Yeeuy Fah Taa Din

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
come to think of it, i think Cee would of been perfect for this role instead of Weir haha i'm love cee's action side since kom faek, he did a reallly good job too! =)

judging from the teaser, this lakorn seems to have far too much action for my taste...hmm...aum isn't all that great at picking lakorns to play in...most of them have uninteresting plots, except for the ones with oil...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah seriously...Aum has been playing in alot more action lakorns lately...and iunno about these action lakorns...there not too convincing. Maybe ill give epi 1 a try.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Mai greng jai Cee lae Pancake loey song kon nee.....lol

credits kantana

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Tubby thank you for the pics. I still haven't even started on episode one yet and probably will not. I'm going to wait until the action picks up and watch or just watch the ending hahaha.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The mask thing is very silly, the whole lakon is just soooo cheesy. I like Aum but I'm so passing on this one.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, yeah. Weir is doing all his kicks and stuff, looks so silly. :lol: I like Aum though, but i guess i have to skip this one too :S

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why, but at first i thought this was a very weird lakorn. But now I really like it for some strange reason. I guess I like seeing Note and Aump together. It's going to be strange when everything gets revealed & Weir and Aump's character are suppose to like each other.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
this seems like an interesting lakorn...
and weir is in it... so that means i've gotta watch it...

i think weir and aum looks good together... but yes... aum is a older than weir but you can't tell if you put the two of them together...

hehehe...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally forget that aum p was in this lakorn, i should try it but i i'm bored with weir since he has a lot of lakorns lately, he's the "pancake's p'ek of ch7" :loool:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well, of course. :p
They are dating in real life so i guess that has something to do with it. :huh:
hahah :p