Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So Peter is not Jing Jing's real son because she said something about him not being blood related to the grandpa? This lakorn is kinda confusing and I hope Jack's character doesn't come out as a bad person because it sounds like the lakorn has so many secrets and so twisted.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm i dunno if its just because i've nly been skimming through this lkaorn, but Ice actually looks like shes a good person in it, and i'm loving Rome in this ^_^
OH, Ice is only a cutiepie now...but she will get nasty! when she finds out that Paul is head over heels over Kat. You just watch! Lol. And of course stupid Peter already tried to persuade her in ep3 that Paul has been around Kat a lot, but Anna didn't believe it.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
So Peter is not Jing Jing's real son because she said something about him not being blood related to the grandpa? This lakorn is kinda confusing and I hope Jack's character doesn't come out as a bad person because it sounds like the lakorn has so many secrets and so twisted.
When Jing Jing married her husband, he already had Peter from a previous marriage. So Jing Jing just raised him as her own since he was a little kid. That's so ironic because Chinese families prefer boys/grandsons, but the only grandson this family has is not even their bloodline. Shame. It's okay. Kat is as strong as a man, so she will make up for it lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
u guys didnt catch the part when her gr'pa said oh another girl and janie's reply was what's wrong with a girl?

ya she's a strong one like her mom that's why the gr'pa wants her to take over...

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
who here loves sara and andrew as much as i do!!! they are so funny and cute! i think i like t hem more than rome and janie!!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
It's a shame Ice's character will supposedly go biatchy-psycho; I actually like her character so far.
It is unfair that Rome doesn't have romantic eyes for her when she has been by his side and his sister's side this whole time. And she hasn't even forced herself onto him like other nang rais.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think i'm watching this lakorn because of sara and andrew...I love their character together in this lakorn...I'm nt too sure about janie and rome...i love them, but I dnt know their character seem boring...

cecilia

Staff member
I think i'm watching this lakorn because of sara and andrew...I love their character together in this lakorn...I'm nt too sure about janie and rome...i love them, but I dnt know their character seem boring...
that's what i'm doing atm too.
rome and janie don't seem to progress.
i'm hook on andrew and sarah's funny scenes together :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Next week's episode Janie and Lome are going to get closer and they are going to hold hands and everything! I'm so excited to see next week's episodes! :wub:

And Pip and Ice are going to hook up? So weird lol.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg KaylaC, I cant wait for next weeks episode as well!! finally we see a lil romance between the two...but the next episode wont be for a while...*sighs* but Im glad I have other lakorns to keep me occupy in the meantime lol..and can i just say that I am annoyed of Tah's character?!(pete)...everytime he's on screen I have to fast forward it!...im not sure why but im not a fan of him...sorry if I offend anyone! I guess somethin about him bugs me lol...and yea it is kinda weird knowin that pip and ice are gonna hook up, it never really occurred to me or crossed my mind lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
i just finished episode 5 and i on the other hand fine janie and rome very interesting. i don't care much about andrew and sara. i almost want to fast forward it. but andrew is too hot to miss. lol. yeah, peter is annoying and pretty much obsessed with janie. what an asshole move when he called pekky and lied to her that rome was embarrassed of her. i thought that it was stupid on janie's part to go into pip's house and try and steal his work. in turn, she got fooled. so i think she got what she deserved. rome is right, the person going into someone's house is more 'jao lay'. something about nampueng's helper still trips me out. when nampueng asked about the tea and the guy walked it and heard, he dropped the photo album. that right there tells me that maybe the tea that tik drank had something to due with her death. i find it totally weird that ice and pip are going to hook up. i think ice and pip are totally going to work together to bring janie and rome down. i can't wait for next week's episode though because rome and janie are going to get closer. :wub:

fanny

sarNie Adult
rome is super hot in this lakorn and janie is so beautiful, but somehow i dont really wanna see her in that hair style too much because i noticed that she always have her hair that way for most of her lakorn, i mean its pretty, but i prefer her to do differently and do some other style too. i love andrew and sara couple so much, she is too funny and andrew is so much cuter in this lakorn than any other lakorn that i have seen. i hate both peter(tah) and pekky. peter is such an asshole, not a gentleman and pekky is too weak and cry over jerk like peter. i hope that friend andy will backfire him someday.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for next week episodes. Looking forward to seeing more of Janie and Rome.

BTW the soundtrack is out - check out at Ethaicd.com

i started watching this lakorn last night and i'm up to ep 4... i think tah is so hott but his character peter makes me just wanna kick him in the nuts... and im so into sara and andrews character their too cute... but the only reason i'm watching this lakorn is for rome... hes so hott.. drooolllsss..hehe.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
this lakorn is my current obsession atm...... i havent felt this way since Sawan Bieng lol..... and that's wayyyy long for me..... i love everyone's character in this lakorn.... :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I absolutely love Andrew and Sara scenes together even though it is a bit over acted lol... There is something about Andrew that I like even though his acting is on the weaker end lol... I don't know about the rest but I adore Rome and Janie relationship. It is refreshing, not the normal kiss/slap, just hope it doesn't turn out that way cause I think that their relationship is at a good pace. It's not the typical we fight and fall in love. I like how their relationship is developing even though Rome is sort of doing it out of revenge but in the beginning he sort of liked her already so I am okay with it.

What Pip and Ice a couple? I thought Win and Pinky lakorn was already lame enough that Pinky's best friend ends up with her step dad. Come on, I know it exist in reality where there is at big of an age gap but when it comes to lakorn, I don't like it and it is harder to accept.

Okay on episode 4 I thought it was quite rude of Rome, Tah and Ice breaking into rooms while people are out making loves LMAO...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with judyp and i actually just started to ff andrew and sara scenes. i like them but wanna see other things besides them bickering LOL. in the beginnning i thought that rome and janie's couple was boring and was tuned into andrew and sara, but now i realized i'm tired of all the fighting since in thai lakorns they fight too much. rome and janie's couple is a bit more realistic in real life.

pip and ice? man foreals sure didn't see that coming. i kinda feel sorry for ice cuz she's been by rome's side all the time but then again i guess he didn't ask her to. well anywayz the p'ek always lead the n'rai LOL.

sounds like nampeung poisoned tik by the impression of her so called bro and she mentioned quickly to janie that tik came to eat at her house every week or something (didn't finished the sentence tho). but i thought tik died of cancer?

yeah so many things in the lakorn to keep u interested.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know in which episode, but someone did say she was improving. How in the world she died so sudden after showing sign of possibility of recovering. That is why people are speculating that her sudden death was caused by someone. LOL well the people in the lakorn doesn't know, but us audience that are viewing are speculating. Isn't it obvious that Sue-lin is a sneaky snob.