Young and Naive

maury112

sarNie Egg
It started in eight grade. The beginning of the awkward growth spurt, both physically and mentally. I am extremely self-conscious and felt the imaginary audience phenomenon wherever I went. It was also a time when the innate mating ritual begin, the desire to attract the alpha male. The brain wired the eyes to be drawn to the exact opposite of ourselves. At least mine were. Who was I drawn to? The bad boys who couldn't figure out what they wanted with life. Why? Because I felt sympathy towards them. Especially the ones that didn't really belong. I wouldn't have noticed him if he hadn't begin to pay attention to me. Isn't that funny how attraction starts? Why in the world would he? I didn't feel the least bit pretty. Well, okay, I admit that I was cute. As cute as a teenager stuck in a ten year old body. It felt like I was in the movie She's all that--the rich, smart jock suddenly became interested in the most awkward girl in class. The only logical thing is that he had a bet to make me fall for him and then humiliate me in front of the whole school. Did it went that far? No. I was the shy, quiet girl that never let anyone invade my personal bubble. I realize at a very young age that life is never fair. If someone get too close then they'll have the ability to hurt you real bad. I was always on guard. No heartache for me. No way.

When did the game of cat and mouse begin? In ninth grade. There was a school dance and he had asked his friends to ask me out for him. During gym class, I heard a few snickers. Some of the clowns from his group came up and asked. I ignored them. I'm real good at that. Next in line. A couple of the popular girls walked toward me and stared. I guess something was too funny. They burst out laughing. So what does that sound like? A joke gone bad right? Want to know what's great? We all have the same class after gym. During Chemistry class, someone tapped me on my shoulder. Navin asked "Would you go to the dance with Aum?" I hesitated. Should I? I mean Navin wouldn't participate in the joke right? He was always so nice to me. After he had asked me again I told him, "Tell Aum that I'll go to the dance with him." I heard them praising him like he was God or something. Before class ended, Navin came and said, " I don't think he's going to the dance anymore." Gosh I haven't heard so much snickering in my whole life. Boy, was I mad! That stupid jerk was persistent all day. Now, when I finally said yes, I found out that it was a joke. Being as prideful as I was, there was no way that I was going to let them get the best of me.

On Monday, I heard his friends calling me "Mrs. Chumnanont." Conversation between Aum and Navin. " I can't believe you told her that I wasn't going."
"Aum, she looks pissed." Duh you think?!

Another occasion, his friends asked for my number. My reply "My family is too poor to afford a phone. Sorry." I don't think that they believed me. Oh well.

Our high school life, we rarely mingled. I was extremely cold toward the jocks. He had regular girlfriends for a month or so and then upgrade them for younger and prettier versions. I didn't know why he wasn't satisfied. They were cheerleaders for goodness sake. Our last year he finally found someone that caught his eyes. She was the dream girl, someone a few years younger than us. Me? I started dating when I was 16. I just didn't felt any attraction after a week of being boyfriend and girlfriend. I guess I was a prude. I was afraid of hugging my temporary boyfriends in the hall. Some became too clingy and I had to let them go. Did I let them kiss me? Nope. Ewww our spits mingling in my mouth is too much of a turnoff.

Fast forward a year after graduation. We met again. I chopped off my hair so it fell above my shoulders. I got sick of being known as Taksaorn. It reminded me of high school and all the humiliation. I went by Aff. When he saw me, his eyes light up. It was kind of funny because he seemed like he was seeking me out. He walked toward me stop. It felt that he hesitated. I guess he does have the nerve to talk to me. "Are you Taksaorn?"
"No. My name is Aff." I looked up all wide eyed pretending to be innocent.
"Oh, do you know Taksaorn? You look alot like her?
"Nah uh." A male co-worker named Jin was near me. I told him to tell him that my name was Aff and that she isn't the same person as Taksaorn.
"Isn't that Taksaorn?" He asked Jin.
"Nooo, her name is Aff," replied Jin. I don't think he believed us. He glanced at my name tag. What does it say? Taksaorn. Darn it. Well, whatever. At least he didn't push the issue. What does he expect? That meeting at another setting is going to change our non-existence relationship?

