Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Oh I forgot to send you the first part LOL :lol: OK sending right now. I left all her translation alone, just add few missing lines that's all.

Nope I haven't heard from Peaches yet. I don't think she was online yesterday I didn't see any post from her at all on the BM section. ^_^

Sure you can do timing for ep.1 it's quite shot anyway, only 42 minutes. ^_^ And I'll do ep.2.

This lakorn is a bit creepy for my taste :lol: I probably won't do much work at night alone anymore LOL :loool:

LOL. It works for me since I do most of my work in the morning and not at night. Somehow I can't really do it right when the nighttime come. :lol: (<--- Lazy butt.)

I hope she has the video soon. I just want to get start so we can catch up with the next episodes.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Last night the weather was so nice and breezie, so I left my windows and blinds open. And when I was in the middle of translating I got all goosebump had to went and closed all the windows so fast. :loool: hahahaha :p

Still haven't heard from Peaches. No one update on ep.2 either :( So waiting to translate.

Oh and I will translate the special for you... but later ok. It's harder than the lakorn dialogues. :lol: Well I didn't actually watch it yet... just check couple minutes of it. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Peaches logged on here today (not stalking, LOL), so I don't know why she didn't reply. I got all my homework done already and I'm ready to get started on WNK before I'm busy again.

Hhaha, maybe because you live alone at that time so you got scared? :lol: Yeah, the weather was breezy yesterday and today.

LOL you guys :lol:

Anyways umm I was going to ask, for the things like "Khun pee" I didn't know how to translate so I just ended up using his name is that ok?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Alright then, Stardust. Hey, are you able to translate the opening song?

I think peaches has the opening song included in the episode, so does anyone of you guys have the opening song?

Maya, peaches replied and said he/she will post HQ of WNK on the media section soon.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I'll check it out.

I already translated the song after the preview on the one I sent you this morning. ... but not sure if is the same song as the opening though

But Stardust can translate it as well, maybe hers is better than mine. :lol: Or we can compare which sounds better then use that one, mix and match 'em. ^_^

Stardust, Khun Pee I put as brother. As for Rathikarn calling Thanorn Pee, I just put capt. P' in front of the name... but put the name sounds good too. So Thuy up to you now to what you want to use, and let me know OK so I can fix it when translating so that way you don't have to go thru all of them when do grammar check on mine. :lol:

LOL are you sure you weren't stalking Peaches all day? :loool: hehehehe lolz.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OK I'll check it out.

I already translated the song after the preview on the one I sent you this morning. ... but not sure if is the same song as the opening though

But Stardust can translate it as well, maybe hers is better than mine. :lol: Or we can compare which sounds better then use that one, mix and match 'em. ^_^

Stardust, Khun Pee I put as brother. As for Rathikarn calling Thanorn Pee, I just put capt. P' in front of the name... but put the name sounds good too. So Thuy up to you now to what you want to use, and let me know OK so I can fix it when translating so that way you don't have to go thru all of them when do grammar check on mine. :lol:

LOL are you sure you weren't stalking Peaches all day? :loool: hehehehe lolz.

Like Stardust suggested, put the name instead of "Khun Pee" is a good idea too. Or, for example: P'Win instead of Khun Pee.

Hhaha, I really didn't stalk peaches. I was busy with my homework the whole day. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The "Khun Pee" part is Rarin(Poo Montana) calline Banleur(Kelly). Khun Pee meaning brother... so I put "brother"... but I'll change it to P'Banleur then OK. ^_^

:lol: I know I was just kidding with you. But you still have homework? Thought you were done since yesterday arleady. ^_^

But anyway you can take your time with timing, since next part is not on until Friday.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I tried to get SBS done on Friday so I didn't really finish the homework. Today I did though. You sent me the preview song already? LOL I didn't pay attention to the Episode 1 translation you sent me until I start timing it.

Oh yeah, peaches posted it up already. I'm so excited!
The file for Episode 1 is 207.29MB. I guess Episode 1 is short like you said, Maya.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's good that you got your homework done now. ^_^

:lol: Yes I did, but let's wait and see how Stardust translate the song... maybe is better. The song is beautiful, I like it already.

Yeah only 42 minutes. ^_^ Hey if you're going to start timing tonight, if you want, you can send me video and translation I'll help you do timing ok.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Peaches have Episode 2 posted up. Anyway, I have the whole day to work on Episode 1, so don't worry. You have your hands all weary for the translation and Episode 2. BTW, I'll make change to the subtitle settings tomorrow and I'll update the first post again just to let you know. Don't encode the parts for Episode 2 yet when you done with the timing until I update the settings once I finished experimenting it now.

UPDATED:

Font: Calligraph421 BT
Font Style: Bold
Font Size: 27 (Usually it's even number, so you have to type in "27.")

Color of font: White
Color of Outline: The dark red (it's above the color black).

Outline: 2
Shadow: 2

Alignment: Center, Bottom

Margins: Left - 100, Right - 100, Top - 25

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
School isn't over in Thailand? WOW.

Maya, I'm not sure if this does any help with the quality but did it for Episode 1 when I cut it in DivX Author. Go to Movie Settings on the left panel and click "settings." Then click "Advanced Settings on the bottom." On the first drop down box, select "Insane quality." That's the best of the best quality. I think it'll probably take a while for analyzing (outputting).

Sheesh, I'm having either a bad allergic reaction or skin rash right now. I'm itchy all over. <_< Any remedy to get rid of itching? It's killing me!'

OH, BTW. When you upload WNK to YouTube, put the title something like:

Wung Nam Karng Ep. (1/5) [Eng Sub]

Since Episode 1 parts aren't going to be the same like the rest, so put it like that so they know how many parts it is and not complaining to us that we didn't upload part 1.6 when there isn't a 1.6.

LOL that would be funny 555+
Ok ka I can't find the song :lol:
I think it's not completed (the one I found).
Can someone send me a link >>> ?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Hey, Maya. I think you should time the translation of Stardust since you can fill in the missing translation while you at it and I don't have to correct a lot of the name spelling since you memorize how to spell them anyway. Alright?

Anyway, I did the time for 1.1 already, so you don't have to worry about Episode 1.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK Thuy no problem. ^_^ just leave that to me. :lol:

Stardust I don't have full song either. I google all night for it, but no one upload it anywhere LOL. But CH.7 has it already, but I guess you have to pay for the song or download to your mobile or something like that.

The song's name is ให้เธอผู้เดียว (Hook) and ให้เธอผู้เดียว (Verse)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Thuy, were you trying to sign on to YT? LOL I was uploading next part. :loool:

OK Stardust, I guess we'll have to wait for someone to upload full version. ^_^

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn it, Ep.1.2 has a problem. :arrg: No wonder it takes me 3 try to finally upload it.

This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled.
Can we fight it? ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
What? It's in the movie. Jeez.

Anyway, reupload it but put on the more info: Licensed by WMG. Stars Subbing Team does not own rights to the track nor the movie.

That's make me piss. LOL

Try to delete it and reupload tomorrow since they're in maintenance tonight. (They might/might not suspend our account, LOL.)

Funny, WMG is an American Group, yet they want to obtain rights for a Thai music? We'll probably have to e-mail the YouTube big guy if re-uploading it tomorrow doesn't solve the problem.

Hey, don't re-upload 1.2 or 1.3. Let me fix it all and send you the new link. Then re-upload it, okay? This will probably be tomorrow. I'll send you the links. Hopefully, it works.

Someone told me it might be YouTube is in maintenance and they're testing, I guess. If tomorrow, it's still disable, then I'll send you the links.