Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Nang'ek's character is not the typical that we normally see. Normally nang'ek would be very conservative in Thai lakorn and wouldn't even let a guy that is not her bf touch her hands but Janie's character in here is just so different from all the other nang'ek in lakorn. I couldn't belive it that Janie let Rome kissed her on the cheek and she kissed him in return. When I was watching that scene, I actually thought that Rome was daydreaming at the moment. It is cute when we watch pra'nang having sweet moments together but in reality, they are really wrong because I would call it cheating also.

cecilia

Staff member
Nang'ek's character is not the typical that we normally see. Normally nang'ek would be very conservative in Thai lakorn and wouldn't even let a guy that is not her bf touch her hands but Janie's character in here is just so different from all the other nang'ek in lakorn. I couldn't belive it that Janie let Rome kissed her on the cheek and she kissed him in return. When I was watching that scene, I actually thought that Rome was daydreaming at the moment. It is cute when we watch pra'nang having sweet moments together but in reality, they are really wrong because I would call it cheating also.
i dont' know .. i can't tell if janie love andrew either b/c there was no clue to show their relationship beside .. i'll wait for you, you wait for me but yet, they're playfully and jokingly with each other, same goes for Rome too since he have shown that he's not interest in anna these past episode .. i also think that if we were to conclude that Janie cheat on Andrew, then Andrew must have cheat on her with her younger sister b/c he's so lovely and dovely around Sarah too Lol ..

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh yeah, it would def be called cheating yet im cheering rome and janie on. lol. but it doesn't seem like janie is in love with andrew at all. he's the on that is trying to pursue a life with her, but she just plays that waiting game. as far as rome. i don't think he liked anna to begin with. i think its just he is "seeing" her because she's pecky's friend. the look on janie's face from yesterday's episode seem like she is suspicious about her sister and andrew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im sick of the story of the older generation. i mean its part of the story.. but still.. they replay it too much. hahahaha MORE SCENES OF JANIE&ROME PLEASEEEE!!!! :D and i agree.. the liplocking between the older generation is so ughhhhh! pleasssee stop!!!! hahaha
i am fine with it, the story is still at a good pace. they are showing bits of pieces at a time to reveal what exactly happened in the past. but it can get irritating to see the older generation.

i wouldnt necessarily say cheating but "two timing" lmao... rome and janie's relationship is very innocent and a kiss on the cheek is innocent, but you can already tell that the two of them had already made their final decision that they are very geniuine with each other' it's just that they haven't let the other party (andrew and sara vice versa) know.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot to add, the scene with Jang and Anna kind of grossed me out. LOL He is still in love with Hue-sun, married to Sue-lin, and now making out with a younger woman :eek:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the pra-nangs cheat all the time in lakorns. they either have a bf or gf already but then end up falling for each other. they're forgiven..only in lakorns though hehe..

pip's so lucky he get to liplock with many actresses in here ewww

Bou

sarNie Adult
I was watching the preview for the next episode (epi 10), and it showed that Su ling discovered that someones drinks been poisoned...and it happened to be kat's drink and I can't help but when I saw the way Pip reacted I felt as if he does care for kat or showing some sort of concern..or am I just over analyzing it?

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think Kate is the daughter of Hua Sun with tony not with jack.

Once, Hua Sun asked Tony to lover Kate as his real daughter and take good care of her if she was not around.

Second, Peter said at the birthday party of Aunti Mii that children were good at drinking because they got the gene from their father. And sure that is a reference to the hidden secret of Kate's drinking skill which is said to be as good as Tony's.

Third, real truth is with that Yuk Lai Mek. We actually don't know who gave that to Hua Sun, and before she gave that Yuk to Kate, she said something like "May the love of mother and father protect you", but she didn't look at Jack though he was the one who wore that YUk on kate's neck. That didn't show the love of her toward her husband nor the father of her daughter. More suspicious is when she was with Jack that night, she was drinking for sure. But she did have her sense and knew what she was doing with Jack. Just before she became Jack's girl, she took off that YUk Lai Mek and put it under a pillow like she was trying to avoid that YUk, meaning to avoid the real owner of the Yuk.

In over all, i think that that Yuk is given to Hua Sun by Tony and Tony is the real father of Kat.

What do you guy think?

judyp

sarNie Adult
the story is slowly unfolding. kat is tony's daughter for sure. how weird was it that when she was a baby, hua sun said that she was only able to say mom and then when tony was there she had said dad. and i believe the yok mai lek was given to hua sun by tony jang. his company is called jade castle, so i assume the the jade was from him. i think hua sun totally led jack and jack was naive enough to sleep with her and marry her. same goes for nampueng.
as far as janie and rome..rome is soo in love with janie. he was def jealous when he thought janie had something going on with peter and that accountant guy. he used "suphon told me to look after you" excuse. lol. i was soo mad when anna and tony jang interrupted rome and janie. lol. we were getting somewhere!
next episode is going to be intense! i saw a picture awhile ago with janie laying in bed while peter is standing over her. i wonder if this will happen in next week's episode because she was drugged and rome will be the man to save her! and this might have led him to push pecky down the stairwell. that jerk! it would be soo sad if something happened to pecky's baby.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Hua Sun says that friendship is more important than love so she's doing everything she can to make Su Ling happy. However, she's being a hypocrite by lying to Jack and tricking him into her plan of making Su Ling happy. I mean, didnt she say Jack was a "friend" too? But obviously, what shes doing is hurting Jack. If Kat is really Tony's daughter, then Hua Sun was really selfish to Jack.

I don't think her "sacrafice" thing is even THAT admirable since she's ruined 5 lives, including her own daughter's.

fun

Expired Sarnie
We have already established that Kat is Hui-sun and Tony's daughter.

Yeah I agree with .miko; it's all because of Hui-sun loyalty to her friend Sue-lin. She practically is the instigator in this whole lakorn, but without her big mistake she had committed there wouldn't be this lakorn but I get frustrated sometimes. Nevertheless, I am enjoying this lakorn a lot.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I would have to agree with judyp about tony being kat's dad...I think that scene of when she was a baby and callin tony dad gave it away...I just hope that when they find out that they are father and daughter, they will accept each other, I know tony will, but as for kat, i think she will have a hard time but will come to terms with it (hopefully).

Andrew and Sarah are so cute!! you can tell that they are into each other but they just dont realize it yet! I hope that soon they will! they are both very funny and entertaining to watch especially Sarah lol..

As for Rome and Janie...they are so cute!!! you can tell that they are definitely falling for each other...He is so into her btw that he looks at her...and shes into him as well, and you can tell she really cares about him...just wondering how the love triangle/square lol will unfold lolz..

All in all i am looking forward to watching next weeks episode, andI hope nothing bad will happen to peckys baby...she doesnt deserve it!.....next week seems soo far away....*sighs*

fun

Expired Sarnie
^The first clue that gave everything away was .... I forgot which episode but it was when Hue-sun was in the hospital when Tony came in and heard Hue-sun say "Our daughter, I am sorry Jack" before she went unconcious. Along that line, hinting, she is asking Jack for forgiveness for using him. "Our daughter" as in Tony and her when Tony arrived. But I don't think Tony caught on.

Bou

sarNie Adult
Yea I dont think I paid too much attention to them when that conversation took place lol...Ill have to go back and check it out again!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Eventhough Janie might not show any kind of love emotions towards Andrew but we all know that they're supposedly bf and gf in here so no matter what, Janie shouldn't let Rome kiss her on the cheek(but I was really happy when she did :D and it does show that she knows that she has feelings for Rome. Same thing goes for Rome. As for Andrew, it doesn't show that he is aware that he has feelings for Sara so I wouldn't really call it cheating for him. He just wants to glang(don't know the word in english) Sara but of course we all know that they're going to fall in love later on by him doing that but as of right now, I don't think he is aware of his own feelings.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Janie and Andrew are aware that they don't have feelings toward each other. It is more like "we've been great friends, i think i love you" relationship. Janie didn't aknowledge Andrew as her either. Oh well, that is a flaw in the lakorn. Details details are very important when there are people like us who likes to analyze ever little detail lmao...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, I disagree with some of you guys lol. Kat and Sophon are in an OFFICIAL relationship. They have been since the beginning. Didn't you guys pick that up?! They are in a long-term, grown-up relationship, and it's even known to Kat's parents. They're practically engaged! That's why I was so bothered by Kat and Paul being so close (although I do love them together haha). And obviously, Kat and Paul have feelings for each other. Paul realizes it, but he's not telling her. And Kat has not realized her hidden feelings yet. You can tell that she definitely admires Paul though.

And another thing I disagree with: I don't find that Nun and Sophon are flirting, nor do I think that they are anywhere near being in love (not yet, at least). I am sure that Sophon is exclusively committed to Kat (at the moment). Nun/Sophon's intimate relationship will be an accident in the future, but as of now, I believe that Nun is only getting so close to Sophon to keep an eye on him because she doesn't completely trust that he is a gentleman, because she loves her sister to death and wants to watch out for her. And those 2 have hated each other from the beginning. I took it as...Nun was just the annoying little sister of his girlfriend, and that was it. Although now, we see progress in their relationship: they can stand each other lol.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Janie and Andrew are aware that they don't have feelings toward each other. It is more like "we've been great friends, i think i love you" relationship. Janie didn't aknowledge Andrew as her either. Oh well, that is a flaw in the lakorn. Details details are very important when there are people like us who likes to analyze ever little detail lmao...
LOL so true. I was watching with my mom the other day, and she couldn't stand the fact that Kat was just wearing a short dress outside during the winter when it's supposed to be Christmas. She was like, "Isn't she COLD?!?!" Haha.