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
i'm loving it so far. i hope you can update soon!!!!

aum's friends are so mean though... playing a joke on aff.

and a year after graduation, aum is asking for her. awww

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love it!
Aum's friends were total jerk towards Aff.
To me, it seem like Aum had liked Aff since high school.
And now they meet again after graduation and he still remembers her!
AWWWS!!!

maury112

sarNie Egg
Thanks for enjoying my fanfic ;) Here's a short update.

There were a few of us working there that graduated from the same high school. Vicky was probably the closest to resembling me--everyone thought that we were sisters. I guess you could say that they were comfortable with each other. He told Vicky that he was sorry for what his friends did to me in high school. Did that help any? I don't know. I mean why does that make my heart flutter that he should care how I was treated? On the other hand, he didn't take any blame for his part. Was it really sincere? Who knows? I admit the intense eye contact and unspoken attraction was crazy. Did all these years of intense negative attention lead straight to this? I had so many questions but I was too afraid to ask him myself. I didn't want to play with fire. I don't know if I wanted to prove to myself and to him that didn't affect me. I eventually dated another co-worker, Ryan.

I'm not sure when the hurt subsided and mutual respect grew. There were a few times that we worked in close proximity to each other. Okay, I couldn't resist the temptation to flirt with him. He grew out his hair and had the surfer boy look...it wasn't the best look on him. So what did I do? I told him.
"So why did you grow out your hair?"
"I wanted to try something different." I wrinkled my nose at him.
"I like it better the other way," I stated with a mischievous grin. He had a deep chuckle and I saw his eyes twinkled.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he was still with the same dream girl.

Another girl confided in me that there was a rumor of him cheating on his girlfriend at a frat party. Well, I guess he didn't want me to get the wrong idea about him. He told Vicky that it was just a rumor and that he didn't even know the girl that he supposedly cheated with. I swear Vicky is his sidekick or something. I always heard his side of the story through her. Why do I feel a tinge bit of jealousy when other girls are batting their eyes at him? Although I pretended that I was the only girl immune to his charms, my heart didn't agree with me. Pride is such a strong thing. I quit after a year of working there. I wanted to find myself. I guess I was still lost and didn't know what I wanted to do with my future.

As I'm writing this, it will be 10 years since the game started. I still feel like that little girl. So many new people pop in and out of my life, yet I've always compared them to him. And nobody can replace him in my thoughts. He would have been ideal for me. He kind of reminded me of the playful pra ek in thai lakorn-focused, but definitely not boring. I always wondered if he was the one that got away. Now all I have are memories of how foolish I've been--to play so hard to get. I was just too scared of new experiences and the unknown. Now he haunts my dreams and my heart saddens because I lost hope of ever being with him. Life got far too complicated.

n_naruk

Aws, she still has feelings for Aum after all those years. When things get to the worst, it'll get to the better in the end. Heehee.

maury112

sarNie Egg
Out of the blues, I met a old friend, Trisha. She convinced me to join facebook just to see pictures of her children. I didn't want to join a site to put myself out there. I like to keep my life private, but curiosity got a hold of me. So I joined. It was nice to reconnect with old friends. Her kids are adorable. Here I am single, but surrounded by other people's children. It made me sort of sad. My biological clock is ticking away. Well, I could always get a puppy.

