Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^I know Julie. Haven't seen you around for DAYS! But you shall start watching this. I'm loving it. Heehee.

I watched a few parts from youtube. Kelly wanted Pinky and Win to get marry. And he's asking Nok to help him on that. I didn't watch much. All the "scary" ghost scenes freaks me out so I quit for now, til tomorrow, when it's not night time. Lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally! he know she's not his real sister. and she'll know the next part. cool they found out fast. so cute! the part he gave her piggy back ride. amy such good friend,what a lifesaver to pinky. wanna see win gets jealous when glom comes in. hahah. found out pinky sing the ost. in here too. cool can't wait to heard it. maybe will get to heard it in ep.5. the guy song in here is sang by kanta. they said so far the rating is like 11-12. not high. but still good.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love it so far...this is really my kind of lakorn to watch...it has mystery, romance, a little humor, and oh yes ghosts...I suspect Win's mom was also murdered...cause otherwise why would she haunt Pinky too along with Pinky's mom.

n_naruk

Just done watching ep3. Wow, Win already knows that Pinky isn't really his sister. Fast...but that's good...the Katie girl is dead, same way Nok died. It's just freaking how "Yai Mien" too Katie's body and kept it like that *shivers* When Win gave Pinky the piggy back ride, that was just sooo cute!! I so can't stand Poo at all. She's such a b*atch! I love how Kelly is trying to get Win and Pinky to be closer to each other. From episode 2, with the employee got bit by the snack and they drove the car without them. And in episode 3 how the truck got flat tires. Kelly was behind the whole thing scaring Katie so she would leave Wung Nam Karng. But I just wish that he knew that Poo is behind the killing. Katie just didn't disappear like that. Oh, and I love love Amy's character! Everything she suspected about Poo is all correct but yet Poo turns around and make the story something else. And everyone believes her. UGH!

Ep4 looks really good. Things are going to be more intense between Win and Pinky :D

I love the ending theme song! But can't wait to hear Pinky's OST.

n_naruk

I don't think anyone post up this wallpaper yet. Not that I see from the about 10pages I went back to. Lol.

Credit ch7

n_naruk

I'm currently watching ep4 atm. And I so hate Rarin for saying all those bad stuff about Lamphao to Rattikarn. And Rattikarn is stupid enough to believe her. And I hate how she's trying to seduce Chanon. Gae mai yooh suoarn gae! But I love Sima :D

Edited: Just finish ep4 and loving it even more! I loving Win even more now. Hahaha. Love it when he was carring Pinky from the woods back into the house. Love how he was carrying Pinky up the stairs with just one hand holding onto her. What a strong man. Heehee.

I sense jealousy from Win when Katie's brother show up at the Wung Nam Karng. Win makes it so obvious that he likes and is jealous of the way Katie's brother talks to Pinky!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I wanna see more I wanna see more sweet
scence with Sima and Baleuer !!! I'm starting to love this couple!!
Hahaha!! Love how the father is planing things to get Chano and Rattikharn together!!!
Can't believe that Rarin killed Katie*Shocked* But Hey If she can kill Lamphao than
she can kill anyone!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
No wonder the dad is so young...he's supposed to end up with Sima...when they showed the cast pics, I just thought the man playing the dad was a supporting character, not the dad. That's crazy...he kinda reminds me of Weir too.

I'm just glad Kathy is out of the way, and Norn knows that Rattikarn isn't his sister...This lakorn is moving pretty quickly, and I like it.

n_naruk

I'm more interested in of wanting to see how will Kelly and Amy ends up falling for each other. I mean, Kelly is Pinky's "dad" and Amy is Pinky's best friend. AWKWARD! And not only that Poo killed Nok but she also killed Win's mom too. I'm pretty sure on that. Poo had her eyes on Kelly eversince the first day she arrived at Wung Nam Karng.