standard when it comes to lakorn.
Firstly, Rarng pratana. This is so over acted in my opinion from most of actors even though I love Nadech a lot. Started watching it after so many hype from other people about Kim and Nadech chemistry but sadly all they did was putting two faces as close as possible together. And another one is Maya Tawan, the story line is so boring and weird just couldn't hold my interest at all. Only watched it because of yaya and even then slept through most of it . Actually the whole series were weird even Matts and Margies part. It was a waste of so many talented people.

Sylvia Christopher

A Burnt Child Who Dreads Fire
There are 3 lakorns that make me wish I could turn back the time and unwatch them:
1. Rang Pratana, I don't get why people say Nadech and Kim have great chemistry in it, come on, Alex gets to molest her many times and all Nadech does is staring at her, or to be exact staring at bay. Both are great actors, Kim is fine but Nadech seems to refrain himself a lot. Why? At least with Mew and Teaw, he dares to sneak an arm around their waists, with Kim:(
2. Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, because of tons of reasons, p'ek:eek:, n'raio_O and I still remember I said I could cry better and prettier that Janie:fighting3:
3. Roy Leh Sanae Luang, p'ek is mentally deranged:facepalm:, how could you want the younger sister but dare to do that to the elder sister:drooling:
I'm glad I watched Toranee Nee Nee Krai Krong halfway, as much as I love NY, this lakorn is just a huge turnoff, GRGR is so intense but after a few episodes of TNNKK, I felt like I was doused by a pail of cold water.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Suay Rai Sai Lub: I don't even have to explain this one. The fact that Bomb and Richy were the pranangs for this one already speaks for itself lol
Roy Leh Sanae Luang: This nonsensical lakorn was literally all over the place. The storyline was messed up to begin with and the choppy editing made it worse. As appealing as Weir and Mai are as pairing, they couldn't save this one.
Maya Rasamee: New and Mai's acting was terrible in here, especially New and his over the top facial expressions.
Raeng Pradtana: This lakorn was literall a platform for all the overactors. I felt as if I was watching a competition as to which actor could exagerate more. All the characters were annoying as heck, unreasonable, unrelatable and overall unlikeable.

P

PrincessKarina

Khunchai Puttipat. I couldn't stand James Ji and Bella. This is the only serie I did not watch. I watched all the other 4 series of Supaburut Jutathep.