A group of us girls decided to get together. I wanted to try something different so we went to a club. We had a bet to see who could get the most interest. To say we were dressed to kill is an understatement. I wore a black skin-tight minidress. To start it off we had a couple shots--it was enough to ease my nerves. We were ready to party on. We dance until we got thirsty.
"Hey ladies." Said a familiar voice. I glanced up. My heart started to pick up its pace. Is this city that small? There he is in the flesh, looking as yummy as ever.
"Well, well if it isn't the mighty Aum," teased Trisha.
"How about another round? It's on me" He stood right behind me. I could almost smell his scent. I hope he couldn't see me blushed. Oh gosh, I feel my face is on fire.
"What's wrong Aff? Your face is as red as an apple. Ohh..Aum, move away from her before she catch on fire." He chuckled again. Then he bend down slightly to whisper in my ear. "Does everyone has this effect on you, or is it just me?" Did he really just whispered in my ears? Hahaha. This is too funny.
"Hey, none of that here. Go get a room!" A slow song came on. I turned around.
"Dance with me?" His eyes pleaded. I nodded. He lead me to the dance floor, his hands on my waist. I felt as if I was in a trance, too mesmerized by the moment. His arms kept pulling me closer, mine were around his neck. He had to ruin the moment by bringing up the past.
"You know how long I've waited to hold you in my arms?" He asked me.
"Too long?"
"It wouldn't be if only someone went to the dance with me."
"Right, so it's all my fault for not going along with your prank."
"It wasn't a prank. You were too cute, everyone wanted a piece of you, especially me."
"Uh huh sure." I glanced around. Great the entire football team must have been there. I pulled away from him.
"Is this the sequel to the prank?!" I walked away and went back to find my friends. Nowhere to be seen. Where the heck were they? I should have driven. Who would have thought the unexpected would happen? I was too upset to wait around. I walked out. Heard footsteps. I glanced back.
"Will you just hear me out?"
"I'm not one of your dumb girls. Just leave me alone." I walked faster. Okay, so he's running now. He startled me when he grabbed my arm. I tried to pull free.
"Damn it! Why are you so scared to let me into your life? I want you. Now.. more than ever. He looked deep into my eyes. Stupid eyes for not lying.
"I know you feel the same way." He lift up my face towards his as he lowers his. The kiss started gentle and escalated real fast. I feel my knees getting weak. Is he pressed up against me or am I against him? Shoot. I felt his desire through our clothings. He had me pressed up against a wall as we were displaying public affection.
"It's about damn time." Someone cheered on. He stopped and grinned at them. I kneed him you know where. He fell to the ground.
"Ouch. How are we supposed to make babies if you hurt the tool?"
"You stupid jerk! Who's going to be making babies with you?!"
"If we don't start now, we'll never catch up to our friends." I gave him the look.
"You're right. We should take it slow. I don't mind kissing and cuddling."
"In your dreams, loverboy. I rather kiss a frog."
"Aff, we're ready to go." Said Trisha. I walked towards them.
"We'll see about that." I heard him muttered.

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
Aum really wants to be with her, but she thinks he's still play her like a fool. But she loved their little kissing session...lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp. i'm not sure if Aum is trying to pull a prank or really wants to be with Aff. they kiss :D

n_naruk

That was a cute update!
But err, Aum had to bring up the past again.
But then again, it wasn't his fault.
It was all his stupid friends' fault for putiing up a stupid prank on Aff.
But omg, the kiss!
I can totally imagine them lips against lips.
But ouch, Aum's face seem to be in such pain after she knee him!

Thanks for the update.

maury112

sarNie Egg
I logged onto facebook. There was a friend invite. Aum Chumnanon. Should I or shouldn't I? I confirmed the invitation. As soon as she pressed the button, a chat message popped up.
"Aff, it's me Aum. I've been thinking. I want to get to know you better."
"Yes?"
"How about dinner this week? Friday night at Applebee's."
"Are you asking me or telling me?"
"I'm asking nicely."
"Fine, I'll think about it." She browsed through his page.
"I'll be there waiting for you at 7PM." He signed off before I could respond. Men. Okay should I go or stand him up?

Friday rolled around. I got out of work at 3:30. Being a nurse, I usually don't get that lucky getting out on time. I decided to see if he really was going to be there. I got there at 7:30 and peaked through the window. He wasn't in the restaurant. I turned to walk back to my Scion Tc. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to face him grinning at me.
"Are we trying to be fashionably late?" He handed me a bouquet of lily of the valley.
"Thank you. They're beautiful. Did you just get here?"
"Nope, I was here right on time but I wasn't sure if my date was going to show up so I waited in the car."
"Oh, sorry."
"Why don't we trade that apology for another kiss instead?" I gave him the look again. He chuckled.
"Fine, I'll be on my best behavior."
I ordered New England clam chowder, steak, and grilled shrimps with side serving of hearty mashed potato. He had a salad and chicken primavera. What kind of a guy eats salad? Well, he is extremely athletic looking. He must really watch what he eats. I sneaked a gland at his face. He seems really happy. His eyes lit up when he smiled.
"I just want you to know that I feel this amazing chemistry with you."
"I haven't noticed." Feigning disinterest.
"Liar. We can always prove you wrong again."
"Fine, I admit it. I'm attracted to you. Happy?"
"Yes, extremely happy. So I've been thinking. What if you give me a chance...a real chance. No half-heart attempts."
"What are your terms?" Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all. I've waited for this chance. It felt surreal.
"Give me at least six months to prove myself to you."
"Why six months?"
"It's enough time to really get to know a person and be comfortable. Although, we're passed that awkward phase, don't you think?
"Alright, if and when I feel that you are insincere, you are gone."
"No, feelings are unrealiable. I'm sure you'll be feeling extreme passion to hatred. If you have evidence that I'm insincere then I'll give up. I won't bother you again if that should be the case. I promise that we'll have a great time exploring our feelings."
"Okay, during the time that you are with me, you can not be romantically involved with another being."
"Deal, seal with a kiss?"
"There are kids around."
"I'll settle for a peck on the cheek?" He turned his cheek towards me. It planted on his lips when he quickly turned.
"You've cheated."
"You can do the same thing back to me."

