Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

little_dork

sarNie Egg
same here! i really like her dress.
i always wonder how it is like to shop in bangkok, thailand? they have such pretty clothing.

anyways, can't wait! two more days!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa two slaps. hahah. but he deserve. and still he's stupid. you would think he would get smart. but nooooo!!! still thinks she's behind the bad plans again. tanorn is such a idiotic! arrgghh.. next eps. is dumb again...rarin make everyone think ratikarn is behind the bad plan and force her to confess in the phone camera. arrggghh..i shouldn't even watch eps.11,12 and 13 probably dumb too. i should just watch the ending. only make me mad watching these eps. if they gonna add unnecessary parts like this, i rather they don't and just end ep.12, instead of adding cute scenes between the two couples they add boring parts. arrgghh. thank goodness it's ending this sunday even though i want to watch pinky+win longer but the scripts is so bad, can't take it anymore. i hope if pinky+win get to pair up again they would get a smarter characters, better story too. because this lakorn p'ek and n'ek characters are annoying esp. p'ek. if there wasn't some cute scenes of pinky+win this lakorn would sucks.
i still like SBS and p'ek and n'ek characters are more smart. and it's still my #1 favorite lakorn of pinky.
but sucks that aof ruin it. arrgghh. or else this lakorn will end perfectly. still want to see pinky+aof reunite. hopefully in 2010.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I understand your frustration. I seriously want to kick Win's dumb ass. At least Kelly is getting wiser, the saying, "the older you are the wiser you get" is coming in handy. But anyways I swear why can't people see through Poo. She is pure evil, inside and outside. How in the world can you easily kill people for your satisfication. And it seems like they are dragging this a bit with Poo throwing the blame on Pinky. How stupid is Pinky too, letting people step on her like nothing. She needs a wake up call and start defending herself, Amy will not always be there to help her sorry butt. Gosh I am getting frustrated too. But I got to say this is a lot more bearable than Prajun See Roong, in that lakorn I think I will go mentally ill. LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I fourth that with the PSR comment too!!!

But Pinky did say that this character was the kind that lets people step all over her...so we knew ahead of time we were gonna get frustrated with that...I just had no idea Win's character would be that stupid...

How come in lakorns, no one ever trusts the ones they love????!!!!! The pranangs specifically too.

This is a good example of that...Don't even get me started on PSR, at least they're moving that one quickly, or else I might just give up completely...

I came here first, so now I know this week's episodes aren't worth watching...I'm pretty sure in the first half of 13, Tanorn will still Pinky is bad...it won't be til the very end that they find out that Rin was evil the whole time...then bam!!! they forgive her/she dies/etc...and they all live happily ever after...I bet you anything that's how it'll all go down

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree ep.13 won't be good either. yeah why they don't trust the person they love. so dumb. yeah i knew ahead that pinky's character will be like this but still can't help to be annoy. esp. win's character omg the dumbest p'ek ever!!! so figure won't see their wedding scene either. just gonna end like that. <_<

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Ch7 style: try to prolong to get more episodes. most of ch7's lakorns are 13 episodes up to be finished, very rare with 12 or below while most of CH3's are at most 13.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Tanorn is the BIGGEST DUMBEST IDIOTIC DISTRUSTFUL UNWISE EASILY INFLUENCED BENDABLE pra'ek to grace the lakorn world...
Rarin DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HER I HAVE TOO MANY BIG VOCABULARY WORDS FOR THAT MALEFICENT EVIL DEMONIC CONCEITED LUSTFUL GRUDGING HATING LILITH SPAWN OF THE DEVIL. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ok now that I have gotten that out of my system...THANK GOD ALMIGHTY Banluer is free at last from the scales that have blinded him. :yahoo: :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally rarin died in ep.13 thank god!!! love the scene phat punch tanorn and seema hit him with a stick hahah he so deserve it for being so stupid!!! ratikarn's dumb to go off by herself to see rarin, godly tell tanorn or someone,should know by now how evil the lady is.
Banluer is also stupid to go with rarin. aarrgghh
and of course her real dad is always the hero who comes and save her. he's like the real p'ek in here.
was cute the part phat hug her, it was like a brotherly hug. it shows when you're nice to a person they turn good like ratikarn was nice to phat help him when he got snake bite so he turn to a good person. so sometimes forgive and forget is better than holding a grudge.
the scene rarin died was suppose to be sad i guess but i find it funny because win was hugging pinky and then kelly start to pass out so one arm win was holding pinky and the other arm he was trying to reach kelly. hahah. but cute he won't let of her though. hehe.
and what is up with the ending. look like it's not gonna end yet with all these problems happening. but ch7 always does that, the problem then just get solve quickly and then just end like that.
and what is with adding a girl to make amy jealous over kelly. gosh and i was thinking since rarin dies there will some cute scenes of both couples and will get to see pinky+win's wedding scene in the end but not. arrgghh!! :angry:
they change the summary, from summary there was tanorn+ratikarn's wedding and that day the whole truth came out, that diew is her real dad, rarin is behind all the bad plans. well the storyline and actual lakorn is not always the same and since they had to add 2 more eps so guess they change things around..maybe..

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
As much as I adore Pinky, I find this lakorn to be a little disappointing. Hopefully, the one with Weir would make up =D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree. but i figure already kantana's lakorns is not good. when i know this lakorn is kantana production i was disappointed already.
yeah hope wwhj with pinky+weir will be good but won't put my hopes up though.
at least we know there will be lots of love scenes between pinky+weir in here so should be better than wnk.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
teedee i agree with you. I'm so mad that they added another girl between Kelly and Amy GRRRRR! why can't they get some more sweet scenes together. Seriously, it seems that Amy cares more about Kelly than he does her. I really hope that they don't rush everything....in the beginning of this lakorn..it was going at a good pace, but then everything slowed down.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally the ending. seem so fast though. miss pinky+win together already, hope they'll pair up again in 2010.
they make such cute couple. love them. this lakorn make me like win because he's pair up with pinky and they have good chemistry together.
i realize i like win's lip, he has nice full curvy pouty lip, would be nice to kiss :lol:
for the end ep., it was weird the part ratikarn woke up from the accident didn't even see tanorn came in to see her only see her two dads.
funny though ratikarn got like 2 dads and 2 moms but like that both dads are so sweet and love her a lot and handsome too. hehe
pinky+kelly play as an affectionate father and daughter very natural and cute. love it.
the scene she read her dad's letter was sad, made me cried along too. :lmao:
but arrgghh win+pinky cute scenes were too short and little. no wedding either :arrg:
they look so shy in their cute scenes, they were so cute! make me smile. love the real shyness from pinky, she's adorable.
and look like they cut the scenes shorter like try to jam everything in the last part. like rush the ending which sucks.
sad that didn't get to heard pinky sing in here, guess her fans mistaken thought she did. hope will get to heard her sing in wwhj instead.
and sucks that didn't even see pinky+win went to ch7 concert and go to talk shows to promote their lakorn. :angry:
oh well can't wait to see pinky in wwhj.. yay!