Wung Nam Karng [Dew Palace]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
He looks androgynous for me. That's definitely not my piece of pie either. Hahahah.
You can have him, Maya.

:p LOLz judging from the video I don't think he's into any of us :lol: hahahahaha.

But he seems to be a really cool person. From his collections and his passions about them I think he's great guy. I like when someone is into stuffs like that, they seems to be more down to earth type of peoples. :lol:

I wondered if he is related to Kantana's.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
heylo everybody :D
although i seriously do nawt know
what is goin' on yet in this topic forum
but anyways,
ahaha i end school tmr so i am soon to be available!
besides june 6th or mostly the weekend
because i have revival, prayer night, and church! lol
so then anyways, i was wonderin', if need guys still need more help with the timin' stuff
i am up for it :D needa challenge myself more on the timin' again.
lol
since i am part of the team i should help
it's always great to give...and help :D
but then again, this lakorn freaks the crap out of me. ahaha it's even scarier than Meu nang! lol
but i am still up for it :D
teehee :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
heylo everybody :D
although i seriously do nawt know
what is goin' on yet in this topic forum
but anyways,
ahaha i end school tmr so i am soon to be available!
besides june 6th or mostly the weekend
because i have revival, prayer night, and church! lol
so then anyways, i was wonderin', if need guys still need more help with the timin' stuff
i am up for it :D needa challenge myself more on the timin' again.
lol
since i am part of the team i should help
it's always great to give...and help :D
but then again, this lakorn freaks the crap out of me. ahaha it's even scarier than Meu nang! lol
but i am still up for it :D
teehee :p

I'm not sure what we need help on. There are ton of members who are helping already. We surely don't need much timers now since Maya and I are like superman. I'm not as busy as before since we're all waiting for the lakorn to air in the process, so I'm free like a bird.

Anyway, if I do find something I need help with, I'll surely will contact to you about it. Or if you're good at something or have a creative ideas, feel free to share.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
OMG, I have a worst day in lab today. I broke the beaker, spilled chemicals, and messed up all the buret readings and calculations. LOL That's horrible.
Sorry, just ranting about my bad day.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:) Sorry to hear that, hope it's not as bad as you described it. :D And good thing you didnt' burn down the whole lab. ^_^

Anyway, did you get my message about I don't have the Font: Calligraph421 BT problem? Waiting to hear back from you about it, so I can finalized it.

I won't be able to get online until this afternoon/evening ok... hope your day will get better soon. :lol:

Also the translation, the part that I said "plantation"... please change to just "business" instead ok.

Have a wonderful day. ;)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I hope it's not bad as I think it was. But I bother a lot of people about the calculations. And they really get annoy with it. For the first 15 minutes, I just stare at the book not understand where to start. I hate calculating the molarity, etc.

It's funny. If we burn our clothes, we have be all nude in front of everyone while showering the fire off. LOL I hope that never happen to me or I will die of embarrassment. :lol: Anyway, I got to find time to redo that lab again the next time whenever I finish the other lab early. The thing that gets me frustrated is that the whole grade will be only in one thing, and that's for one final report. If I make a bad grade in final report, I'll fail that class. Labs have never been my strength. Hahhaa. I always spill or break things. Of all science classes, I'm good at Anatomy, but that's not even my major. My major is Pharmacy, which is mostly chemistry.

Thanks for the encouragement. You shed some light into my pessimistic thinking. I guess I have to work extra harder to make sure I don't make mistakes again.
---------------------------------
The day did get better after all. I get to fool around with a dead rat in Anatomy. That was fun.

Oh, I haven't even start timing on the special yet.
I'm waiting on the second part. Then I'll do it altogether.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, why don't you translate Episode 4 instead? Since I'll be timing Episode 3, I need it really fast. In 2 days because I'll be having a test this following week on Thursday, so I need the free time to study. Anyway, translate Episode 4.

Maya, I need the translation really soon. Maybe half in 2 days and the other half on the following day.
BTW, send me all Episode 2 timing if you're having problem.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust, why don't you translate Episode 4 instead? Since I'll be timing Episode 3, I need it really fast. In 2 days because I'll be having a test this following week on Thursday, so I need the free time to study. Anyway, translate Episode 4.