A whole month passed. So far, so good.He was a really good boyfriend--quite attentive. We spent a lot of time just hanging out. I was still living with a roommate, Nivea. Her folks were visiting for a week so I moved into his apartment temporarily. We've cuddle and he would hold me to sleep. I could tell that he was getting frustrated sexually. After 5 days, I've decided that I was ready. I wanted to share my first time with him. I swung by Victoria's Secret after work to pick up something extra enticing. I'm planning to seduce him. Hehehe.

(Okay the next scene will be explicit, so young eyes are not allowed!)

When Aum opened the door, the lights were off, but the room was lit up with candles. "I'll make love to you" by Boyz II men were playing. Is she hinting something? He prayed that he won't have to take a cold shower again tonight. His patience was starting to pay off. Aff was finally opening up to him. He felt an immense sense of joy.
"Hello, stranger." He said as she looked at him shyly. He couldn't believe his eyes. She sat on the couch wearing a robe covering her sexy black lace lingerie. It showed off her sexy shoulder.
"I wanted to surprise you." He sat down next to her and pulled her into his lap. She smells so intoxicating. Crisp, clean linen scent. She sat straddling him. Aff bend down and kissed him softly all over his face. When she stopped, he pointed to his lips. "Here."
She softly kiss him and but he couldn't wait anymore. He reached to undo her robe and slid off her. He kissed her neck passionately as his roaming hands fondled her breasts. He slid one to rub at her nipple. Aff moaned softly and felt herself getting wet and ready for him. She reached to touch the bulge inside his pants. They were both drowsy with passion.
*Ring.ring.ring...his phone was going off. It went to voicemail. She broke it off and told him to check it just in case.
"Just leave it." <_<
"No, I'll get it then." She played the voicemail.
"P'Aum, ka. Thank you for lunch today. I can't wait to see you again. Love ya." Shit. She threw daggers at him with her eyes. The stupid jerk. She reached for the robe and turn to escape into the safety of the bedroom. Before she could escape, he grabbed her from behind.
"I know that sounds bad, but it really isn't."
"There's enough evidence. There's nothing to talk about." She tried to shrug him off, but he held on tighter.
"She's my 20 years old cousin, Matilda. She was having issues with her parents. I was the mediator." She stopped struggling.
"Now, where were we?" He scooped her up and carried her onto the bed. He slid the robe off her once more. He kissed from her forehead down and stopped just below her belly button. His naughty hand slipped underneath to tease her. Their tongue were wrestling and the war of passion broke out. He wanted to make sure that she was ready and slowly slid a finger in. She gasped. Damn so tight. He didn't know if he would be able to last. He wanted to hear her beg for it. He focused his attention on her breast. He took one in his mouth and suckled. He did the same to the other one. She felt a wave of passion surge through her body. She reached for his erect manhood and tried to guide him to where she needed him most.
"Say it, Aff. That you want me and you really need me."
"Aum..."He rubbed his manhood near her entrance.
"I'm not going any further unless you tell me how much you want it."
"Aum..I want you" She tried to ease herself onto him, but he stopped her.
"Are you sure you're ready for this?"
"Aum!" He chuckled at her urgency. He kissed her passionately and slowly pushed passed her barrier. The pain was intense.
"Ouch! Stop it."She tried to push him away but he was kissing her to soothe the transition.
"Shhhh. It's okay baby. The worst is over. It gets better after this." He stopped to let her body get used to his and then started rocking against her slowly. Slowly building up sweet pleasure. He made sweet love to her all night long. He branded her body with his marks. After the passion cleared, her brain started working again.
"Aum, we forgot to use protection." :huh: