Votes: 65 55.1%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
In the begining of GRGR wasn't Yaya character suppose to be like a little kid since she lost her memory? The second half of the lakorn in the city scene, from my view I didn't see them acting like kids.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
They're all stars, but the good ones are simply underrated.
Underrated? If they were underrated then they wouldn't be given p'ek and n'ek roles anymore.......they are still getting good roles so i don't see how they are underrated either?? If they were underrated, they would be given supporting roles but there not so to me they are still given the spot light as any other daras also.

fun

Expired Sarnie
benz is underrated although she plays both nang ek, nang rai, and supporting. what she meant by being underrated is that the really talented one doesn't get the recognition they deserve. it has nothing to do with getting nang ek roles vs only supporting and nang rai role.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
benz is underrated although she plays both nang ek, nang rai, and supporting. what she meant by being underrated is that the really talented one doesn't get the recognition they deserve. it has nothing to do with getting nang ek roles vs only supporting and nang rai role
Well that has to do with directors choice of choosing to make them big stars or not. And also to the fans who like them or not. Its like playing a deck of cards, there are many to choose from but out of all those cards only "some" can be recognize, not all. Learn to accept or complain, ur choice!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Matt Peranee possesses much better acting skills than those 4HJKK chicks. I think that her acting skills are up to par with Anne Thongprasom because she can play both drama and comedic roles so naturally. It sucks that Matt is underrated and works with not so great production companies.

She's also the prettiest out of all those actresses of her generation, which is a bonus too.

GRGR only had good scenes when Yadech were on the island because they were acting like characters from a cartoon. But the dramatic scenes in the city, Nadech outshined Yaya because Yaya's crying skills weren't convincing. Mint N. and Nadech's acting skills stole the show in that lakorn. GRGR was also draggy and had too many flashback scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought yaya does great in crying scenes. it was her character in grgr and the whole scripting that drove me crazy mad lol

I had only finish one lakorn of matt, that's bc that lakorn didn't focus too much on her. I don't like her bratty roles, it is overdone but I liked her in that lakorn with chakrit. just couldn't finish it though. if only the pra ek was someone else and with a better second half. I don't find matt that charming, not saying she is ugly but she doesn't attract me. look at margie, she isn't consider beautiful but in my eyes she is.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfao. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. who you find attractive may not be appealing to others and vice versa. comments like that are personal opinions and not facts. lol.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim does better crying scenes than Yaya. Yaya is more suitable for those bratty immature roles. Yaya's role in tawan duerd was boring because she had to act/talk mature (the director her not to talk like a kid) and she wasn't convincing.

Matt's acting skills and looks are underatted because she's beyond amazing. But like i said before, it sucks that she's not as popular as those 4hjkk gang.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Not because i'm a crazy fan of yadech or Mteam, but i like them both.
I actually enjoy being here on AF, but it seems like this place is getting worse and worse.
Even if there are people who are bored of yadech and want them to separate which they already have done.
So i think everyone should stop complaining about that they are bored of them.
I'm also looking forward to see kim and nadech in RP, and i also looking forward to see Aum with yaya.
I Totally Agree

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Matt was actually good in MGD when she was doing traditional thai dance in the restaurant and begging for money, but I couldn't continue it cause I'm not a chakrit fan and since Woonsen was in there, the love scenes must be awks

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Well that has to do with directors choice of choosing to make them big stars or not. And also to the fans who like them or not. Its like playing a deck of cards, there are many to choose from but out of all those cards only "some" can be recognize, not all. Learn to accept or complain, ur choice!!
Some cards can only be chosen and most of the times, its the bad ones, the good ones are all under haha

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Kim does better crying scenes than Yaya. Yaya is more suitable for those bratty immature roles. Yaya's role in tawan duerd was boring because she had to act/talk mature (the director her not to talk like a kid) and she wasn't convincing.

Matt's acting skills and looks are underatted because she's beyond amazing. But like i said before, it sucks that she's not as popular as those 4hjkk gang.
By your banner aren't you a Kim fan?

cecilia

Staff member
Some cards can only be chosen and most of the times, its the bad ones, the good ones are all under haha
I used to think like this .. but now that i think about it, it's really up to DEMAND AND SUPPLY.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The last time I was here, the title was not "Yadech or MTEAM."

The last time I was here, there were also no options for "both or neither."

The last time I was here, the format of the poll strictly followed the Ka-Team one. Lmao.

Some people can't handle the truth.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Annoyed with yadech.... maybe one lakorn a year is OK. But too many gets boring

I would love to see mteam pair up for romance lakorn ...not action but pair together. Is better than not lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yeah, if they had Markim on here I would choose it too, I don't mind Mteam or Yadech either, it's just sometimes we need a rest from Yadech and I need more of Mteam to judge them as well. But I just don't like the way Mint talks. And I don't find Matt all that either. If Matt could pass as pretty, why can't Kim just because she looks too mature and looks like a guy? I'm a Kim fan, but I'm not just saying this for no reason. But it depends on a person to choose who they like. And I like everyone, so i'm not being biased here. I just wanted to stae my opinion. Also, some people are more famous because they get the better storylines that can't attract and get people addicted to it, then they stick to it forever because it's so amazing it gets embedded in their mind.