WORST LAKORNS!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maya Tawan -Haven't seen the original, so can't compare, but was disappointed. No chemistry at all and barely any sweet scenes. I was pretty excited for it, considering I've been wanting Aum and Yaya to pair up.

Kularb Rai Narm -Didn't really see any chem between Rome and Yaya. Ploy outshined everyone.

Pan Rak Pan Rai -Toomtam and Charebelle are cute and have chemistry, really like their chemistry. but the lakorn it self is very bland.....agree with above Charebelle's acting in here is very robotic, no emotions.

Dok Soke -Actually a good lakorn, ending just killed me, ruined the whole lakorn for me.

Sao Noi -Son and Vill have really good chemistry, but it dragged on so much. I skipped their parts and just watched Guy and Best. They were really cute and funny.

Hong Fah -It was alright. Not too fond of Kwan, but watchable. Didn't really feel bad for Kwan's character, felt more for Aey Porthip's character.

All massive lip smacking lakorns, I'm all good for some sweet kissing scenes, even force ones too, but don't over do it. It kills the mood. Ex: Pin Anong, Min was very pretty and cute in there, and I like Weir but all of those kisses, drove me nuts, too much for me. Not my cup of tea.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dok Kaew (Bee and Kob vers.)- You don't sleep with the guy that just slapped you across the face, Kaew is the most pathetic n'ek in the world. Not only that but he kinda denied your baby....

Pimmala - Ok come on, the n'ek marries another man and has a baby with him. P'ek also remains a player. Complete waste of my time. Aum and Namcha had no chemistry whatsoever either.

Lhong Ngao Jun - Just one complete mess.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Pimmala (Aum & Namcha)
Toranee Ni Krai Krong (Nadech & Yaya)
Namtarn Mai (Aum & Aff)
Patapee Leh Ruk (Mark & Mint)

I thought that all of these lakorns were very horribly boring but sadly I finished it because I like the main actors. It was very dragging to finish watching them, I’m pretty sure I had to skip a lot of parts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just about every action lakorn. Haha. Not fond of them. No matter how great the storyline is if the action is crappy the lakorn is crappy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I take that back. Nang Rai Sai Lab has crappy action scenes, but overall is a great lakorn.

In regards to Worst Lakorns, Sood...Sai...Pan. The beginning was so good, but the second half...the ending...*sigh*...perhaps my expectations were too high.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
^^ I take that back. Nang Rai Sai Lab has crappy action scenes, but overall is a great lakorn.

In regards to Worst Lakorns, Sood...Sai...Pan. The beginning was so good, but the second half...the ending...*sigh*...perhaps my expectations were too high.

:whahuh: :lmao2: You haven't even seen it yet! xD *Sigh* The performances are spectacular, and I'm still looking forward to everybody's all for the ending, but the script for the second half is...so mind-blowing...and not in a good way. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions over it. :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: :lmao2: You haven't even seen it yet! xD *Sigh* The performances are spectacular, and I'm still looking forward to everybody's all for the ending, but the script for the second half is...so mind-blowing...and not in a good way. I'm feeling all sorts of emotions over it. :lmao:
Even if I haven't seen it, by the sound of the spoilers...*sigh*...I've lost hope...my Wit...? You know how painful that is? Haha. You know if they showed Wit and made him change, SSP wouldn't be in this thread. Haha. Jk. There are many factors. I guess I'm just very disappointed...I had really high hopes.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Even if I haven't seen it, by the sound of the spoilers...*sigh*...I've lost hope...my Wit...? You know how painful that is? Haha. You know if they showed Wit and made him change, SSP wouldn't be in this thread. Haha. Jk. There are many factors. I guess I'm just very disappointed...I had really high hopes.

I didn't have high hopes, and I'm still shot down! :lolyup: I'll just have to wait and hope the ending will be...tolerable... :teary:

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I still don't think this is as bad as Roy Leh Sanae Luang with Weir and Mai Davika. Hands down, that was the worst of the worst! 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

What?? no way you think Sud Sai Pan is a bad lakorn?? I'm totally hooked on it!! ^_^

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I agreed the beginning was pretty good, but the second half was boring and super lame.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sentai Salai Sod (Vee V. & Noon W.) - My cousin really wanted to watch this so I decided to give it a try. Well...it was a bad idea. It's so bad. I love Noon and Vee together, but this lakorn is just crap. Like I mentioned in SSS's thread the plot is super loose, the scenes are so repetitive, and there are so many unnecessary characters/scenes. I got frustrated watching this lakorn, so I quit. The only things I enjoyed in this lakorn are Amy and Tle's scenes and the OST.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I would think Tawan Tor Saeng was one of them. I thought it was going to be really good, I mean Dome and Mai are a cute couple. But after watching it was a major disappointment. Dome got too in his revenge plan and also, his hair, wasn't the best. But I shouldn't judge on people's looks. And Mai was too weak, in the beginning she was head strong, then she was all weak and depressed. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha this year goes to sood saai paan. i just dont like the direction it took. you know how lakorn usually have the calm before the storm.. well ssp didnt get one. it started w a storm and is still at a storm. i dont think it will ever restore lol it had so much potential. acting isnt all that bad minus vill facial expression. i literally crack up everytime she makes an angry facial expression.

khun chai taraton has no bad acting. but it was beyond boring and pretty much pointless lol

all of ch7 lakorn this year that i attempt to watch. yeah i normally give all lakorn a chance even if i know i wont be any good. i just like to prove myself right when i get that feeling of a boring and pointless lakorn. sometimes i can sit thru a mediocre lakorn just to poke fun at it.. ahem tawan tor saen and roy leh sanae luang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Fah Jarod Sai (Tui T. & Kwan U.) - Beautiful storyline, horrible lakorn. I watched to episode 6 and skipped to the finale for the sake of finishing. The lakorn lacked in many aspects; it lacked: an engaging plot, character development, a more natural dialogue, solid performances, plot development, flow, a good script...oh I can go on and on. It...could've been and should've been so much better. I mean, com'on, 3 years in production and what do we get??? Great literature turned into dirt... sand. Literally. HAHA. I haven't read the novel, but I can assure you that it's definitely much better than how the lakorn played out. 

Need to add Pahb Atan to this list. I'm beginning to agree with phatman that Charebelle's acting in this lakorn is...ew. Lol. In general, this lakorn seems rather pointless. I was pretty hyped for it mainly due to Aom's comeback and her pairing with Pong but dang, the plot makes no sense to me. Maybe it's just me...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Need to add Pahb Atan to this list. I'm beginning to agree with phatman that Charebelle's acting in this lakorn is...ew. Lol. In general, this lakorn seems rather pointless. I was pretty hyped for it mainly due to Aom's comeback and her pairing with Pong but dang, the plot makes no sense to me. Maybe it's just me...

Yeah, I gave up after 3 episodes. It's not generating enough interest for me to go back. I might go back, once everything airs IF I've nothing else to watch, but as of now...not a chance. Haha.