Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
*jaws drop* AHHHHHHH!!!! OMG!!!!!! I'm just totally speechless! WOW! Damn, I can't stop looking at them pictures. Rome's kissing face looks funny. But OMG!!! It looks like it's a long kiss too! Not only when they're still sitting up but when they were down on the floor too! Damn, I need to hurry to that scene. Lol.

***Now I'm starting to wonder again, how come in all the lakorns that Rome and Rita had together, they never had a scene like that? First Rome and Noon and now Rome and Janie. WOW!***

thank you!

*jaws drop* AHHHHHHH!!!! OMG!!!!!! I'm just totally speechless! WOW! Damn, I can't stop looking at them pictures.

***Now I'm starting to wonder again, how come in all the lakorns that Rome and Rita had together, they never had a scene like that? First Rome and Noon and now Rome and Janie. WOW!***
i can't stop looking at those pictures either! lol...the closest Rome and Rita had to that was in KKKJ when he locked her into the room with him...they seriously need another, more romantic lakorn together!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg I know right?! I hope their upcoming lakorn would have more scenes like that. But for some reason I kind of doubt it ;)
I just had to look at the pics again! AHHHH!

beagle

sarNie Egg
Rome looks very controlled and careful during the kissing scene... he could've put more elbow grease into it ahaha. And what's with those damn lights obscuring the view *hyperventilates*

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Is Rome and Rita gonna have another lakorn together again!
I just really love this couple sooo much...but the last one i saw them together was GGR...if any of you guys have an update on any future lakorn for these two...please tell!
I also know that im not the only one who wants to know this news...alot of u who are watching this lakorn...is also wondering if Rome and Rita is going to have any new lakorns out!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want RTEAM to have pair together again. Hope it is a romantic lakorn with alot of kissing scenes. I also noticed Rome and Rita never had a lip kissing.

cecilia

Staff member
i can't believe they frame Kat.
Hope PAUL dont' feel the same way too :(

Lookhai is so creepy with all those Tik's poster, pastering on the wall.
so sad that Pecky lost her child -- Don't know how she can't tell Paul, who did this to her.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn is sure underrated. The plot is far much better than the lakorn Buang Hong which is, to me, very spoiled, clumsy and nonsense lakorn. castings and settings are quite splendid compared to the in-and-out-of-hotel setting of Buang Hong.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today's episode was so DEPRESSING misunderstanding is starting to stir, Anna murdered, Kat framed, Peggy pushed down the stairs, etc.

For a moment when Sue-lin was crying, I felt her pain but then after a few seconds, I just hate her again LOL

I so agree. This lakorn is so underrated. So excited for tomorrow's episode. So much is happening all at once.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Worst police work ever!!!!! They should of least watched some CSI.... -____-;;

Anywayz, I think Jang realized that Kat is his daughter, or at least suspected... From the way he looked at her and then said those words to her. Why is everyone saying he gave a false alibi testimony? I thought he followed Kat when she drove off.

I am starting to think Loohai is not doing anything really harmful - at least not directly - but he just doesn't know how to stop Su Ling. Seems like he was rather upset over the incident of framing Kat.

And Pecky needs to speak up!!!!!!!!!! Her character annoys me in that she is so pathetically weak and she had to go and tell Kat Paul's stupidness. O_O Even Anna knew that Paul is actually in love with Kat!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bou

sarNie Adult
Worst police work ever!!!!! They should of least watched some CSI.... -____-;;

Anywayz, I think Jang realized that Kat is his daughter, or at least suspected... From the way he looked at her and then said those words to her. Why is everyone saying he gave a false alibi testimony? I thought he followed Kat when she drove off.

I am starting to think Loohai is not doing anything really harmful - at least not directly - but he just doesn't know how to stop Su Ling. Seems like he was rather upset over the incident of framing Kat.

And Pecky needs to speak up!!!!!!!!!! Her character annoys me in that she is so pathetically weak and she had to go and tell Kat Paul's stupidness. O_O Even Anna knew that Paul is actually in love with Kat!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I totally agree with everything you just said!

But I am definitely sad about Anna though, she was starting to let Paul go and she was also a good person. Its sad to see her gone, I wish she could have stayed til the very end and have her own chance of love with Jang

I can't wait to watch tm's episode, looks very intense! and seems like alot is going to happen.

maijune

SarNie Adult
YEAH I FELT SORRY FOR ANNA TOO...SHE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON...SHE SHOULD HAVE A GOOD ENDING WITH JANG BECAUSE JANG DOES LOVE HER TOO....

balloon2006

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who really killed Anna? My guess is it could be either Loohai or Su Ling? I know that Loohai was the one who grabbed the scarf from the floor in the scene where everyone was trying to help Kat when Peter locked Kat in that room. The reason I think it might be Su Ling is because she could've stolen the scarf from Loohai.