Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg for reals SWEET!!!!!

thanks for the tser.. ehehe.. ooo i cant wait..

pinky n win looks so cute...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ccol Stars Subbing Team, I was able to watch Pbom Ruk Roy Adeed cuz of you...can't wait...I've been waiting for this new Win one, and I love his haircut

Looks really creepy too...won't be watching this alone or at night

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I miss working with you, Stardust. Well, I'll be back to school in one week, so we sure will need you.

Oh by the way, do you know how to record live streaming episodes and upload it to the web? Maya and I are figuring how to do that now since we don't want to bother Peaches too much.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The teaser looks so goood!!! For some reason this lakorn kind of reminds me of Wung Waree with Nat Myria and Tik J.

I miss working with you, Stardust. Well, I'll be back to school in one week, so we sure will need you.

Oh by the way, do you know how to record live streaming episodes and upload it to the web? Maya and I are figuring how to do that now since we don't want to bother Peaches too much.
Well right now I like view the page source and just try finding .swf or .flv to copy from websites but my internet's pretty slow here in Thailand so it's somewhat of a pain to record/download anything but if you need anything I'm going to be free really soon XD Anyways, if you want I can learn to record live streaming stuff if it would help. I'm a fast learner (in IT, not Algebra).

CYA,
Grace

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Well right now I like view the page source and just try finding .swf or .flv to copy from websites but my internet's pretty slow here in Thailand so it's somewhat of a pain to record/download anything but if you need anything I'm going to be free really soon XD Anyways, if you want I can learn to record live streaming stuff if it would help. I'm a fast learner (in IT, not Algebra).

CYA,
Grace

Sure, you can find out how to do it and teach me or Maya. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love you subbers ehehe xp ^_^......

cant wait for this lakorn!!!..

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks for the support, guys.

Does anyone know the exact date this lakorn will air? And what days of the week will it be in?