Maya, I need the translation really soon. Maybe half in 2 days and the other half on the following day.
BTW, send me all Episode 2 timing if you're having problem.
OK I'll try to get it done as soon as it upload. ^_^ I'm late today... won't wait until last minute again :lol:

Stardust you can translate Ep.4 from part 1 to 4. Because someone is going to help out with part 4 to 8 ok. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Okay. Thanks, love nest. :p

Oh, I haven't start timing the special since I'll be waiting for the other part too and do it and then upload it at the same time.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. Thanks, love nest. :p

Oh, I haven't start timing the special since I'll be waiting for the other part too and do it and then upload it at the same time.
:p LOL :loool:

Someone is going to translate the second part for you soon. ^_^

No one upload the next part yet. But is ok, I'm multi-tasking my fingers off right now hahahaha :lol:

Stardust... if you translating next episode and if you're done with the first 4 parts... you can continue if you have time ok. But if you don't have time to do all of them then just let me know by the end of Sunday and tell me where you left off and I'll help you with the rest ok. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Peaches hasn't posted up Episode 3 yet, so I can't do anything much yet.

Maya, send 2.1 & 2.2 too. I'll recheck it and send it back so you can upload again. See? You learn to do better each time you make a mistake. Just like how I understand Thai better by making those crazy mistakes. LOL

I'm waking up extra early tomorrow so I can recheck all of Episode 2 and then doing my homework. So hopefully, we not so behind when Episode 4 airs.

I'll send you 2.3 tomorrow. My eyes feel so sleepy. Hahha, I'll probably mess up the time doing it at 11:30PM. LOL Oh, I scan through the timing and didn't see you rounding. I see something like 00:00:30:070.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Peaches hasn't posted up Episode 3 yet, so I can't do anything much yet.

Maya, send 2.1 & 2.2 too. I'll recheck it and send it back so you can upload again. See? You learn to do better each time you make a mistake. Just like how I understand Thai better by making those crazy mistakes. LOL

I'm waking up extra early tomorrow so I can recheck all of Episode 2 and then doing my homework. So hopefully, we not so behind when Episode 4 airs.

I'll send you 2.3 tomorrow. My eyes feel so sleepy. Hahha, I'll probably mess up the time doing it at 11:30PM. LOL Oh, I scan through the timing and didn't see you rounding. I see something like 00:00:30:070.
:lol: Did you know it took my all day just to do that 1 part? hahahaha....it's getting hard then when I did SBS LOL :p :lol:
It's like I'm learning new thing all over again LOL.

Yeah will try to send everything by morning... if you have homework then don't rush it... who care LOL. :loool:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: Did you know it took my all day just to do that 1 part? hahahaha....it's getting hard then when I did SBS LOL :p :lol:
It's like I'm learning new thing all over again LOL.

Yeah will try to send everything by morning... if you have homework then don't rush it... who care LOL. :loool:
OMG, it took you that long? Well, my first subtitle was the whole day too. I start out working by myself, figuring how this work and that. It was really frustrating. Maybe you should just do translation for now and leave the timing to me. Hehhe, I don't want to cause your computer to be slow. Yeah, I have homework. But I'm going to complete both. My mind won't rest either way. :lol:

Plus, the episode is still airing. I think I can do the timing faster isn't of rechecking others. LOL You know how rechecking someone's else work will be a time-consuming task as well. :lol: But anyway, I feel confident somehow. ^_^

But if you still want to do it, that's fine. You get to practice more, right? And someday, you'll be the who teach me a thing or two. Maybe I'll be a translator in the future. LOL. A crappy, nonsense translator.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Start on Episode 4, Stardust. From what Maya told me, Pheit (new translator) is translating Episode 3.

Oh, Maya.
Peaches messaged me and said that thai.tv experiences some signal issue and she couldn't record the first 30 minutes of Episode 3. I asked if she can try it again once the signal problem is fixed.

butterfly, are you still there? Is it possible for you to record Wung Nam Karng in Thaitv at all? Did you experience any signal issue? If peaches couldn't be able to get it, we will need to depend on you to get it for us in high quality.

Oh, just to let everyone knows. We have a new member named Pheit who is a translator and a grammar checker.

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
Start on Episode 4, Stardust. From what Maya told me, Pheit (new translator) is translating Episode 3.

Oh, Maya.
Peaches messaged me and said that thai.tv experiences some signal issue and she couldn't record the first 30 minutes of Episode 3. I asked if she can try it again once the signal problem is fixed.

butterfly, are you still there? Is it possible for you to record Wung Nam Karng in Thaitv at all? Did you experience any signal issue? If peaches couldn't be able to get it, we will need to depend on you to get it for us in high quality.

Oh, just to let everyone knows. We have a new member named Pheit who is a translator and a grammar checker.

Hi Everyone, I would like to intro myself, I'm Pheit. As Thuy had mentioned, I am a new translator and grammar checker. I would like to thank Thuy ad Maya for welcoming me and making me feel right at home. I hope to get to know everyone that is on the team soon! ;)