Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finish epi 1. it was really good! just like i expected from the teaser. im hooked on it. yes, rome/janie make a lovely couple. i get so sad seeing my fav. dara like tik/nampeung kik and the other n'rai cuz i havent seen them in so long now they are starring in one lakorn.

Lec

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! can't wait to go home and watch it!! I sooo miss Janie! Her lakorns are always good, I don't think she's ever had a bad one.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this was soo worth the wait! LOVEDD the 1st episode! THE CAST IS GRREAT! TIK is GREAT! :) Janie looks beautiful & Rome looks so handsome. oh did i mention how good they look together? hahaha WOOOO! Oman.. im super excited for the next ep!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so far so good! moving in a good fast and janie's soo cute too.

gosh tik k. is soo good. they have very good cast playing too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
love love love this lakorn so far. rome is so cuteeeeeeeee and janie is so prettyyyyyyy. love sara and andrew too.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
janie and rome look cute together ^_^ i cant wait to see more! janie looks so pretty in here, i love her wit the blonde hair!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Very entertaining first episode - fast paced and thick with plot.
:)

And the cast is lovely. I will most definitely follow up on this lakorn; hopefully it doesn't drag later.

kermint

sarNie Adult
it's good so far tho. rome looks hot and janie looks good tho. well everyone look nice haha and also the story interesting too. this episode is very sad lol.

oh i think janie's dad in lakorn looks soooooooooooo handsome haha. jus can't wait for next week tho

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Yeah i'm actually watching the 1st episode now - very interesting!!!! Can't wait to see other episodes as well!!! Love Janie - she is so so pretty in this lakorn.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know who is eng subbing this lakorn?

omg i just started watching it.. n i love it... her younger sister is so cute...
rome is hott n janie is pretty..

i love how the younger sis and janie's fiance always dont get along

Kelly

wow just finish the first epi and it was great...this is going to be very good!
janie looks pretty..and rome looks good!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
like everyone is saying...this lakorn is super good so far...I'm also hooked....Rome is super HOT and Janie is very pretty too....the first episode is really good....love the songs too....can't say enough that Rome is HOT...

....is anybody subbing this?...please tell

cecilia

Staff member
same here. i'm hooked!
i love this episode already.
love sarah and andrew's coupling as well.
Andrew's handsome ^^

and most of all .. the PRANANG are sizzling HOT together ..
ROME IS ONE GOOD LOOKING MAN :wub: --- (in this lakorn -- remind why i like him in KKKJ :wub:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good golly, Rome is so handsome :drool: , I want to rawr him.

I really like how it started. It starts off in a sunflower field where Pat (Janie) taking pictures while someone take her picture secretively.

She realizes she was not alone in the field and chases after the guy. After awhile of cat and mouse chase, Pat’s friend appears. The guy happens to be, of course, Paul (Rome).

Pat needed to use her cell but there was no service, so she walks around and bam Rome appears across from her, looking at some jewelries. The guy said it was from Hong Kong priced at 10 thousand. Rome repeats 10 thousand (he sounds so hot when he said it lol). She overheard, barge into their conversation.

She was going to report it to the police so she drags Rome away holding his hand :wub: .

So that is how they meet. I like the first episode so far, hopefully it will continue to get better. Oh by the way I LOVE THE OST!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is the OST and the castings that is pulling interest on me. The end of episode 1 is such a cliff hanger. I can't wait until Pat goes to Hong Kong, got to get my tissue ready.

max

sarNie Elites
I feel like I have not touched Thai entertainment for so long! Anyways, I randomly browsed through the opening of this lakorn, and I definitely want to watch it! It looks so good, and plus, the cast is great! Finally, something that interests me appears. Hopefully it will not be a disappointment : )

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
really loveeeeeee this lakorn
the ep.1 was soooooooo good & exciting
i try to remember the characters' names and their relations when each of them appeared
it's quite be a complicated relation
i was like WOWW!! ..ma fav. actor n' then WOWW..ma fav. actress 5555
all the casts're 100% PERFECT!!!!
Janie Sara Tik Nampueng Kik 're all cute n' beautiful ^_^
Rome & Andrew 're Hott n' handsome :wub:

i also like the storyline...it seems to be quite a complicated relation

........can't wait for next ep. on Mon. :arrg: :arrg: