wouldn't it be cool...

Candyy

sarNie Egg
crazy thing just crossed my mind when looking around at upcoming lakorn! it just hit me that araya is now with ch.3 which means the chances of her and andrew working together again is pretty high!!! i remember liking her character a lot more than kob in their old lakorn and always wanted araya and andrew to pair up. hopefully, that can happen soon! :p

sulad

sarNie Adult
I would also like to see Andrew and Araya pair up, since after watching them in Andrew & Kob lakorn.
Hopefully we'll get to seem on-screen soon.

RukNum

sarNie Egg
Yeah I hope to see them paired up too!! it would be great because they both look really good together!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Odd a few days ago I randomly watched LookMaiKlaiTon at the part where Chompoo was going to get the beat down by Kik S but she ranaway LOL Kik S is seriously the HBIC of n rais... Anyway on topic Hell yea I'd watch Andrew and Chompoo and I think they can do any genre together and they'll be fine.I'd prefer something where Chom is sassy and Andrew an annoying prick romantic dramedy. Andrews making a comeback and Chom is setting her roots deeper w the Channel it'll be an awesome opportunity for both. And Chom needs to star w the Alisters get her some Andrew Ken I would say Aum and Chakrit but I don't know if they'd mesh well...But yea Andrews physically hotter than ever he needs to be on my screen more!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Janie and Andrew after their first lakorn. They need this pair reunion.
Araya and Andrew is possible for pairing.

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg that will be my dream come true i always wanted the twos to pair up together. beautiful and handsome is a jackpot for me to watch them in lakorn. hopefully this will come some day.

janie or araya = cool to me. maybe he should just star with the both of them in one lakorn. B)